• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

i've been feeling kinda run down and just down overall lately but i'm super excited to test out the new water fountain i got for my cats! it just came in today so i'm going to wash everything out and get it ready for them in a bit. i have to get rid of the old one i purchased not even 2 months ago because i found out that one of them was chewing on the wire that connected it to the power source (luna i know it was you but i love you anyways queen 💗 ) the new one i got is stainless steel and runs on a chargeable battery, so the cord only needs to be connected when charging 😁

• My Pokémon go Plus + I just bought and its case both were delivered today! So excited to use it to track my sleep tonight and excited to start bringing it with me to work so on part of my way there I can catch Pokémon without having to check my phone constantly!
  • I watched a couple episodes of Supernatural today
  • I’ve had a good week off work. Excited to go back Monday though! 😃 Kinda miss it in an odd way even though it’s stressful 😅

It was a surprisingly warm day, so I ended up hanging out with the dog in the backyard. She always makes me run laps around the yard with her (she'll constantly bark at me if I don't), so when she runs ahead of me I can't help but laugh at how goofy she looks. Just imagine a tiny white ball of fluff prancing like a deer, absolutely adorable! Her happiness is just contagious haha.

I'm feeling a little better today! Still not 100% yet, but I'm not feeling quite as drained today and I was able to knock a couple of minor things off my to-do list. I don't want to overdo it too much just yet, but I'm glad to be a bit more functional!
My family and I watched Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter this morning! For the latter I'm excited to see everyone reunite in Yorknew soon! Also Melody is not at all what I was expecting her to be like from her design, and I'm already really starting to love her as a character! We also got to see GeminiTay's latest Secret Life episode and some other short videos later on this evening. ^^
I've been playing some more Stardew Valley! I focused on my hat-collecting file today and made some nice progress towards my current in-game goals, plus I got to go on some nice movie dates with my wife. c: Now I wanna take Elliott to the movies more too aaaaa
I won two staff favorites from the Haunted Carnival event!!! ;w; It was a great event and I'm very excited to soon own a lantern and to pour the extra coins straight into the Black Feather raffle

i hope you all are having a fantastic november and weekend so far! 💕

☪︎ i went to my first ever concert tonight!!! my mom and i went to see LP! 💖 i discovered their music earlier this year thanks to a the last of us edit LOL, and i introduced my mom to their music a few months after! i was honestly nervous about today since i’d never been to a concert before, i don’t do well being surrounded by a bunch of people, traffic was expected to be insane and that tends to trigger my mom’s meltdowns etc etc, but everything went surprisingly well and i had a lot of fun! my mom kept her cool pretty much the entire time, traffic wasn’t bad aside from when we were trying to leave the concert venue after, and the concert itself was great! it was honestly kind of cathartic to enjoy the same cool music with a bunch of strangers. :’) the concert opened with vérité; i’d never heard of her before, but she was fantastic!! her vocals were killer, and she had a great personality. LP was also amazing, of course! it was such a full-circle moment to hear the song that introduced me to their music live; i can’t believe that a the last of us edit of all things brought me to this moment LOL, but i’m so thankful! 🥰💕

my mom and i also saw an adorable skunk on the way home!!! he was just a pudgy little baby, he practically hopped his away across the road. 🥹 i love skunks so, so much!
no footage from the actual concert since i only took videos of it, but i got some shots of stuff around the venue + the stage!

IMG_1048.jpeg
IMG_1049.jpeg
IMG_1055.jpeg

ִ ࣪𖤐 the closing ceremony for tbt’s haunted carnival event went up tonight, and i won a staff favourite for my “bewitching blueprints” entry!!!?! 😭💜💜 i’m too sleepy to convey just how awed, speechless, and grateful i am, but this genuinely means the world to me. to be honest, i haven’t been feeling good mentally or like myself at all these past couple of weeks, and this has really helped to lift my spirits a bit. i’m so, so grateful. i can’t wait to come up with lineups for the gorgeous sinister lantern! 🥹💜

