• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

☃︎ I completed and submitted my Classified Celebrations entry, and it was accepted! I’m not sure whether I like it or hate it yet lol, but I’m leaning more towards liking it, I think! My party setup is a little busy, but overall I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out! I don’t think I’ll be participating in North Pole Ornament Workshop, so I‘m grateful to not have any more creative entries to work on until the 20th! I also found reindeer #4 for Reindeer Roundup! It stumped me for a bit, but it clicked for me right before I went to bed! I still have no idea about #3 lol, but I’m hopeful I’ll figure it out eventually!
Edit: found reindeer #3 right after posting this! Woohoo! 🎉

☃︎ I met the final bunny in Usagi Shima! Her name is Poppy, she looks like a little bee. 🥹 I also completed the “Bun Enthusiast“ and “Bunny Safari” achievements, unlocked the Traditional Inn, and became best friends with Kinoko, Boo, Mofu and Mugi, and earned their keepsakes! Kinoko gave me a little mushroom item, Boo gave me a lantern, Mofu gave me a fountain, and Mugi gave me a crown! I invited Boo to stay as a resident permanently as well! I won’t have anything left to do unless the game gets updated again one day once I become besties with Poppy and earn her keepsake, but this has been such a lovely, relaxing game to check in on every day! I love all of the bunnies so much, they have given me plenty of much-needed serotonin this past week. 🥹💖

☃︎ My mom took an adorable photo of Bonk the other night! My girl was so comfy and sleepy. 🥹🥹🖤
IMG_4991.jpeg

Last edited:
- Applied for four potential jobs, and plan to apply to at least two quality leads per day until I land something new
- Enjoyed today's Mario Parry Superstars session
- Loving all of the Classified Celebrations entries 🥰
- Roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes for dinner because I have an unhealthy obsession with potatoes
- Organized my ACNH island screenshots

I'm glad today has been better for me. I wasn't feeling too great despite a few things that made me happy (which I will still mention).

December 16, 2023
  • I went to Ikea with my mother and sister. Aside from buying a table we got for sale (they were running low on stock too!), my highlight is that I got to eat six some hotdogs and frozen yoghurt! I was hungry and the fact that it still costs $1 even after all these years blows my mind.
  • Feel free to skip this lengthy point. Uh, I may have lied about not being able to spot more cars before 2023 wrapped up. Why? Because I was pleasantly surprised to have seen a BMW M2 Competition while driving out on the roads! Not only this is one of the few BMWs I can actually identify without struggling, but marks a milestone for me too. Thanks to this sighting, I have now reached 210 different unique cars in my "Identified Cars" list that I've been building up for the past two and a half years. It's even more amazing that 171 of them have made an appearance in the Gran Turismo series! We're talking about the likes of first-generation Nissan Leaf (yes, it actually existed in the series at one point lol) a Dodge Neon SRT 4, a 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda, a Porsche 911 Turbo (930), and much much more. It's okay guys, I'll spare you from showcasing an absolute unit of a list mentioning every single car I've put in there lol.
  • I had a chat with @/xSuperMario64x yesterday on discord and he showed me something that made me extremely happy. Apparently, while he was at work, he got to see a silver Honda S2000 in person! And the owner of that car was kind enough to take a quick picture of him sitting in the driver's seat. Bug even got to show the said picture to me and I wanted to cry not gonna lie. 😭

December 17, 2023
  • Work was okay for me especially since everyone got to start later than usual which meant I got a bit of extra sleep which I needed.
  • My mother was absolutely cooking today and we had a nice dinner and dessert as a result! We had tuscan salmon with creamy cheese, spinach, and some rice to go along with it. And of course, she got around to baking apple pie again for the umpteenth time. Tastes great every time! 😋
  • I got around to try and find reindeer for the event and successfully spotted one! I'm lagging behind on a lot of stuff due to little free time to do them. 😭
  • I'd like to thank @/zissou for gifting me some Christmas lights! What a wonderful surprise, and even they know too hehe. 🚗🎄 I hope you're doing well! ☺️

