• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I got to sleep in again, which was much appreciated. 💤

- I got recognized at work again for my contributions. 😤

- Finished pre-farming for Navia pretty much. I'll be able to level her all the way to 80 immediately after obtaining her in Genshin Impact. 🎮

- Speaking of Genshin Impact, thanks to @Mairmalade spreading awareness, last night I bit the bullet and pre-ordered the 1/7th Alter Fischl figure that's set to release at the end of next year currently. She's so beautiful! I can't wait to add her to my now-growing Genshin merch collection. As someone who really enjoyed the Golden Apple Archipelago event in which she was featured, this is a dream come true. 😭

- My vacation starts tomorrow! 😎

pFY3Seg.png

📚 Finished my Lessons in Chemistry audiobook! So good, 5 stars. Can't wait to watch the series. :)
📚 Finished reading Dark Matter last night. It was crazy. I'm excited to start my new book tonight (Babel)
📚 more book news: I set a goal of 12 books to read this year and I am currently on book number 16! I cant believe how much I've taken to reading this year. I hope I keep it up for 2024 <3

--

- Had a lecture today about a presentation due next week. I was so nervous to begin with but spent some time going over it and I'm feeling a lot more confident now. I have all day tomorrow and Monday to work on it too - so trying not to stress too much!!

- Did some Christmas shopping! My friends from Uni and I decided to do secret Santa this year, so I bought presents for that. Can't wait to give them to her next week.

- I get to chill out for the rest of the evening and play some games :)

Thursday, December 14, 2023
  • Blossom’s painkillers finished yesterday, and she still seems on top form! Only 4 sleeps until her cone comes off, well probably about 16 sleeps for Blossom! :ROFLMAO: Trying to keep her cone clean is a nightmare as she drools so much being a Basset!
  • It was really funny when I opened my VHS Tape Cleaner and showed it to her. She took an instant disliking to it and started to growl! She only stopped when I took the tape out of the room! Think she’s a fan of DVDs!
  • The TBT Holiday Event has started! I love all of the collectibles, but my top three are: the Crystal Tree, Blue Candle and Blue Stocking!
  • Went out this morning as my Dad had an appointment, went for some bits and bobs from the supermarket afterwards. Got Blossom a Flashing ball, a Penguin with a Santa hat (I've named it Pingu!), a squeaky Sweetcorn toy, doggy Pigs in Blankets treats and some doggy Cheesy biscuits. She deserves more treats than ever with her cone on. :love:
  • Watched a Christmas themed episode of 2 Point 4 Children – ‘Misery’ and The Equalizer (Edward Woodward version!) – ‘Back Home’.
20231214_101820-min.jpg

☃︎ Usagi Shima is such a cute game ahh!!!!!! I became best friends with so many of the bunnies and earned their keepsake items today. 🥹 Taro gave me maracas, Maru gave me the same green ball that they’re balancing on in their bio animation, Sesame gave me a piano, Mameko gave me drums, Daisy gave me a pot of daisies, Yuki gave me a snow bunny!!!, Panda gave me a panda plush, Lulu gave me a lily of the valley plant, Coco gave me coconut juice, Celeste gave me a crescent moon, Button gave me a flower cart, Himari gave me a cherry blossom umbrella, Tiger gave me a tiger plushie, and Peanut gave me a cracked peanut!!! 🥹 When you become besties with a bunny, you can invite them to stay permanently as a resident! I can only have 3 residents though, which is evil considering how many of the bunnies I adore!! I’ve already invited Yuki, and I have 3 other bunnies that I want to invite, so choosing only 2 of them is gonna be so hard. 😔 I completed the “A Bun’s Best Friend”, “Island Rejuvenation”, and “Bunny Tycoon” achievements, and unlocked a mushroom decoration and a giant carrot item! I also unlocked the shrine and waterfall. I met 5 new bunnies as well; Moose, Boo (a ghost bunny!!! My new favourite I fear, ya’ll know I love ghosts), Kinoko, Mofu, and Mugi! They’re all so, so precious, I’m so sad that there’s only 1 more bunny that I haven’t met! I love this game sm. 🥹💖
831231cf0bb533a089a4fa683c5ab3d2ebae3555.gif
1ec12f99f3374c8c50be5af4d2b39935a84850e0.gif
f3f32d1a2b2740194a18acdd601b966b87088116.gif
26e9c49f8905ac04156466cc5b2a3387d4a720dc.pnj

