• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today was really nice 😊
- Visited my partner and we were able to just hang out and play video games which was really nice. Made me really happy to see them. 💚
- Played a little more totk, and finished the scarvio DLC!
- One if my close friend’s birthdays is tomorrow, and we’re just having a chill hangout, but I made a very ugly sonic cake to take tomorrow! I am currently covered in blue dye.
-Looking forwards to hanging out with them for their birthday!
- @/Millysaurusrexjr was kind enough to DT an alien baby with me! Just one more and I can get my ghost and alien friends lineup 😊

- Had a long sleep, i really needed it since I hadn't slept properly in like 2 days 🫣

- I did some trading on one of my fav games last night and actually succeeded in getting everything I wanted! It took me a month but I completed my goals 🥰

- Ate some delicious food today, one of my homemade fudgy brownies, chicken pesto pasta, and the new hobnob oaty cream biscuits (they are actually amazing)

- Nervous and excited, I've got the induction for my new job tomorrow (y) Excited to make some money though, getting a job means I'm one step closer to my goal, which is saving up money for travels :cool:

I step out into our backyard this morning only to be greeted with this wonderful sight. Yep, autumn is in full swing now. All the reds, yellows and browns (with some evergreens) really make me happy. Ah Mother Nature.... She is too kind leaving her lovely mess everywhere 🥰🍁🍂

20231106_103136.jpg

Here's another shot from our second story balcony:

20231106_103101.jpg

I’m so happy to be out as non-binary at work now. I noticed people are making an effort to call me my chosen name! Very few slip-ups were made which is understandable since I haven’t been open about it until recently. I appreciate the effort being made with everyone adjusting to my new name and pronouns. I also can’t get over my manager screaming in the parking lot that she loves and supports me. This couldn’t have gone better.
I watched a few more episodes of Eyeshield 21 today. I’m about halfway through the anime.

Instead of focusing on what I'm happy about today, I'd like to focus on what I've been happy about this year, as I'm about to go on a hiatus for at least the rest of November and December and possibly longer. To say this year was a good one for me would be an understatement! 💚

- This year was my first full year at a high-level job, and I absolutely crushed it! I'm really glad, and I can't wait to see what doors this opens for me in the future.

- The Texas Rangers baseball team won the World Series for the first time in franchise history. As someone who has loved watching them since I was a kid, this is a dream come true for both me and my late mom.

- As of today I have reached MAX level in both Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail. That's no easy feat, as it only took a little under three years!

- This year I went on vacation for the first time by myself and had a blast, and I plan on doing it again. Can't wait!

- As of this year I've officially watched over 2,000 episodes of anime! While that may not seem like a lot to some other viewers, for the time span I've watched them all in, it most certainly is.

- Lastly, I really, really, really wanted to take this opportunity to say I appreciate everything the staff and members have done here over the years. The site wouldn't still be alive without you, and hopefully it stays alive for many years to come! If I've had positive interactions with you, you know who you are, and even if not, I wish you well anyway.

A zero with no end! Until the day we meet again! Take care, everyone! 💚

FJbuB5d.png

Ufo87u6.png

I haven't been getting outside enough lately, so I made sure to spend a good while outside this morning and it was honestly lovely! It was a little bit warmer than I'd like for this time of year, but there was a really nice breeze and I got to see lots of little critters out and about—a praying mantis (who kindly modeled in an impromptu photoshoot for me), a young lizard, a couple of butterflies, and some ladybugs! 🦎🦋🐞 I feel like it really boosted my mood today too. ;v; Gotta do this more often!! ☀️
My aunt's birthday was today! We're going to celebrate it in-person next week, but my mom and I still had a Minecraft session with her to acknowledge it on the day of. c: I was even able to sneakily set up a surprise party area (complete with Minecraft cake ofc) without her noticing! It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing her next week.
I watched some Youtube with my parents this evening! We're almost caught up with GeminiTay's Phase 5 Decked Out runs now!
And I got to play a little bit of both Stardew Valley (where I tailored up a new hat for my hat-collecting file!) and Dragon Quest IV!! It's been ages since I've played the latter, but I didn't have a hard time picking back up where I left off thankfully.

Today I'm happy because:

- I had another decent day at work. I didn't have anything too pressing to complete so I managed to clear a few emails and incidents out of my queue. My incident count is in the single digits! I can't remember the last time it was this low! 😁
- The weather was very nice again for our afternoon walk. ☀️
- I saw some of my favorite neighborhood dogs. 🐶
- I played around with my collectible lineup and came up with something I love. 🔮

@Midoriya I will miss seeing you around, but I wish you well in the coming months! I hope you enjoy the holidays and close out the year feeling accomplished and hopeful for the new year. Take care! 💚

I'm happy because:
-I went shopping with one of my friends yesterday, and had a lot of fun! I did buy more than I probably should have tho haha
-My stickers and art prints that I ordered to sell at an event next week arrived, and I'm obsessed with how they turned out! Now to just hope people buy them😅
-I finished all my classwork for the week super early so I have time to take a break from the stress of school
-I have my algebra final next week and then I'll finally be done with math forever (everything beyond basic math anyways)

• Got a phone call from my GP surgery and I am getting the medication I wanted to help with my arthritis flare up! I know it's only temporary as when I finish them my symptoms come back, but if I can get some relief for a while I am extremely happy! (Hope there is a TBT Christmas event, as I will be ready for it!) Hopefully, by the time this medication has ended I will be started on new pain medication. :)

• I had a relatively good day of work last night. I wasn’t able to sleep though when I got home so I pulled an all nighter and have to head out to my next shift in about 20 minutes from now and am absolutely exhausted and want to just go to sleep but I have an obligation and can’t afford to miss any days of work at least for the next 4 -5 months.. Thankfully after today I have three days off so I can sleep as much as I want
  • Both my fitbit and Pokémon go have been helping me to walk more. Yesterday I got 13,000 steps
  • my work schedule for the week of thanksgiving was published. I have thanksgiving day off but I work that Friday and Saturday. Glad I at least have thanksgiving day off. Oh and I’m glad I get more hours that week too. Lately my hours have been around 12 per week, that week it’s 21 hours

I have been so busy recently but finally had some time to write some of my happy stuff down!

