• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- The sky was so clear last night. The stars were beautiful and there was a gorgeous crescent moon. 🌙
- I saw a bunny hanging around a bush in my neighbor's yard last night. Then I saw that same bunny this evening in the same area. I think it lives under the bush. Since I've never seen this particular bunny before, I had to give it a name. I hope to see a lot more of Piffany! (Not a typo) 🐇
- It's Friday and I'm done with work for the week! I'm ready to relax and get some extra sleep this weekend! 💤

I'm not doing well at all right now honestly but I still had some things I was happy about today and wanted to share and I don't really want that to go to waste, so I'm just going to focus on the nice stuff for a little bit
I got some new shoes today! They're really nice brown hiking boots—I'd been wearing my previous pair of shoes consistently for about uhhh 8 years? and they were literally falling apart so these were very badly needed and I think they look cute
My grandma seemed to really like the birthday present I picked out for her—it arrived at her house a few days ago but she waited until her actual birthday to open it. She's mentioned that she enjoys coloring to me before, so I got her three animal-themed color-by-number books and a set of 72 colored pencils to go with them! I hope she enjoys them.
My parents and I watched LDShadowLady's latest episode of Secret Life which was really funny—although we're starting to have a hard time keeping up with everyone on Youtube we're watching lol
I got some early birthday presents from my parents today—the Stardew Valley Junimo Coloring Book and the Secret Woods stationery pouch (both of which I'm already using hehe), Fashion Dreamer which I'm v excited to start playing, and also some of my favorite cookies!
also got a cute mushroom sticker while shopping for a new pair of shoes (they put it right by the checkout I cannot be blamed for falling to temptation) and there were extras included with the Stardew stuff that included a sticker of Toriel from Undertale!!
IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5791.jpg

I wound up putting Toriel on a little plastic storage container that the sticker was the absolute perfect size for!

We did it! We got near perfect scores on the inspection, and scored higher than the store I used to work at. This was personal for me since there were a few transphobic people working there, which likely contributed to my stress. I’m just a little excited about placing better since I worked so hard to clean every square inch of that place, lmao. My efforts were recognized, since my manager personally thanked me after receiving the results.
I have plans to go over a friend’s house next weekend! For some, hanging out with friends may be a weekly occurrence, but this is the first time I’ve been invited by anyone with open arms. It took me by surprise. I feel like I’m actually being welcomed into a friend group which hasn’t happened. I’m a little older (they are 20) so I’m being cautious, but I don’t want to completely shut myself out to new opportunities. I am always vigilant when even talking to people on the younger side, but I have no doubts regarding their intentions. They seem like a genuine person and I couldn’t be happier to have met them.
I am receiving a new art commission very soon. I’m very happy with the sketch so I’m looking forward to seeing the colored version. I needed to change it up, and I’ll soon have a new profile picture on Discord!

on violet playthrough 2, koraidon, he manage to beat & let me catch my first major normal tera event raid eevee :D i'm happy about that ^^ ... but no herbs yet...
a girl, hardy, likes to thrash about, ... & she has a mark :D

402278442_1550872808988490_1922757017600306793_n.jpg

401793659_1550872755655162_5000957407473609260_n.jpg

401860293_1550872735655164_7191799976785755260_n.jpg

402055159_1550872752321829_7356149065893833825_n.jpg

399768148_1550874615654976_6323900446003306656_n.jpg

401847610_1550874605654977_252984085184852951_n.jpg

401849336_1550874592321645_2605499922354068411_n.jpg

401852631_1550876515654786_4418167871467878438_n.jpg

402033742_1550876525654785_268073410484723338_n.jpg

401834218_1550876522321452_5807114152514715625_n.jpg

402666327_1550876518988119_7615543330466358397_n.jpg

this is the 2nd time i tried with him at lv 100.. & beefed up with his stats

Last edited:
Saturday, November 18, 2023

• Got up early again, didn’t have anything to do as I got so much done during the week (thanks to my medication) but I like to get up early when I can to make the most of the day.
  • Got my ‘Last of the Summer Wine’ boxset delivered, no dents and factory sealed which is what I like to see!
  • Was watching the Christmas music channel, also found a great one off programme on catch up called ‘101 Adorable Puppies’! So many cute pups!
  • The heavy rain hadn’t stopped all day, so Blossom and I had a relaxing day in. She had a great time hunting out treats in her snuffle mat, alien spaceship and a tree trunk stuffed with squeaky squirrels! Did I mention I have become a slave to a Basset Hound by pandering to her every whim, especially giving her numerous tummy rubs!
  • Blossom has a few favourite toys, but they are easy enough to replace if anything happened to them. However, she has a pig that oinks when she squeezes it, although it is still in perfect condition, I decided to try and seek out a replacement. However, as I took all the labels off when I got it, I couldn’t remember the brand or even where I bought it. I saw other squeaky pigs online but they weren’t the same, and Blossom would probably know the difference. Thankfully, I located one in a local shop! So, I have hidden it until she needs it!
20231118_083455-min.jpg

20231118_083459-min.jpg

- Finally went back to work on Tuesday. The shorter week was nice to help ease back into things, and I was doing things that I'm used to doing so it all went smoothly! I was very glad to have a break but it's also nice to make money again lol

- The woods were super quiet today since we're getting closer to winter, and the trees were at their brightest and most beautiful just before they lose their leaves. Today's walk was most likely the last one for the year, at least with my dad, so I made the most of it! Next time we go there it'll look completely different.