IMG_4936.png
IMG_4939.png
IMG_4940.png

☃︎ Miss Bonk had her monthly appointment to get her claws trimmed today, and as always she was a very good girl about it! Her groomer took a silly pic of her as usual as well, but she hasn’t sent it to my mom yet. 😅 This time, she even gave Bonk an accessory for the photo; a Christmas collar with a bell on it! Bonk wasn’t amused at all, but I imagine she looked very cute in it before my mom took it off. 😂
IMG_4931.jpeg

☃︎ I received a few more Christmas lights from beautiful friends! I’m truly blown away by all of the people who took the time to send me lights, I’m so, so grateful and astonished. The thought that people thought of me and were willing to spend their tbt on me… I can never say thank you enough. 🥹

☃︎ I submitted a photo for the Holiday Hundred Hunt, as well as my first guess for the Community Advent Calendar! I also found the location of reindeer #2 for Reindeer Roundup! The first clues stumped me a little a lot in #1’s case LOL, but I am so pumped about there being an egg hunt-esque event! I love these types of events so much, even if they’re a bit frustrating at times! 🎉

☃︎ Miss Bonk had her monthly appointment to get her claws trimmed today, and as always she was a very good girl about it! Her groomer took a silly pic of her as usual as well, but she hasn’t sent it to my mom yet. 😅 This time, she even gave Bonk an accessory for the photo; a Christmas collar with a bell on it! Bonk wasn’t amused at all, but I imagine she looked very cute in it before my mom took it off. 😂
Hehe update on this, Bonk’s groomer just sent my mom the photo she took of her!

IMG_4957.jpeg

Miss Bonk was obviously not super impressed lol, but she does look rather festive! She always handles her temporary modelling gigs like a champ. 😅❤️ Can’t believe her groomer got her to wear an accessory before I did. 😂

I got ahead of the schedule at work and it was a pleasant day overall.

I bought some lights and a floor model tree and set up a themed Christmas tree.

I ordered something off of the Pokemon Center and it arrived. It looks really nice. Mairmalade mentioned the place when we had our groups Smash session. I never knew of the place. It's a pretty neat site to browse that has all sorts of nice goodies! I don't have a good phone so that's really the best quality I have of it.

2.jpg

I was able to finish my entries for both Classified Celebrations and North Pole Ornament Workshop, and find the two currently available reindeer!! Very happy with how I'm doing in the event so far—I mainly just want the Blue Holiday Candle, Blue Stocking, and Moon Bunny fragment when it's unlocked, and that seems more than doable for me right now! c: I might start looking at extra collectibles I want past those three.
And while I was playing ACNH, I went ahead and finally scanned in my Sanrio Amiibos, so now I have access to all the cute Sanrio collaboration items if I ever want to use them!
Also bought a couple of the Snowstorm and Playful sceneries from the Shop! Hopefully I'll get to grab some more towards the end of the event for more lineup possibilities!
My parents and I watched some Youtube, including InTheLittleWood's seventh Secret Life episode!
I also snuck in some time to play a little further in Dragon Quest Builders! Curing the sick patients is quite fun, and I've added a few more rooms to the town—gonna have to think about replacing the dirt walls and stuff soon I think.