𐦍 i went out with my mom yesterday! i got a haircut (nothing drastic; just a lil trim to tidy my hair up and get rid of split ends, haha), and was able to pick up everything i needed/wanted from the store! i’m honestly proud of myself for remembering everything that i needed to get, especially since i didn’t have my phone or a list with me!

i changed my aesthetic now that halloween is over! i actually changed my aesthetic twice in less than 24 hours, LOL, but i definitely love this aesthetic more than the first one! i adore my lineup; the star frags and halloweaster eggs look so gorgeous together, and i love the colours so, so much! kiki is also best girl always. 🐈‍⬛💜🌟

𖤓 bonk cuddled with me for the longest time the other night. 🥹🖤 she also got her nails trimmed on thursday, and she was a very good girl about it as always! and also as always, her groomer took a silly photo of her, LOL. i love her so much. 🖤
1699122394070.jpeg
1699122407063.jpeg
IMG_4420.jpeg
IMG_4422.jpeg

☪︎ the new villager collectible (stitches) was revealed! i was hoping for either pietro or muffy to win, but stitches is an adorable choice as well! i’m still not sure whether i’m going to buy his collectible or not, but i think it’s cute! i love him with the light blue background. 🩵

ִ ࣪𖤐 i finally caved and bought the gourdy collectible! i’d been eyeing it since it came out last year, but i held off from buying it since i didn’t have any ideas for him at the time. now i may just have to try and buy squashua eventually, so that i have all of the jack-o’-lantern collectibles. 👀🎃

I'm just super happy that my Vandal Visions and Creature Feature entries were staff favorites and winning entries. As I've actually poured a lot of hours into making these entries. What I'm most proud of on the two entries is my Creature Feature entry! 🥳

May the seven-winged eagle reign the rightful crown! 🦅👑

- Played a little more of the Pokémon DLC today! I also played some totk, which was nice and relaxing.

- My Vandal Visions entry was chosen as a staff favourite! I didn't have as much time as I wanted for this event, but my entry for Vandal Visions was definitely the one I spent the most time on, and was most happy with ☺️ Just feeling grateful

- Also feeling grateful to the amazing staff for running so many of these events for us. I can't even imagine how much work goes into them behind the scenes, and how many we've had this year is insane to me.

- Had some nice roast dinner with my family and watched a movie.

- Managed to unpack a couple boxes today!

Just happy to see the forum go back to bright blue skies and warm green grass again~ at least until winter when the first snow of the holiday season comes to blind us in white heehee but until then I am going all out on musical froggy vibes just because I can <3 I'm called Panda, but I love associating myself with frogs more. It's the animal that reflects what's within my soul!!! (and also because I love the color green so much) 🐸💚🍏🌱🌳 something so simple as a change in aesthetic puts me in a really good mood. Even though it's chilly out today, I want to take a stroll in the park while listening to my favorite music~

Also got to play a ton of Tears of the Kingdom this weekend, and I plan on spending most of today playing again. Always a fun time hunting down those Koroks! 🍃

Oh and hooray staff favorite! Suppose there's that too lol it's my love of frogs and a silly idea I had for a tarot card that got me the win so yay for recognition!

Sunday, November 5, 2023
  • Despite me still suffering with an arthritis flare up, I did manage to get a pair of shoes on, so I made the most of it and took Blossom for a walk this morning. It made me happy as I haven't been able to walk her for a few days, and I don't really want anyone else to walk her at the moment since she's going through a phantom pregnancy. Hopefully, she's been glad of a few days rest. It was a gorgeous autumnal morning and lots more leaves for her to play with. Blossom enjoyed having a root around them! I did suffer when I got back home trying to get my footwear off! When we got back and after Mummy had a cup of tea and a seat, we went out to the back garden and played with a remote controlled car. She loves to try and catch it! Also, did some more training with her. She is so precious to me. 😭
IMG_20231105_1014281-min.jpg
  • Again, Blossom related, but I was a little worried as it's her first Guy Fawkes Night. People have been setting off fireworks since Friday evening, luckily Blossom is as cool as a cucumber, and isn't bothered by the noise. About the only thing she does is if she hears a really loud firework, she will stop what she is doing and listen for a moment and then go back to whatever she was doing. I'm so glad that she is so calm with them.
  • Had another lovely day with my Dad aswell, 'Jingle All the Way' was on the television, so we watched that.
  • Also, watched some of the Christmas music channel. Whenever 'Step into Christmas' comes on I keep telling Blossom, it's Mummy's favourite Christmas song! :ROFLMAO:

• Had a great day today. Got up early. My new Pokemon Go Plus + tracked my sleep :D I got 2 halloween hat pikachus in Pokemon Sleep! Super excited to keep using it. Also was very productive today, got a lot of cleaning done. Also meditated and read my book. And had a fantastic violin lesson with my teacher. She has a show up near me in January so we might get to meet in person if I have any time off then
  • Speaking of time off todays the last day of my week off, I go back to work tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be stressful as usual lol but it gives me a sense of purpose I guess and structures my days, I've been kinda bored having so much time off. But yeah back to work tomorrow :D
  • I'm all set for tomorrow, I have my outfit picked out, my work bag all set up. All I have to do is get up, get ready then take the bus there. I work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thurdays. On Tuesdays I volunteer with a local cat rescue. I clean the cats cages, litterboxes, give them fresh food and litter, let them out and play with them :) It's gonna be a busy week cause I also have a doctors appointment and have to do some grocery shopping later in the week but I feel prepared for the week!
  • My new fitbit Inspire 2 will be delivered tomorrow! So I have that to look forward to when I get home from work :)

- Had a shorter walk today. Everything was so orange! The leaves are beginning to fall and the weather was a bit gloomier so it was really peaceful and a little eerie, just how I like it.

- Made it into staff favourites for my Bewitching Blueprints entry! There were so many amazing entries for all of the activities so I really didn't think I'd get anything, I'm very honoured.

- Played around on my keyboard some more and almost fully relearnt a song that I'd forgotten.

- Now enjoying the remainder of my last free day before going back to work tomorrow. I decided to make sure I don't go years before taking a break next time 😅

• My blanket and bedsheets smelled horrible yesterday and today, so I got to wash them and now they smell clean!

• I got a staff favorite in the Bewitching Blueprints part of this year's Halloween Event! I feel so proud on making such a vintage/steampunk camper for Kicks that I actually feel like expanding upon it someday.

• My New Nintendo 3DS XL's circle pad finally got fixed! All it needed was a little hair removal and a circle pad replacement. The only thing that don't work now when I did it is the L/R buttons don't work, I'll look into it when I have the time. Still, I'm very happy about this.

Oops, I missed another day of posting. So here's what I've been happy about the past two days:

- The time changed and I got my hour back! I hope to see an improvement in my sleep again now.
- I had a nice dinner out with my husband, my mom, and my aunt yesterday. We went to my favorite Italian restaurant. I tried something new on the menu and it was delicious.
- I picked up some new skincare products and started using one of them tonight. So far, no adverse reactions, which is always good.
- I got some chores done including laundry and fixing something that the neighbor's lawn care service damaged in our yard. I've been stressed about that, so it's a relief to have it done.
- The Minnesota Vikings somehow managed a win today despite the QB injuries and so did the Baltimore Ravens.
- I watched the finale of Attack on Titan.
- I've had a lovely week off. I wish it wasn't ending, but I'll be planning some more time off before the end of the year.

I'm now mostly over any side effects from my shots I think! Still didn't want to overdo it but aside from a teensy bit of arm soreness I feel pretty normal at this point.
This morning my parents and I watched the latest episodes of One Piece and Spy x Family! Both were quite good, and we also saw Grian's new Secret Life episode this evening!
I bought a few songs off of iTunes that I've been meaning to grab!
I backed up my computer today, which is a major item off of my to-do list! It takes quite a while and it'd been too long since I'd last done it, so I'm glad that I don't have to worry about that anymore for a while now.
Got to play some more Stardew Valley and tailored up a few more hats for my collection! Also slowly poking away at some decorating/beautification here and there—I'm mainly focused on saving up for some late-game stuff but it just feels nicer when things are ~aesthetic~
And I saw some new official artwork of a couple of my comfort characters this evening!! ;w;

