• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I'm starting to feel better today after sleeping more. 💤

- The Dallas Stars defeated the Winnipeg Jets last night 2-0! 🏒 💚 🔥

- The Dallas Mavericks defeated the Houston Rockets last night 121-115! 🏀 🔥

- Looking forward to playing more video games today! 🎮

- My kitty has been cuddling with me more despite both of us being sick. 🐱 :blush:

I saw a few Stitch plushes at Target today. Stitch became one of my newer obsessions since meeting him at Disney World.
My favorite person has been very sweet, albeit a lot more flirty since my transfer. It really sucks that we both want different things out of life but I’m happy we met either way. I’m glad we won’t be super far apart since she’s likely going to Oregon — she wants snow. Our recent conversation gave me a lot more confidence in my plans. I love how she just wants me to be happy, and I want the same for her.
I’m looking forward to the upcoming holiday event, even if it’s going to be a smaller one.
I washed my bedsheets again and now they are clean. I wash them a lot but I like the feeling of cleanliness.

• Played some more totk today! I've been trying to do all the shrines and now I only have 2 left to find! I was screaming at myself though, the shrine puzzle with putting the "water keys at the altars". So I realised what you had to do, made my ice blocks to size and put them in, and was stuck for over 20 minutes before realising that you were meant to put them in diamond-way rather than square 😭 😭 I screamed. But been having a lot of fun with it and exploring! I think I also only have about 10 wells and 20 caves left to find!
  • Went for a long walk which was good. I've been struggling to force myself to exercise, even though I know it usually makes me feel better, so I was happy with myself and listened to some music.
  • Spent time planning my Christmas lineup today, and drew a little signature to match ☺️
  • @/xSuperMario64x is also being kind enough to sell me their gaxo frag for another lineup I want to use after christmas! As much as I've been trying to save up my bells to maybe one day get a star wand, I've been trying for over three years now, and there are other collectibles I'm interested in, so I've been letting myself search for them as well, and I've been having a lot of fun putting lineups together! ☺️
  • Seeing my partner tomorrow and looking forwards to it!

SCREAMING I GOT MY FIRST NEW BRAND DRESS IN THE MAIL. I bought it during the summer and it's finally heeeere. Omg.

That's such a cool dress!! The bodice and sleeves are so pretty 💚

Today I feel somewhat content, so I'm going to post.

-The weather is getting cold enough that I don't feel like I need to put ice in my drinks.

-One of my presents shipped.

-My nephew is saying more phrases and is getting better at being cooperative to requests.

-I got one of the characters that I wanted from a gacha game.

Had a nice chill day today!! Got to sleep in and relax, which was very much needed. ;v;
I saw about a dozen wild turkeys moving through the woods!! Love seeing those little fellas around.
I watched some Youtube videos with my family, and got to see SmallishBeans' fifth episode of Secret Life! His task this time was an absolute riot omg
I also did some character planning and came up with a concept for my Secret Santa art! Hoping to work on both more soon aaaaaa

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to bed at a decent time last and felt better today because of it.
- I went into the office because I had a lunch meeting and they provided us with pizza.
- My boss and I talked about her Frenchies and she showed me a picture of the baby whose almost a year old now.
- I was able to take a walk on my morning break.
- I felt less stressed and was able to accomplish more than I have the last two days.
- I had a good massage therapy session.
- I stopped at the pet store on my way home to pick up some things for my dog and spent some time checking out the cats they had for adoption. There were two charcoal gray kittens sleeping together with their feet in each other's face. So cute!

- Went on two long walks
- Got a mini brownie at a local café which was delicious
- Picked up fresh fruit & salads
- Finished designing & ordered my wedding photo album. It's going to be a Christmas gift for my parents & in-laws
- Found a local board game group & signed up for a meet-up on Monday evening
- Started watching the new season of Fargo. I like it so far!

Just a shorter list before I go to bed 💚
  • Saw my partner today! We just chilled for the most part, but it was really nice to see them ☺️
  • Played some games and did a call in the evening, had a nice chat.
  • I was playing a little pokemon violet after giving my sibling a version exclusive they needed, and after only a couple minutes I found a shiny sewaddle! Swadloon is amongst my top favourite pokemon, so I was really happy!! I also somehow found a random shiny Stantler just after, I was talking about the impending festive season as I found it, so I think I might have summoned it 😭 But very lucky.

