• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- Super happy that I got to sleep in today! Then I woke up at like 12:30pm and had some protein weetabix and a homemade scone for breakfast :ROFLMAO: Also had my coffee and some chocolate chip cookies lol

- Only got a short shift tonight, and tomorrow I finish at 2pm. This week is my busiest week for work so I'm glad its nearly over lol. Next week I'm only working 2 days, and the week after I'm working 3 days.

- Got a Teams meeting done with my personal tutor too this afternoon, glad I managed to squeeze it in haha

Last edited:
Thursday, November 23, 2023
  • First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all members who celebrate it! 🎉
  • I think Blossom’s infection is settling as she hasn’t been leaving any puddles, so I’m hoping that on Saturday we will finally get the go ahead for her 4th time lucky spay! Also, after days of struggling to give her the antibiotics, this evening she took it after the 2nd attempt! She has been laying on my lap and even fell asleep on me earlier. She is so cuddly and looked wrinkly today!
  • Only one more sleep until one of my favourite comedies returns!
20231123_121756-min.jpg

Last edited:
I received a message from my favorite person wishing me a happy Thanksgiving at midnight. She has a tendency to do these things at midnight when my birthday or any holiday rolls around. I'm thankful she exists in my life. These are just small things, but over the course of two years she's been absolutely amazing. It wouldn't be efficient to list all of the sweet things she's done, so I'll sum it up and say she's the first person I ever felt genuinely cared about me. Favorite person or not, she is my best friend.
I had some delicious emergency pizza since nothing else is open around here. It had ham and pineapple! I got a milkshake with it, as well.
I discovered a few new to me songs that I like listening to. I also had a nice day off.

Today I'm happy because,

- I got to sleep in a lot. 💤

- The Dallas Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers yesterday 104-101! 🏀 🔥

- I had a wonderful and amazing Thanksgiving dinner, probably the best one I've had in years. 🦃

- The Dallas Cowboys destroyed the Washington Commanders 45-10! I correctly predicted that the Cowboys would throw no interceptions. Also, one of our players, Bland, intercepted a pass for a touchdown, giving him five on the year, which is now a single-season NFL record! 🏈

- My kitty is in my room curled up in a ball on my bed. 🐱

- Still have several days off to do whatever! 🥳

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in and I really needed it. I also snuggled with my husband this morning.
- I spoke to my mom and wished her a happy Thanksgiving. I also talked to her for a bit about the issue that's been bothering me.
- I texted my three oldest nephews to wish them a happy Thanksgiving and one a happy birthday. All three of them responded to me, which is very unusual!
- I played some more Kena: Bridge of Spirits and finally beat a trial that took me several attempts, not because it was difficult so much as it just kept going for longer than I anticipated and I hadn't been spacing out my recovery options for such a long haul.
- My husband and I visited his parents for Thanksgiving. We had a nice meal and a calm evening with them. It was one of the most peaceful Thanksgivings I've ever had.
- I have no plans for tomorrow except to chill at home and I'm looking forward to it.

I got to color another page in my Stardew Valley Junimo Coloring Book!! I really love the illustrations in it and it's very nicely put-together—as much as I enjoy coloring, I don't think I've ever really vibed with a coloring book this much!
I finished Chapter Four of Dragon Quest IV today and finally started on the main chapter of the story!! I'm looking forward to finally getting the rest of the party together because I already feel like the party chat has added a lot. ;v;
My family and I finished watching the episode of GeminiTay's Secret Life series that we started yesterday! We'd already seen parts of it from Grian's perspective, but the tower shenanigans were very fun hehe

-Woke up feeling under the weather, so I rested all afternoon.

-Ate a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. My oldest sibling excused me from washing the dishes. She joked that I’m literally allergic to going outside.

-I napped this evening and feel a little bit better. At least my nose isn’t runny anymore.

- I played AC: New Horizons and completed some tasks for Turkey Day.
- Worked on a sketch and made some progress with shading.
- Completed some homework.
- Watched some anime in the evening.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my family won't celebrate Thanksgiving this year because one of my aunts passed away from lung cancer this week. It's been hard to pull myself together and get things done because she was like my mom, but it's just something that heals with time.

again... after a long long while, i got out a small mountain of poo this morning.... i'm glad it's out....
but it's mucky... & i don't like the pain that comes with it :<

- So happy that this week is over, it's been my busiest time at work so far (4 shifts), I'm super happy that I've got the weekend free and my holiday is less than a week away ☺️ Now I've got the weekend to prepare for it haha. Luckily for the next 2 weeks I'm not as busy

- I talked to my boss and she was fine with my schedule change for next year, so hopefully that's sorted out lol

- Today has been an up and down day basically lol 😅 I feel a bit better now that I've had a bath, washed my hair, and changed my bedsheets,,

- I found my moms cookie recipe book. I looked for 2 days and it was just sitting there on the shelf that whole time. Me and my sister are gonna go to my parents place and bake with my mom to try and get her in the holiday spirit
- Me and my partner did a big vacuum and dusting so now the Christmas decor is ready to go up
- I have been having a great time playing fae farm. Why r the outfits so hard to obtain though. I need to constantly change my outfit to feel something

Friday, November 24, 2023
  • Loved to see all the new collectibles in the shop and updates! I got 97 bells from Redd! I have bought a Coco collectable … so far! I can see I will be spending a few more bells! Also, so happy that there is a Christmas event, I am really excited about that!
  • I was cold earlier and was on my way for a blanket, however, Blossom must have realised as she came over and laid on my lap. She gives off so much heat and loves to be petted. I’m not sure who loves it more, her being petted or me petting her! She was such a good girl again today and took both her antibiotics without any hassle. It’s funny she takes them from me no bother, but gives my Dad the run around when he tried to! One more to go tomorrow morning.
  • All of the episodes from ‘Two Doors Down’ are available to watch before episode one is on television tonight. Will probably watch one before I go to sleep, and binge the rest tomorrow!

- Hyped for the Christmas event! I can't wait to see what's in store!

- Planning on putting up our Christmas tree this weekend! I'm also getting started on Christmas gifts for my friends (songs written especially for them)

- I'm watching The Click right now and I've been cackling for the past 5 minutes straight.

- I absolutely HUMBLED some of the jocks in my gym class yesterday.

- I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast today and it was absolutely delicious.

Back