- Started reading a really cute GL manga and caught up to the latest chapter, and also watched the first few episodes of Revolutionary Girl Utena. I've wanted to watch RGU for sooooo long it's ridiculous. I have high expectations but so far it's good!

• Work went well today. I wasn’t scheduled to work today but my manager called last night and asked if I could come in and I said yeah. Next weeks paycheck will be good since I stayed several hours late when they asked me to Wednesday and Thursday then this extra shift today. Anyway, I’m proud of myself for keeping up with things.
  • I got some Christmas tree little Debbie zebra cakes from the store on my way home from work today.
  • Got some coffee and am enjoying a cup now!
  • Have tomorrow off work, gonna catch up on cleaning my apartment and doing laundry. And have my violin lesson which I’m looking forward to
  • Playing a round of the yugioh TCG with my boyfriend tonight then we’re gonna watch Naruto
  • I bought a new set of miniatures paints for my miniatures from my rpg tabletop board games. That came today, excited to have fresh paint to use :D

- Spent today (and the last few days) with my parents. It was a wonderful visit. We walked, biked, shopped, watched movies, sat and talked by the fire, and shared every meal together. It will be a while before I see them again, but I'm incredibly thankful that I was able to see them

- Got a new strawberry pillow for my desk chair, and boots for the winter (I've been looking for a couple of years for a good pair that fit well)

- Went for a nice brisk walk and saw a fawn up close

- Had a great lunch & supper (egg sandwich, iced chai latte for lunch, & chicken pot pie for supper)

Today I'm happy because:

- I slept well and got to sleep in this morning.
- The weather was nice for our afternoon walk and I got to see some of my favorite neighborhood dogs.
- I brushed and bathed my dog today. He desperately needed it. Now he's so soft and fluffy!
- I've already started looking for Christmas presents. I haven't bought anything yet, but this is the first time in a while that I'm starting before December. I'm proud of myself.
- I had shrimp yakisoba for dinner and then followed it with Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.
- I spent some quality time with my husband.
- The moon and sky were very pretty again tonight.
- I get to sleep in again tomorrow.

Today I am happy because I got to sleep in. Definitely needed the sleep after yesterday’s long busy work day. Me and Aurora got a nice walk this morning. Hogwarts legacy arrived yesterday but I didn’t have time to play until today. Was able to spend time this afternoon playing and exploring. Didn’t get too far but enjoying it.
8A8E1F46-8EEF-424C-B122-E09EA68149E6.jpeg

F2CEA85A-7ABD-4721-B479-F55E5C7DFF24.jpeg
Was able to get everything we need for thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. I’m making the macaroni and cheese and some desserts.
We went out to dinner tonight for my Aunt’s Birthday and it was great getting to see her and some friends.
Hope everyone has a great week.

Happy today because,

- I got up earlier than I thought I would thanks to a dream I had. In the dream, @Shellzilla_515 and I were playing Mario Kart, but in real life. I was in 1st place for most of the race, that is, until I fell off a cliff and had to be airlifted by Lakitu. My good buddy Shellzilla went ahead and won the race. I just thought the entire thing was hilarious after waking up. :LOL:

- I had some ice cream and fast food earlier after not having had any fast food all week. Proud of myself. 🍦

- Played some Pokemon as well and defeated Brock. I now have 14 gym badges in my Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke. I'm most likely going to play some more soon! 🎮

- Watched some anime as well. 📺

- I cuddled with my kitty for a bit. 🐱

- Looking forward to being able to sleep in again tomorrow. 💤

Went to my friend's birthday party today and I brought my wii u and he set it up at the projector and we all played nintendo land and some wii sports resort (wii sports resort was the popular nostalgia pick, some hadn't played since 2011) It was super fun
And my cat was super affectionate today!

-Slept in because I didn’t have to babysit today.

-Briefly went to the market with mom and bought some stuff for Thanksgiving, a new vacuum, a small additional Christmas present for her, and some chocolate for me.

-Mom insisted that I didn’t have to pay her back for the vacuum. However, my pride wouldn’t allow it, so I gave her half plus gas money.

-I laid down because I felt tired, but thankfully I just needed to rest and not a nap.

-Now I’m going to start another art journal entry.

It's been a long, rough day but I'm still documenting a couple happies 💙
My parents and I got to watch an episode of Hunter x Hunter this morning! We also caught up a little more with SmallishBeans' Secret Life series after getting home this evening.
I have (barely) started Fashion Dreamer!! Still in the tutorial but I got to create my first muse at least ;v;
actual birthday party is going to have to be rescheduled for after the family emergency is over but my mom already baked the cake so! I still got to have cake today (and it's lovely, it's a white cake with sprinkles and fresh berries) and there will be bonus cake in the future

Today (well yesterday technically) was a great birthday! We celebrated my birthday yesterday but picked up Mario RPG with my bros and already got halfway through it. Tonight my brothers took me out to see Mammoth WVH as a birthday gift and Wolfy and his crew were just awesome! Loved the show! 🤘

Also, I appreciate everyone here wishing me happy BD! :D

Back