• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

• I definitely have my mom covered for Christmas presents this year (she is always the hardest). I bought a few things for her earlier this week and an hour ago she said something that gave me the last gift idea I needed for her.
  • I did some research into the job field Im interested in and I actually found some really good information. Super excited to look further into this
  • Submitted a big project a few hours ago
  • Only one more extremely busy day left until I can rest

Today, I'm happy because...

Despite having the flu, I had the energy to do these things today!

- get coffee at Dunkin (I wore a mask, don't worry)
- brushed my hair (My hair has been really messy lately bc of how I've been sleeping and I haven't had the energy to do much of anything)
- did my Genshin dailies (lately I've been making my bf come to my world to do my commissions while I lay in bed.. >_>)
- and now I'm playing Rune Factory 4 for a bit before I take another nap c:

Speaking of Rune Factory 4, I'm just taking it easy in game for the moment. The Thunderbolt Horse is stressing me out so I haven't reattempted to battle him after I lost like 2 times already 😭

These may not be a lot of things.. but I'm glad I even got out of bed.. I've been drinking lots of Gatorade and water, and may attempt to eat real food soon, too. I haven't been eating because.. not a lot of energy T^T

- Had a day of rest today ☺️

- Ate one of my homemade brownies!

- Finished up an anime I've been watching

- Made some plans for my upcoming trip, wrote the itinerary down on my phone which I've been meaning to do for a while 😅

- I was feeling pretty awful yesterday, mostly due to tiredness from work + my hospital appointment got cancelled and moved to wednesday, which I had to arrange while at work + stress from my family. But today I've felt better.

- My mum bought groceries, and I made lunch for tomorrow (ham sandwich + homemade brownie + protein chocolate mousse). I'm also planning to have cheeseburger w/ chips for tomorrow's dinner 😋

Happy time! 🥳

- I got to sleep in a bit today and enjoyed it. 💤

- Was still somehow very productive at work and finished an assignment. 📊

- The Dallas Stars beat the New York Rangers yesterday 6-3 and are still sitting comfortably atop the Central Division in the NHL because of it. They've been playing some pretty good hockey lately. 💚🏒 🔥

- I now have the rest of the day to relax, and only one more day of work until I get an extended weekend! 🎉

i hope everyone is having a nice week thus far. 💕

☪︎ i bought some more art off of etsy! i was able to get a lot of it for pretty great prices between black friday sales and sellers sending me discount codes, which i’m also happy about! my art collection has grown so much over the past few months, i’m so excited to use all of it! ☺️🎨

ִ ࣪𖤐 i changed my aesthetic on here! i was planning on sticking with my former aesthetic until december 1st, but i was getting a little bored of it, so i decided to change it early for the last week and a half of november! it’s not my favourite aesthetic i’ve had coordination-wise, but i think my avatar and signature is pretty cute, and my lineup is growing on me the more that i look at it! i’ve been dying to use my sinister lantern, so i’m happy that i’m finally doing so. i’m still so awed and thankful that i have it. 💗

𐦍 i’ve been continuing to play with bonk a lot over the past few days, and we’ve gotten a couple of cuddles in as well! it’s so incredible to me how just sitting on the floor and playing with her for 30+ minutes is enough to make her so happy. she’s so happy during our playtime that she alternates between beating up her toys and rubbing up against me for pets. she even purrs the whole time. 🥹

i watched the five nights at freddy’s movie again, this time at home! i’ve been dying to watch it again since i saw it for the first time in theatres last month, so i’m happy that i got to do so!

𖤓 i’ve come up with more lineup ideas that i absolutely love! my mental health isn’t in a place right now where i’m able to be as creative and productive as i’d like, so working on lineups has been an easy, relaxing way for me to use the little creative energy that i have right now, haha. i’m currently trying to date-trade orange crescent moons so that i can bring one of the ideas to life, and working on building funds so that i can buy a blue rocket popsicle for a couple of my other ideas! i’m not really in a big rush to be able to do any of these ideas, so i’m content with putting them to the side until i’m able to get the collectibles that i need. i have plenty of other lineups i can use in the meantime. 🤣💕

☪︎ i’m honestly really proud of myself. my mental health hasn’t been good at all this past month, with the past week being the worst, but i’ve been doing my best to push through and not let it consume me. instead of just rotting in the dark in my room, i’ve been doing my best to still take care of myself, respond to messages and my friends, etc. i know there’s so much more that i should be doing and that i want to do, but i’m only capable of small tasks right now. even the small tasks feel like the equivalent of running a marathon to me, so i’m proud of myself for trying to do the best that i can.

I’m happy today because work wasn’t as crazy as I was expecting. I’m definitely feeling better then I was this morning. I always feel bad or worried when I need to ask for days off so I’m glad my boss was understanding about needing my moms surgery days off.
It’s always a good day when I get plenty of Aurora snuggles. Aurora’s favorite cookies were on sale.
Spent the evening relaxing and working on my Pokédex for Pokémon Arceus.

- The Dallas Stars beat the New York Rangers yesterday 6-3 and are still sitting comfortably atop the Central Division in the NHL because of it. They've been playing some pretty good hockey lately. 💚🏒 🔥
I’m happy the Rangers lost, too! I’m a Flyers fan myself, and the Metro’s so ridiculous. Will take all the help (and Rangers losses) I can get!