☆ It has been a while since I updated everyone on my grades so here are my averages and tests / quizes. SCHOOL HAS BEEN CRAZY hard recently (omg biology has been so much reading and studying) but I love it! Its so challenging and fun.
Math
Biology
1699574838929.png
1699574848811.png
1699574857915.png
1699574873615.png

☆ I made a new friend at the start of the year and we are really really close now! I look forward to seeing them everyday and we do our work together and its super fun. Its honestly really cool as I never really had good "guy friends" before and its a change of pace from all my girlies. 💚STILL LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BESTIES NO SHADE NO HATE its just my first guy friend fr

☆ I played Animal Crossing this morning! I have been missing ACNL so much recently as its been forever since I last played. Its been maybe about a week! I don't think I have waited that long in a few years. It was still super duper fun! I wish I had more time to play sometimes! I am so surprised no one left my town! It made me so happy 🌟
☆ I have a field trip to a university tomorrow and its gonna be super fun! I get to go with four of my friends. 🎓

☆ I 100%'ed Dragon Quest Heroes a while ago and now I am working on Heroes II! 🎮

☆ I have been visiting PoPo every weekend and she is doing wonderfully! She is still cooking up great food and telling nice stories. I love her sm 🏮

☆ MY FORUM BESTIES are always checking in on me and are some of my favorite little online friendos. Thank you all for being so sweet :) 💖

Last edited:
seeing a comedian that im a fan of in a couple of days! last time i went to a gig of his was last year in october. hoping to get a poster at the venue but also really chill if there are none there 😌

y'all i got a signed poster + a picture with him too. mega rad rad time!!!! many funnies

Instead of focusing on what I'm happy about today, I'd like to focus on what I've been happy about this year, as I'm about to go on a hiatus for at least the rest of November and December and possibly longer. To say this year was a good one for me would be an understatement! 💚

- This year was my first full year at a high-level job, and I absolutely crushed it! I'm really glad, and I can't wait to see what doors this opens for me in the future.

- The Texas Rangers baseball team won the World Series for the first time in franchise history. As someone who has loved watching them since I was a kid, this is a dream come true for both me and my late mom.

- As of today I have reached MAX level in both Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail. That's no easy feat, as it only took a little under three years!

- This year I went on vacation for the first time by myself and had a blast, and I plan on doing it again. Can't wait!

- As of this year I've officially watched over 2,000 episodes of anime! While that may not seem like a lot to some other viewers, for the time span I've watched them all in, it most certainly is.

- Lastly, I really, really, really wanted to take this opportunity to say I appreciate everything the staff and members have done here over the years. The site wouldn't still be alive without you, and hopefully it stays alive for many years to come! If I've had positive interactions with you, you know who you are, and even if not, I wish you well anyway.

A zero with no end! Until the day we meet again! Take care, everyone! 💚

FJbuB5d.png

Ufo87u6.png
Awww, you'll be missed around here, Riley. I remember that you're the first friend I made on here back in 2018 (that's five years ago!), so it's a little sad for me. Though, I understand your decision going on a lengthy hiatus and we'll be awaiting for your return someday! Also, it's great to hear that the Texas Rangers won the world series for the first time in history. I've barely watched baseball for the past few years now, but whenever I hear about that team, it reminds me of you since you mention about them numerous times in your happy posts. ⚾

This goes on without saying, but don't forget to go PLUS ULTRA! Take care, friendo. 💚

-----------

Wow, I'm very glad that today has been a good one!
  • I got a decent amount of sleep which led to putting me in a good mood for the whole day!
  • Work went fine despite being busy. As I was wrapping up my shift, my supervisor appreciated the hard work I put in today and it made me really happy on the inside. 😄
  • I ate a beef patty on my way home.
  • I had a tasty dinner that my father cooked!
  • The final wave for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass released today and I got to try out the newest tracks in the game! Nintendo went all out with SNES Bowser Castle 3 both in terms of soundtrack and layout. Easily my favourite course in the final wave. Oh, and I laughed when I accidentally fell off at Rainbow Road from Mario Kart Wii because they still kept that detail from the original where you fall down to Earth potentially crash landing in Canada like a meteor and catch on fire. 😂 One addition I was surprised they added is a menu where you can listen to all of the course soundtracks individually! Anyways, I definitely enjoyed the Booster Course Pass ever since I initially bought it earlier in the year back sometime in March (I think). The credits after completing the spiny cup is a nice one too.
SNES Bowser Castle 3 - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
It sounds like it can fit into Super Mario Odyssey where you go through the underground section in the moon kingdom with lava everywhere.

I slew enough Duggies to earn another hat in Stardew Valley, and did some level-grinding in Dragon Quest IV! I'm not sure the grind is really necessary right now tbh, but I mainly wanted to check out the dialogue for Torneko's two potential bodyguards-for-hire since their party chat was cut from the DS version. They're extremely minor characters, but I love the little details in games!
My family and I watched some Youtube and finally finished watching GeminiTay's Phase 5 runs of Decked Out!
Sometimes self-care is developing yet another self-indulgent self-insert OC for yourself and so that's what I've been poking at throughout the day!! 🫶

Back