My hair is growing out in a way I really like it. I still wear hats but it makes me feel like I don’t necessarily have to. It’s a little more floofy at the top. Now if I can figure out my eyebrows that would be nice.
I’m supposed to get paid sometime tonight. It’s honestly been later and later each pay week, but it will happen eventually. I just wish it was more consistent with the time. There’s no consistency with noon one week and 10:00 PM the next.
I watched a few more episodes of Eyeshield 21 last night, and I really enjoyed them.

I do work tonight since this schedule has been weird, but it’s an extra day of pay and it will pass the time until payroll decides to pay up, lmao. Also, my manager is one of the most supportive people (in regards to me coming out/changing my name) in my life right now so rip…

Thursday, November 30, 2023
  • I was a bit annoyed with Blossom this morning, I did laugh afterwards!
My Dad had a Dentist appointment and Blossom was sitting in the back of the car. I always walk with my Dad to the door as his mobility is poor, then I go back to the car to look after Blossom. Luckily, I had left my window fully opened, as when I got back to the car Blossom had pressed the lock doors button. :ROFLMAO: Usually all I would have to do is press the unlock button inside my door and it had to be the day I didn’t pick up the spare key. However, the system had went into power off mode as the car had been idle so I had to lean in the window and try to catch the key from the middle panel. My Dad keeps his key in the cup holder and it’s got a door covering it, so I had to open that first, then after about 10 minutes I managed to hook the keys out with a hairbrush from the glove compartment! I had visions of the police turning up thinking I was trying to steal it! When all of this is happening, Blossom is sitting quite happily in the back looking as if to say, ‘Why aren’t you just getting in?’. After I did get in, she got some treats. Even though she didn’t deserve it!
Screenshot_20231130_190718_Gallery-min.jpg
  • Had to go and get a few supplies when we were out so I got Blossom some mini doggy steaks and a chewy beef ring. I got some Custard doughnuts for us humans! Maybe Blossom will get a little lick of the filling!
  • Got two watch batteries today in the post, and I changed my first ever watch battery! I've always been terrified to change them myself incase I damage the movements but I took the plunge. Well, I say battery, but this one is analogue/digital so it took two. Never had a watch with two batteries before. I have a large collection of watches, so think I’ll go through some of them and see if anymore need batteries!
  • Bought some Sky scenery and Pansies from the shop before they are no longer available.

Darling son has Covid 🙈 I’m still testing negative so 🤞🤞🤞💜

Exhausted but work ok, I’m off now for the weekend so just sleeping, chilling and mooching here (and annoying my lovely friends 😍🥰❤️)

December tomorrow and love everyone’s Christmas lineups 🥰 I really enjoyed making a plushie lineup as they just bring warm fuzzies 🥰 ❤️❤️❤️

- Thanks to my sickness I've been sleeping earlier and waking up earlier. I've been waking up consistently in the morning and I'm glad because it actually feels nice to return to being a morning person. ☀️

- I've been productive at work and having a lot of fun. 💚

- My vacation is coming up in just a couple weeks! I'm really excited as I have more than several things planned to do while I'm there. It's going to be litty AF! 🥳

- My kitty cuddled with me again this morning. 🐱

- Only one more day of work and then the weekend is here! 🎉

Today I'm happy because:

- Despite waking up in a lot of pain, it only lasted a few hours and I've felt fine the rest of the day.
- I went into the office again and was able to get some work done.
- I took a full lunch and both of my breaks. It's been weeks since that happened.
- I was able to take walks on both my morning and afternoon breaks.
- I was invited to a lunch and game session with my coworkers next week.
- I watched another episode of Jujutsu Kaisen and it was really good. I am so behind on anime.
- Tomorrow is Friday. Last day of work for the week!

The other 100 stickers I ordered with my birthday money arrived!! ;v; There were several extras included too. These were mini stickers since I had some gaps on things I wanted to decorate that none of my other stickers were small enough for, and they were the perfect size!
sticker haul part 2.jpg
I got the sketch done for my Secret Santa art!! Even though there's still plenty of time I've been fretting over not being able to get started right away, so I'm feeling pretty relieved to have made some concrete progress now!
Also worked on some personal art/character designing, which is coming along well I think!
Watched some Youtube with my family and we're now fully caught up with SmallishBeans' Secret Life series!! Except I think everyone uploads again tomorrow LOL

Tomorrow, I'll babysit later in the evening, rather than starting in the morning. This means that my Mom and I won't have to wait until Saturday to shop for presents. I expect the stores to be busy tomorrow, but at least it won't be packed. I'm excited!🎶

Back