• I went to my friend's house yesterday and we hung out for awhile, played a tabletop boardgame and the Pokemon TCG, was a lot of fun. Also I gave him his Christmas present and he gave me mine, he gave me some classic Christmas cartoon movies (rudolph, santa is coming to town, frosty the snowman) and a bunch of digimon cards, some gundam cards, a GI Joe deckbuilding game which looks fun so I'm excited to try that out.
  • Played a game of Magic the Gathering with my boyfriend yesterday which was fun, and we're up to episode 30 of Naruto so far, we're watching the entire series together over facetime shareplay since I have never seen it before, I'm really enjoying it! :)
  • I slept good last night
  • Mustachio has been as sweet as always/ She's in my lap right now kneading the blanket ❤️
  • Maybelle's ashes will be ready to pick up tomorrow, it will be good to have her home in a way, I'm glad she'll be back before Christmas.
  • There's a potluck in my apartment building today, looking forward to that
  • I have today, tomorrow and sunday to do whatever I want, then I start my new job on Monday :)
  • Have my violin lesson to look forward to Sunday
  • I love this thread and this entire forum, it's so wholesome and friendly, probably my favorite place on the whole internet :)

Change of plans mum isn’t getting me the Pokemon Scarlet DLC for an early birthday treat now since I had quickly changed my mind instead of the DLC she’s getting me the Disney Dreamlight Valley cozy edition game for the Switch and I’m overjoyed! 🎉😄

Last edited:
playstation access announced the return of the christmas maze for 2023!! i've been watching the 2021 maze youtube playlist for the first time and i rewatched a few episodes of the 2022 series in pure hype 😌🥹

also i decorated the christmas tree with my madre which was rad. was absolutely KO'd by the end. berty do be a smol boi

- Wrapped & shipped gifts & Christmas cards to my family
- Got new Zebra Midliner felt-tip brush pens/markers (great color selection). I saw them at Target while buying a shipping box, and should probably have more impulse control considering I have another set of pastel colors, but whatever lol
- Enjoyed a vanilla-filled Italian donut
- Finished, folded, & put away laundry
- Chicken sandwich and kale salad for dinner 🥰
- Glad to see @/xara loving Usagi Shima! 🐰
- Happy that @/-Blue- enjoyed his purchase from one of my favorite shops. The snow globe looks awesome 👌
- Looking forward to TBT Neighborly Games later (MK8)

Friday, December 15, 2023
  • Got up early and got a lot of things done before the rest of the house got up!
  • Submitted my entries to: Holiday Apparel, Community Advent Calendar (If Buck pops through that door tomorrow I think I will scream with delight!), Classified Celebrations and North Pole Ornament Workshop. I think I will probably need to resubmit my ornament picture as I posted the wrong one without the username, only posted my username along with the material proof. I have another picture all ready incase I need to. Also, got my raffle ticket for the 12 Days of Collectibles!
  • Blossom is still on fine form, very active! She got a special treat at lunchtime, I made her a human gammon steak. Oh my goodness, she absolutely loved it! She ate every single piece! I love to watch her enjoying her food!
  • Tried a Starbucks Iced Coffee Dark Chocolate Mocha. It was nice, but not as nice as an Iced Caffe Latte!
20231215_154451-min.jpg

Last night and today I beat a boss in Genshin underlevel. My adventure rank is 3 so now these bosses that drop ascension materials are level 50 😳. I thought I screwed up big time but I was able to clear the geo boss last night and the anemo one this morning. I’m happy I was able to ascend the two four star units that I have 🙂. I was able to buy a cat from the traveling merchant today for my teapot :D. it’s the same one as they give you as a reward, which was a little disappointing but I’m still happy I got a cat for my house and that I’ll have more than one 🙂. I’m still excited about the teapot feature. I’m hoping there are much better furniture and a lot more to unlock in his shop and as rewards. Last night I was also able to clear a story mission that I was a little stumped on when I first tried it. It ended up being easier than I thought it was; I just needed to pay more attention and plan my movement better (and dash) to avoid some bubbles. I think putting the quest aside rather than retrying it immediately may have helped 🙂. I’m really enjoying the story so much. Been so long since I played a game with a story that I was hooked to.