I have gone missing from this thread for more than half a month oops. Work has been very busy for me and I'll admit, it was starting to get to me due to tire season ramping up and working for hours on end not getting to truly relax at home. Regardless, there were a few things that made me happy in the past few weeks.
  • Five months after Tears of the Kingdom was released, I completed all of the shrines in the game and got an interesting reward from it! There were also a couple of riddles that stumped me for days and managed to figure them out without having to look up a walkthrough! Now I gotta solve one more…
  • A Nissan 370Z showed up at my workplace one day. Thankfully, we weren’t that busy, so I got to admire it for a minute while one of my coworkers joked around saying that it can be thrown into one of those Hotwheels sets lol.
  • Speaking of
  • Feel free to skip this point. On different occasions on separate days, I spotted a third-generation Dodge Viper. I was really shocked to see a Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) again after not seeing one in a couple of years... Twice! Now those two cars I just mentioned have been previously spotted before. Well, while I was on my way home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to see a 1980 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am for the first time! I was feeling pretty down during that day, so it cheered me up even for only a moment. And yes, it even had that phoenix design on its hood!
  • My mother baked apple pie again and it tasted even more delicious compared to last time! So delicious that it didn’t even last a day after it was finished baking lol.
  • I watched the 2023 Formula 1 U.S. and the Mexican Grand Prix.
  • This is an odd point, but I did a tire swap service on a 2019 Mazda 3 at work one day. Why did I mention this? Because it appears in Gran Turismo 7! It’s just a regular road car, but it still amuses me seeing that very same vehicle in a video game.
  • Smooth McGroove uploaded another acapella video, this time the 5pm hourly theme from New Horizons! I know people are divided on the soundtracks from this game, but I personally vibe with this particular hourly theme. Funnily enough, I managed to listen to it a few minutes before 6pm lol.
Would be lovely if he also did the 5pm hourly theme from New Leaf!
  • One day after I got home from work, my mother surprised me with Oreo cookies. Not just any oreo cookies, but the ones with Super Mario characters (and powerups) on them! To name a few, there was Yoshi, a koopa troopa, whatever those things a spiny, and a fireflower! What's really strange is that Peach is nowhere to be found. Unless she's in another castle oreo packaging, she's been done dirty lol.
Super Mario oreo cookies.png

Here's Yoshi! Instant fave of mine hehe.
Yoshi oreo cookie.png
  • Nintendo released a video revealing wave 6 for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC! What really surprised me is that they brought SNES Bowser Castle 3 considering that until now, Nintendo avoided bringing the SNES Bowser Castle tracks back like a plague lol.

November 4, 2023
  • I had the day off from work which I really needed the rest since the tire season is ramping up.
  • I spotted a silver Honda S2000 on the way home after going somewhere with my sister!
  • I cooked some popcorn chicken for dinner.

November 5, 2023
  • Work wasn’t too busy today despite the fact something unexpected came up in my situation. Also, I did an oil change on a Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 (in purple too like the image I linked too) which is amusing because it appears in Mario Kart 8 if I'm not wrong. No, I did not throw banana peels everywhere and a spiny shell lol. Anyways, I ended up getting to go home earlier.
  • I ate a couple of beef patties on the way home.
  • My mom cooked some fluffy pancakes! 🥞
  • I watched the 2023 Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix. The fight for third place was intense which happened in the latter half of the race. Two drivers were fighting it out for roughly 20 laps and it almost had me on the edge of the seat once they were on the final lap. It was so close that the difference between 3rd and 4th place was 0.053 seconds! What an amazing photo finish, and I’m glad that Fernando Alonso held on. I was rooting for him haha. 🏎️
  • Even though this year’s Camp TBT has wrapped up for months now, I changed up my aesthetic again to the space theme.
  • I saved this best point for last which has been going on for the past few days, though, feel free to skip this point as it can get lengthy. A huge update dropped for Gran Turismo 7 recently which added quite a lot of stuff! I don’t know where to begin. One, they added seven cars to the game, and there’s a bit of variety to it too! Secondly, they added a new track to the game that’s entirely new to the series (which I’ll get into a bit later). There are also a few things to improve gameplay such as better payouts in custom races and a couple of QoL improvements. But wow, I did not expect them to add more licence tests to the game which are a staple to the Gran Turismo series. To add a cherry on top, the intro to the game got changed up and this is gonna sound silly to you guys, but I almost wanted to tear up seeing montages of a diversity of cars racing around racetracks. 😭 It’s made even better by featuring some cars that I’ve spotted in real life and ones that are iconic to the series. Without further ado, I’ll drop some photos for the curious eyes!
Here's a classic American muscle car: a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi! Yes, I was doing burnouts with it lol.
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_.jpeg