I got to see the latest episode of Spy x Family and last week's One Piece with my parents this morning!! And we watched InTheLittleWood's penultimate Secret Life episode this evening during dinner.
I'm all caught up on reindeer spotting!
Helped pick out some admittedly last minute gifts for the relatives!! We should be pretty much all set for Christmas now. c:
And I finished the Rimuldar chapter of Dragon Quest Builders!! I really enjoyed the farming/fishing aspects of this chapter; I hope they make a comeback in the next two. The town's decorated to my satisfaction and I've completed all the side missions/challenges, so I think it was an excellent place to stop for the evening. ^^ Excited to start the third chapter next time!
rimuldar1.JPG

rimuldar2.JPG

rimuldar3.JPG

- Yesterday, I had my winter performance for my theatre class! We sung Alone in the Universe from Seussical. Sadly, I now have to wait until April/May to perform again :(

- I did some shopping this afternoon! I went to Sephora to grab some skincare stuff, and then I popped in to Indigo to pick up a Secret Santa gift (Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros btw. It would've been Fourth Wing but I couldn't find I single copy). While I was there, I finally found a copy of The Song of Achilles, so I bought that as well.

- I found a trans bracelet that my friend bought for me a while and I'm happy that I can wear it again.

• I got my cat Maybelle's ashes back the other day, they put in a copy of the Rainbow Bridge which was really nice. I miss her a lot but I'm glad she's back home where she belongs ❤️ 🐈‍⬛
  • I start my new job today, should be an easy day. Just 4 hours of watching training videos
  • Had a great violin lesson yesterday, learning a lot
  • My cat Mustachio is adorable and she always makes me smile :)

• I got Iron Boulder and Iron Crown and fully trained them.
  • I got to change the tera types of some of my Pokémon.
  • I got something a Panda Express today.
  • Last, but not least (definitely not the least), I won something from the 12 Days of Christmas Raffle, first time ever.

I am relieved to see that Blossom is doing well and is officially cone-free! I love seeing that puppy's face whenever I pop into this thread. @themysterybidder
I recently started watching Kuroko's Basketball and I am enjoying it. I don't know much about basketball, but maybe I will learn something from the anime.
I am happy that I reached out to a few forum friends today. I'm not nearly as social on forums as I am in real life, but I'm happy to not be hiding in the shadows.
I found the biggest lambchop toy I personally have ever seen, so I picked it up for Keagan. I hope he loves it, as it will go well with his 30 other lambchops.

Today was a bit of a rough day for me, but I still have some things that I’m happy about. ❤️‍🩹 I hope you’re all doing well, and that everyone has a great week! One more week to go until Christmas! ✨✨🎄

☃︎ My mom’s Birthday is tomorrow! She turns 56, and as crazy as she drives me sometimes, I am very thankful that she’s still here, in relatively good health, and that I’ve had almost 22 years with her. We don’t have any plans tomorrow since she doesn’t really like to do anything for her Birthday, but she’s going to get her haircut (which always makes her happy and feel better), and I’m hoping to make tomorrow nice and peaceful for her. 💜

☃︎ Speaking of my mom, I went out with her this evening! We mostly went out so that we could get a few things that we needed/wanted, but we also went on a mini drive to look at Christmas lights and decorations since it was dark, and most people had their Christmas lights turned on. ☺️ We saw a bunch of pretty lights and blowup decorations, including a Stitch!, which I was very happy about, hehe. I love this time of year for all of the beautiful lights and decorations alone. ✨

☃︎ I picked up a box of Pillsbury snowman sugar cookies while I was out! I wanted to get a box of pumpkin ones during Halloween but could never find them, so I’m happy that I was able to find Christmas ones! I’m planning on making them tomorrow while my parents are out, as a little treat for them to come home to. 🥰

☃︎ Bonk blessed me with a cuddle last night! I had actually been about to head to bed when she came over for a cuddle, and of course I can’t say no to her. 🥹🖤 She’s so sweet, I love her so much!

☃︎ I’m excited for reindeers #5 and #6 to be posted tonight for Reindeer Roundup! I might be a little too tired to actually find them tonight lol, but I’m still looking forward to giving it a shot!

