• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Was feeling kinda down for the better part of this morning/early afternoon, but I think I was able to turn my mood around afterwards! ^^
Watched an episode of Fairy Tail and Hunter x Hunter with my family this morning!!
I played a good amount of Fashion Dreamer in solo mode, unlocked a few more options, and met several more new NPCs!! Still do not have any of the specific eye or hair options I'm after but I'd like to think I'm getting there!!
And speaking of fashion games, my copy of Style Savvy: Trendsetters arrived here today!! ;v; Probably won't start playing while Fashion Dreamer has my interest, but I really enjoyed playing through Styling Star and I'm looking forward to giving one of the older titles in the series a try!
I got to try some nice new foods today! I had pierogis (filled with mashed potatoes and cheese) for the first time today and they were incredible, and also discovered that I like both celery and cauliflower pickled! I thought I only liked cauliflower cooked and barely tolerated celery in any of its forms, but I think pickled versions of both are really good too actually!
I colored another page in my Stardew Valley Junimo Coloring Book!! Also watched some more of GeminiTay's Stardew playthrough in the background which was v fun and cozy
I saw some new official art of one of my comfort characters!! ;w; It's totally aesthetic material too

- I worked out in the backyard.
- Watched some anime and the episodes were hilarious.
- The weather was warm and sunny so I ran some errands.
- Worked on a sketch in graphite.
- Watched some tennis matches and I'm satisfied with the results.

Also, thank you guys for your kind messages from my previous post, it means a lot to me.

i redecorated the living room! i’ve been wanting to do this for a while (i tried two years ago but my family made me second guess everything so i abandoned the idea lol) because i was never fond of the black and grey tv stands my dad always gave us, and now i’m pretty much the only person using the space so i’m glad i could finally do this 💕 my parents ended up liking it too even though they didn’t think it was a good idea or trust me at first

a mess
IMG_3716.jpg
this feels so much more open/welcoming? shelves aren’t really finalized but they’re done for now while i wait for figures i ordered
IMG_3863.jpg

I love the white shelves! They look great with your floors & wall color, too. 💜

- - -

Today, I'm happy about:
- Went for a nice long walk
- Got pizza from one of the best spots in the city
- Picked up some of my favorite salads to eat throughout the week
- The turnout for Neighborly Games' MK8 session was awesome! Excited to host more throughout December

- Got a ton of errands done today! Managed to exchange some money for my upcoming trip, bought the toiletries I needed, and picked up some food lol

- I'm super happy with the availability schedule my manager put down for me next year! Seems like I'll be working only on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, which is perfect for me tbh 😁 Just need to get through this busy Christmas period now!

Sunday, November 26, 2023
  • Got lots of little bits and pieces done.
  • Watched the last two episodes from the new series of ‘Two Doors Down’. Was much better than the last series as Cathy is back.
  • As I’m typing this Blossom is sleeping on the sofa beside me, snoring! Think she must be dreaming as she was twitching a few times. I put a blanket over her and she just looks cuter than ever! 😍
  • After seeing @Xara's post, I ordered myself a Polar Bear tracking bracelet. I had never heard of them before, so really looking forward to receiving mine! Delivery should be within 2 weeks.
20231126_200243-min.jpg

• I had a good day at work yesterday. My manager was really happy with my work. It was extremely busy because it was the holiday weekend and the day after Black Friday.
  • I had today off so I caught up on some much needed sleep
  • I bought a set of lord of the rings magic the gathering starter decks, they were on sale for Black Friday so I ordered them and they came today, super excited to try them out :)
  • I also bought a coat that was on sale at Macys down from $265 to $89 for Black Friday. So that will be here Tuesday. I needed a warmer winter coat. Hopefully this one is warm enough.
  • My cats are really sweet. My elderly cat Maybelle jumped on me and laid on me for a bit today. She doesn’t do it often but it’s so sweet when she does. She likes laying on my old coat, it’s like her little home. so I pretty much gave it to her. Another reason I bought the new coat. I feel so horrible and mean when I take my old one from her when I go to work. So now once the new one comes she can keep the old one all day everyday.
  • My other cat woke me up today by biting my nose and rolling around the bed purring 😆 that’s her typical way of waking me up
  • My boyfriend and I started watching Naruto from the beginning since I’ve never seen it before
  • I have some time to draw and paint tonight 🎨

Today is a new day! And I'm happy because I hung out with a friend and we had a lot of fun. We got coffee, ate good vegan food, and nice conversations. It's also a full moon tonight, and I saw it on my drive home. It was still light out but it had just risen over the mountains and looked really spectacular.

I had so much fun with my friend today. It went a lot better than I expected. We ordered some Indian food I personally never had, but it was pretty good. We played some VR games! I played a few that I really like, and I look forward to doing it again! Additionally, we had the chance to talk not being at work and it was nice to have that time. I wasn’t very good at the games at first, but I got better as time went on. I’d totally be open to doing this again if our schedules align.
I had an overall nice day and saw my favorite person. It’s been a while a few days since I saw her. She was being very sweet and I got to chill with her a bit. I found it cute how she was warning me about the aforementioned person in the first point. They never met but she told me to be careful. I guess because with VR, you’re literally blinded to everything around you and she wanted me to be safe. I thought it was funny either way.

Really enjoyed watching the latest episodes of One Piece and Spy x Family this morning with my family! We got to see GeminiTay's newest Secret Life episode later on too, which was wonderfully chaotic ahahah
I saw some really lovely art of some of my comfort characters!

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in again this morning.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.
- We went out to dinner with my mom, my aunt and my uncle for a belated Thanksgiving gathering. We had a nice time.
- I got a delicious mushroom swiss burger and my husband and I split a blueberry apple cobbler for dessert.
- My uncle no longer requires an oxygen tank.

Monday, November 27, 2023
  • Played some ACNH early this morning and started decorating one of my islands for Christmas. Gave Buck an Ornament Wreath.
  • Wrote all of our Christmas cards, just got to get some stamps tomorrow, then post them.
  • Went out for a loaf and got Blossom a Serrano Ham bone. She must have enjoyed it as she has eaten most of it!
  • Vet phoned me this afternoon, I don’t want to jinx it, but Blossom’s infection has cleared up with the antibiotics! :D She is finally booked in for Friday, December 8 for her 4th time lucky spay! Seriously, the staff at the vets have the patience of a saint!
  • Hollyoaks released their winter trailer. Wow, some surprises in that (especially Rafe and Dilly!) and lots to look forward to!
  • Watched one of my favourite episodes of Only Fools and Horses, ‘It’s Only Rock and Roll’.
  • Listened to some songs from my favourite soundtracks.

- Work was actually kinda chill today! I was working with people I get along with, and since its Monday it was less stressful ☺️ Only one more shift until my holiday (y)

- We got gifted a Ninja air fryer from my grandpa as a family Christmas present lol, gonna try it out tomorrow and make a burger w/ chips :ROFLMAO:

- My dad decided he would drive my mum and I to the airport for our trip! Super happy because it means we don't need to pay £100 for a taxi (our flight is super early so trains aren't running at that time,,)

- After work I baked a batch of brownies for my grandma, and they turned out amazing, super thick, crunchy on top, chewy and fudgy inside 🤤

Back