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to bed at a more reasonable time last night.
- I met my new doctor and I like her. She seemed to take my concerns seriously. I have to go through some testing before we can start talking about solutions, but I'm happy that she really heard me out and we seem to be on the same page.
- I talked with my aunt and my husband about the info I got from the doctor and they helped ease my nerves a bit.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch this evening.
- Only one more day of work before a 4 day weekend!
- We have our plans mostly in place for Thanksgiving with both families. No worries about overlap this year.

It was slow at work, but I managed to stick around my whole shift rather than getting sent home early. My manager asked me if I had any Thanksgiving plans and I said no, since I don’t really get along with my family (partly due to their transphobia) aside from my dad. I knew it was upsetting to hear I didn’t grow up in the most accepting environment. Well, she said she loves and accepts me. I don’t doubt that. It was just nice to hear those words. 🥺
I watched a few more episodes of Eyeshield 21. I was slacking a bit due to being sick, but I feel better now. You’d think that would give me more time to watch anime, but I even lacked energy for that. I’m glad I’m better now!
I’m really proud of myself. I have BPD, but I’ve gotten a lot better at managing it. I’m not relying on my favorite person nearly as much and I am becoming more confident in my own interests, rather than taking on characteristics of people around me. I’m most proud of my ability to hold down this job as long as I did. I ended up transferring, but my seniority still stands and it was the right decision either way. It took longer than it should have because I was scared, but I know this was for the best.

Was very busy today!
- Finally attended a hospital appointment for an issue I've been having, and seems like its not serious.
- Work went ok, it wasn't too busy. I still need to talk to my boss about working less hours + changing my schedule for uni though 😬
- I had a cheeseburger w/ chips for dinner, then made some really delicious looking chicken pesto pasta for tomorrow (and froze some for later too!)
- Was extremely productive and listened to + took notes on all the lectures I missed yesterday at uni, and also did all the extra engagement work i needed to do.
- I don't start work until 3pm tomorrow, so i can sleep in a lot 😅

Even though work was crazy busy it was still a good day . They had a nice thanksgiving lunch at work to thank everyone for all their hard work with the holiday rush. The day went quickly as it was already busy when I got there and still busy when I left. So thankful to be off tomorrow and looking forward to getting to sleep in.
As always happy for Aurora cuddles when I got home.
We have plans to see family and friends tomorrow and I’m looking forward to seeing them.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Also posting for yesterday because our power went out last night ;u;
Yesterday:
I saw some really good fanart of one of my comfort characters!! 💜
Colored another page in the Stardew Valley Junimo Coloring Book!
I spent the last of my birthday money from my aunt on a copy of Style Savvy Trendsetters!! ;v; I can't wait for it to get here aaaaaa
My parents and I watched some Youtube together and saw one of Grian's Secret Life episodes!!
Also played some more Fashion Dreamer!

And today:
Today was very long and very exhausting and I'm just really glad to finally be home tbh 😭 it was a pretty morning though!! I love overcast autumn mornings, it was pretty light out but the streetlamps were still on and it was just super atmospheric
I watched a little bit of Youtube with my family and started on GeminiTay's newest Secret Life episode! Only made it about a third of the way through because Tired™️ but my tuxedo kitty snuggled with me for most of that time 🥹

I've had a rough day, but I still have several things to be happy about.

- I was able to get worked in for an ultrasound this morning and there was no issue with me taking off on short notice from work. My boss was really considerate about it and said she'd be thinking of me.
- The girl who did my ultrasound was really nice and helpful. I was quite nervous but she was very patient with me.
- I haven't seen my results yet, which was upsetting me, but I was able to find my doctor's notes on my online patient portal. If I interpreted them correctly, then I do have an issue but not as serious as my worst fears.
- I have a husband who loves me and supports me.
- I have a dog who adores me and gave me lots of kisses when I got home.
- I saw Olive, the rabbit, in the backyard this evening. It's been so long since I've seen her that I was getting worried.
- I had a hot shower and put on warm, clean pajamas since the temperature is dropping.
- We have plans to visit my husband's parents tomorrow for Thanksgiving.

Happy today because I’m back from my hiatus. A lot has happened in the last two months, so I’ll list what I can. 😊

The first thing is, I finally figured out why my family’s internet downstairs was so bad. Turns out we were on the wrong internet settings. I switched to another one that was similar and it turned out to be a stronger signal connection and now we have internet both upstairs and downstairs. I’m so relieved because I can now play Palia when it comes out on the Switch sometime this holiday season. 🥰

Second, I’m now officially over my starting over habit. I’m keeping my games and not resetting anymore. I’ve now beaten the main story, first DLC in my Pokémon Violet game and completed the first two Pokédex’s. I’ve also finished the main story in my Disney Dreamlight Valley game. I’m having a lot more fun now. 🙂

Finally, I’ve learned to just be myself and I’m leaving my stuff alone now that everything is set up the way I like it. That even includes my hair, as I’m keeping my bangs and long hair. ^-^

-The weight is off my shoulders now that the job interview is over. I feel like I did ok despite it being a panel interview. But it’s ok, I won’t stress if I’m not accepted.

-Stopped at Target after the job interview to just buy diced peaches for my nephew. However, I also bought some stuff for Christmas, a Christmas book for my nephew, and pistachios for Mom.

-I got to relax a bit earlier this evening.

-I’m excited that tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

- I don't have school on Friday because of parent-teacher interviews (which my mom never goes to, so I'm safe), and tomorrow I get to do basically nothing.

- On Saturday, one of the main actors from a production of Hadestown is coming to my theatre class, and then I'm going to the show later that day!

- I'm already seeing Christmas decorations pop up around the neighbourhood! I purposefully take the long way home from my bus stop so I can check everything out.

Back