Here's another one from the Dodge brand: A 2018 Dodge Challenge SRT Demon! I like how it's got a distinct supercharger whine when you apply the gas.
Daytona Tri-Oval_.jpeg

One of these cars in the photo would probably make you blink twice. Yeah, the devs actually added a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance (left) to the game for some reason, and I'm sure I've seen it quite a few times when I'm outdoors even though it may not be the exact same trim. *Quietly adds it to the identified cars list* Anyways, the other car is a returning veteran to the series which is the 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evo II! It first debuted in Gran Turismo 4 way back in 2005, and I remember that it was used in a very hard licence test which gave people flashbacks to those who tried to pass it. :ROFLMAO:
Tsukuba Circuit_.jpeg

Here are two yellow cars. The one on the right is the 1995 NISMO 400R. Based on the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33), it is basically a souped up version by the motorsport division of Nissan, Nismo! On the left is the stunning 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992)! It made me happy that this car finally got included in the game since it made an appearance in the Gran Turismo movie I watched back in late August! I remember saying something like, "man, it would be great if this Porsche appeared in the game". It didn't take too long for it to come true. Now I haven't seen it in person yet but when I do, I'll definitely let you guys know. 😄
Lake Louise Long Track_.jpeg

Here's the last vehicle that got added to the update. I present to you a 2010 Lexus LFA! It sounds amazing and I personally think they nailed the reproduction of the symphonic engine sounds of this car. It wasn't the first time it appeared in the series. It goes back to Gran Turismo 5 in 2010 when this car was brand new! Fun fact: Lexus collaborated with Yamaha (yes, the same company that makes musical instruments lol) to achieve a distinct sound that the LFA is best known for!
Deep Forest Raceway_.jpeg

No, I didn't go into the livery editor to just slap on some pink paint. It's actually a colour option you can choose when buying this Lexus LFA!
Gran Turismo® 7_20231104203316.jpg
Out of all tracks they added, it's a fictional track that takes place in a real location which is in Canada, simply called Lake Louise! Of course, it's got snow too which I totally did not expect lol. I was driving the 2021 Toyota Himedic that got added to the game a little while back. I may or may not be getting DK Summit vibes from Mario Kart.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231104214208.jpg

Oh, but did I mention that it can be driven at night? The lighting used here is amazing and I don't get vibes like this anywhere else in the game while driving. 😍
Lake Louise Long Track__1.jpeg

A 1999 Honda S2000 is duking it out against a 1966 Volkswagen 1200 or best known as the Beetle.
Lake Louise Short Track_.jpeg
And if you guys are curious about the updated game intro, I'll put it here. :) Trying hard to hold back the tears...

I know it's yet another one of those posts where it mostly talks about cars but hey, that's what makes me really happy and passionate about them. 💙

- I got the job I first interviewed for!! I ended up in a position where I had to choose between two jobs, actually, but I chose the first one because it'd be much easier for me to quickly get there 😅 Super happy, I start next week 🥰 It's given me a lot of confidence in my job interview skills, I thought I hadn't gotten it because the interview was so short, but apparently it went really well !

- Did some work last night on a powerpoint presentation I need to give at uni, and pleased I finished it. Also happy I don't have any lectures this week!

- Visiting my brother's new house tomorrow after uni 😊

Last edited:
Back