I hope you all have a restful, wonderful weekend! 💖

☃︎ More Usagi Shima happies, hehe. I still haven’t met the last bunny, but I reached best friend level with a bunch more of the bunnies today and got their keepsakes! I got a tambourine from Cream, a ramen item from Momo, a mochi item from Mochi (it looks like it might be peach-flavoured!), a peach bed from Peaches, a pine bonsai from Tomo, a yuzu item from Yuzu, mini plush replicas of Dotty and Peppo from the respective bunnies, a sushi item from Ebi, a moose plush from Moose, and a shrimp item from Panko! 🥹 I unlocked the sushi restaurant, tea house, onsen and zen bridge, and completed the “Cozy Home” achievement and unlocked the cozy home item! I invited Peaches and Celeste to stay permanently as residents as well, though I’ll have to evict one of them once I become best friends with Boo. I hate that I can’t have more than 3 bunny residents, I love all of them sm and want all of them to stay permanently!
IMG_4792.gif
Still love this game sm, though. 💖
IMG_4987.png

☃︎ I found the location of the first reindeer for Reindeer Roundup! The clue had me very stumped, but the hints that everyone posted helped get me on the right track!! So excited for the new hints to be posted tomorrow! 🥳🦌 I also submitted my second guess for the Community Advent Calendar!

☃︎ I started watching the final season of The Crown! I only made it through the first episode before I had to go do other stuff, but I’m looking forward to watching the rest of it when I have time!

☃︎ A couple more lovely friends sent me Christmas lights. 🥹 I actually can’t believe how many people took the time to send me some, like huh… I know I’ve said this a lot, but I’m so happy and thankful! 🥹❤️

☃︎ I cuddled and played with Bonk this afternoon/evening! She decided to thank me by playfully biting my leg later xnsidnjdnc, but it’s okay I still love her. 🖤

☃︎ I figured my insurance stuff out, and officially have insurance again!! It’s been stressing me out for the longest time, especially since I had just gotten put on anti-anxiety medication when I lost my insurance and couldn’t get it refilled as it was very expensive without insurance, so I’m very grateful that I finally got everything sorted and that I don’t have to worry about it anymore! I’m also beyond delighted that I can finally get my meds refilled again. 😅

☃︎ I gave away a few Christmas collectibles today! I‘d been holding on to them in case they looked good with this year’s new Christmas collectibles, but since I’m pretty sure I’m just going to sell most of the gumdrops I earn or use them on potential raffles, I decided to just go ahead and give them away. ❤️

Last night and today I beat a boss in Genshin underlevel. My adventure rank is 3 so now these bosses that drop ascension materials are level 50 😳. I thought I screwed up big time but I was able to clear the geo boss last night and the anemo one this morning. I’m happy I was able to ascend the two four star units that I have 🙂. I was able to buy a cat from the traveling merchant today for my teapot :D. it’s the same one as they give you as a reward, which was a little disappointing but I’m still happy I got a cat for my house and that I’ll have more than one 🙂. I’m still excited about the teapot feature. I’m hoping there are much better furniture and a lot more to unlock in his shop and as rewards. Last night I was also able to clear a story mission that I was a little stumped on when I first tried it. It ended up being easier than I thought it was; I just needed to pay more attention and plan my movement better (and dash) to avoid some bubbles. I think putting the quest aside rather than retrying it immediately may have helped 🙂. I’m really enjoying the story so much. Been so long since I played a game with a story that I was hooked to.
I’m so happy that you’re enjoying Genshin so much! I love to see you having fun! 🥹❤️

One more day of work to go and then I have off! I can do it...I can do it. (I just got to keep saying that and I can convince myself lol)

Some ornaments arrived in the mail and look really cool. I won an ebay bid for a really old Christmas-themed Sonic ornament and since no one was bidding I got it really cheap.

I finished some Christmas shopping and also finished making soap bars/decorations. It was a bit of an experiment so I made clear soap, soap with loofa bits in it, experimented with colors, and then smells. It was fun trying it.

I made a really cool tin solider ornament for the tbt event and now I'm going to hang them on the tree.

Back