☃︎ I’m very thankful to all of my friends who have reached out to me and/or have been patient with me while I’m feeling the way I am. I hate to feel like a Scrooge and I’m trying my hardest to feel better and get in the Christmas spirit, but apparently my brain has other plans for me. 😅 But I’m beyond thankful for everyone’s love and support. 🫂

Blossom is finally a free woman yayyyyyyyy!!!!!! 🥹🥹🎉💜 I’m so happy that she’s recovering well and that she finally doesn’t have to deal with that pesky cone anymore! Such a good girl! 🥹💜

Just here to say that my vacation has been going fantastic so far! I've had a lot of fun and still have the rest of the week before I return home. Glad to see the things that are making you all happy! 💚
I was actually going to message you tonight to say hi and that I hope your vacation’s going well! I’m so glad that it is! I hope you continue to have a great time on your vacation, friend! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back. ☺️💚

Only a few things for today!
  • I forgot to mention it in my previous post last night, but when I watched the Stardew Valley animations that @/Merielle shared in one of her older posts, one of the videos used music that gave me nostalgia. It made me think of the times when I rode in my grandfather's red Nissan Sentra (B13) numerous times when I was very young. It's one of the many old songs that he played in the car while I looked out through the window. 😭 🚗 I'll drop the song I mentioned in a spoiler for you curious people hehe.
I Love You Baby - Paul Anka
  • I had the day off from work today. Very recently, there has been a schedule change where a lot of people now have three days off from work. Myself included! I get three straight days of rest which I'm relieved even though I'll be heading back to classes in early January.
  • I watched the Birds of Prey documentary with my sister about Philippine Eagles! Obviously, I am constantly reminded of my animal villager OC Pag-asa hehe. I felt happy every time I saw them appear throughout the documentary. Admittedly, I wanted to tear up too a few times because they look beautiful and are a treasure to the world. 🥹 It's really unfortunate how they're critically endangered and I really hope that they'll become numerous again and flourish for many, many years to come. 🇵🇭🦅
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 for a while and did a few races. And yes, the Christmas music is still playing in the main menus and I'm vibing with it haha.
  • I made significant progress on my drawing for the Secret Santa today! I'm very happy about it since I was in the early stages for quite some time and I'm just starting the outlines! I really want to make my recipient happy with this drawing and I don't want to let them down. 🥺
  • @/xSuperMario64x surprised me by gifting me a blue holiday candle to me! I didn't even ask for it and yet, he knew that I wanted it just because of my favourite colour alone. Thank you, Bug. 💙

Been a while since I've posted here, and heaps of good things have happened 💚
  • I had the opportunity to go on a holiday to somewhere I've never been to before!! I have some guilt for going, but it was a lot of fun. 💚
  • Without too much detail, I was able to explore the city a lot over the days I was there. I went to the Zoo, which had some animals my local zoo doesn't, some beaches and the aquarium!! I the animals and fish were so cute aaa, and we got really lucky with going places just as some of the animals were being fed, or waking up and moving around and stuff.
    Most are blurry sadly, but I did take some better photos on another camera. This koi was so big!! Bigger than most of the birds around it. I love koi, they're so cute 🥰
    [*]
    koiiii.jpg

[*]Black clownfish!! so cute, but I couldn't get a good picture
    [*]
    black clownfish.jpg

[*]More aquarium!!
    [*]
    fish 3.jpg
    fish 4.jpg
    gloomy octopus.jpg
    shork.jpg
    peng.jpg
    shoork.jpg
    sea lion.jpg
    red panda.jpg
  • There was a bunch of christmas events on as well, where I was able to get a photo of gnomes for the Holiday hundred hunt at a market stall! Speaking of, I'm really excited for moon bunny fragment!! I really hope we can reach it, I made my whole Christmas theme this year based on it.
  • Also at the market there were a bunch of cool art stalls. I took a picture of this one, because I thought @Xara would like it!
    axolotl pic.jpg
  • Before I left, I was able to finish my secret santa drawing, which I was actually kind of happy with. I really hope my person likes it 💚
  • Thankfully both flights went safely, as I was a bit nervous for them.
  • Now that I'm back, trying to catch up with the forums and the event ☺️ I'm grateful for the wonderful staff, always putting so much effort into putting events together for us to enjoy.
  • Overall, I had a wonderful time but also grateful to be back home, able to rest and relax for a little bit before Christmas which I'm not quite ready for. But I'm really grateful for the kind people in my life, my family, partner and friends who care about me, and for the opportunity to have a break right now, both with the holiday, and my break from uni and work for a couple months 😊

Back