• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Very nice! What kind of games did you get for it? Or do you plan on getting?
I do plan on getting GTA 6 when it comes out in 2025. I did buy GTA 5 on PS5 during holiday sale for $19.99 so that was a great deal. Also I am aware that its Backwards Compaitable with PS4 games so thats great. I've been playing with it and so far I really love the 60 FPS improvement.

My mood is really the worst, but my Christmas with my family was good.

Here is what I got: (pusheen plushes, fire emblem figures, a game and books — all except two or three I have read from the library but liked so much I wanted my own copy 🙂). One of the books I got was damaged (The Parisian; a novel by Isabella Hammad) so I will be returning it and replacing it. My mom also got me some new pajamas, personalized t- shirts (with my name and my cat’s names on them). She also surprised me with a cat squishmallow; she told me she got me it before we found out who they are giving money to. I’m torn since I’m/we’re boycotting them. I feel bad about returning things; it is cute and the thought made me happy. My sister and her family got me a cat shirt and a target gift card 🙂

IMG_6779.jpeg

My cats seem to like some of their new toys too :D.

89AC869F-0005-4CFC-8706-BE68A345D288.jpeg

My mom will help me put the cat house together later (will post tomorrow about it or the next time I post here 🙂).

Merry Christmas everyone! 🙂 I hope everyone is having a good Christmas today ☺️
Post automatically merged:

Today was kinda tough for me, but I didn't really want to end it on a sour note, especially on Christmas Eve. For those who celebrate it (and also those who don't!), I hope you've had a wonderful day. :)

• My mom cooked some tasty chicken stir fry this morning. I really enjoyed it!
  • Played a tiny bit of Gran Tursimo 7 and getting to vibe the Christmas music in the menus for one last time before it returns to normal tomorrow.
  • I've made some more progress on my Secret Santa drawing. I've requested for an extension so I won't have to rush, but I really want to get it done asap. I'm still not done at the time of this post, but I'm making huge amounts of progress getting ever closer to completion!
  • I started chatting with @/Dunquixote on discord! I had a good time especially when she showed me a couple of pics of her cats. I appreciate her so much for being a great friend. 😸
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope y'all sleep well tonight and get to open your gifts the next day with a smile (some of you may have already done this lol)!

Why yes, I've seen this car in real life lol. Who would've guessed?!?
View attachment 527117

Thanks so much for the mention 🥺. You’re too kind! I was really happy to find out from @xSuperMario64x that you were on discord too; I’m grateful to you both 💜 (as well as all my friends and honestly this whole community; even though I’m not on much still, coming back here to post and reading these posts have really helped me cope with what I’m dealing with right now. ☺️). Thanks so much for chatting 🙂. I hope you’re feeling better now and are having a good Christmas! ☺️

Last edited:
Yesterday working at the theater with my co-worker. I felt I was in one of those commercials were a kid gives candy to the person from behind the counter

Because this little girl came up and give more of us a single Ferrero Rocher chocolate, and just wished a merry Christmas 🥹

it was so beautiful ♡

Merry Christmas, beautiful people! 🎄✨ Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you’ve all had a lovely day! Be kind and patient with yourself, take care of yourself, and do things that’ll bring you peace. ❤️

☃︎ My Christmas was wonderful; probably the best Christmas I’ve had in a long time! I already rambled about the gifts I received in the thread I made earlier so I’ll spare you all lol, but I‘m so beyond grateful and speechless for them! I received a new iPhone 8 (which I lowkey needed since my old phone is even more outdated and nearly unusable), a mini fox plush, and a couple of my favourite candies! 🥰 My heart is so full, I’m so grateful for everything my mom has done and gotten for me this holiday season! I was able to get my new phone set up relatively easily this morning, so all that’s left to do is to get a case for it! I also spent plenty of quality time with my family today, watched a couple of Christmas movies, and had a delicious dinner! I‘m so happy! 😭❤️
I‘ve already shown the blue axolotl plushie in here when I got it last month, but I wanted to show it again since it was one of my Christmas presents as well!
IMG_5174.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg

☃︎ Bonk also had an incredible Christmas, her second one with us! She got a giant catnip ball toy (which she already loves! I couldn’t get it out of the packaging fast enough for her, she could smell the catnip through it and was going crazy xjsidndxc 😭) and a few bags of her favourite treats! She had a blast with the tissue paper from everyone else’s gifts, too! 🥹🖤
IMG_5170.jpeg
IMG_5176.jpeg

☃︎ My mom set out some nuts, carrots, and bird seeds for the local wildlife last night, and only 6 hours later, we saw a bunny outside munching on the carrots!! 🐰🥕 We weren’t expecting to see any critters that soon with how foggy and cold it was outside, so it was a very pleasant surprise! Today is a day that just keeps on giving. 🥹

☃︎ I finished my All A Board entry and submitted it, and it was accepted! It’s such a big relief for me to finally have all of my creative entries for this event done! I’m a little bummed that I wasn’t able to find time or energy to whip up something for North Pole Ornament Workshop, but I’m really pleased with all of my entries that I was able to do! ☺️ It’s always a little bittersweet to be pretty much done with a tbt event, but I’ve had a lot of fun, and am excited to be able to relax a little bit now!

☃︎ I came up with more lineup ideas that I adore last night, including some with my Purple Flower Glow Wand!! I’m honestly still at a loss for words over the fact that I actually have it, but I am forever so grateful, and am so, so, so touched that friends took the time to reach out to congratulate me! 🥹💜 I keep staring at my inventory and all of the special collectibles I’ve managed to win in disbelief, expecting them to just disappear into thin air, and I truly can’t explain just how full my heart is. I don’t deserve any of it, but I am so thankful. 🥹

☃︎ I purchased my Moon Bunny star fragment today! 🤍🌟 I also was able to discard the Holiday Candy Cane 2023 that I bought yesterday and re-buy one today, so that all of my Holiday Candy Canes have Christmas timestamps!

Omg I was actually going to put this in my list of happies today, but apparently they're planning on increasing the number of possible resident bunnies to six in an update next year!! ;w; I think I'm gonna go with Moose for now as soon as we become besties, but oh man knowing about that update was a weight off my shoulders LOL—I think I'll add Daisy, Kinoko, and Mofu then!!
AHH!!! That’s so exciting, that’s such great news!! I’m so looking forward to being able to have more bunny residents! Though honestly, I’m gonna need the developer to let me have all 30 bunnies as permanent residents. 😂💕 They’re all just so cute!!

My mood is really the worst, but my Christmas with my family was good.

Here is what I got: (pusheen plushes, fire emblem figures, a game and books — all except two or three I have read from the library but liked so much I wanted my own copy 🙂). One of the books I got was damaged (The Parisian; a novel by Isabella Hammad) so I will be returning it and replacing it. My mom also got me some new pajamas, personalized t- shirts (with my name and my cat’s names on them). She also surprised me with a cat squishmallow; she told me she got me it before we found out who they are giving money to. I’m torn since I’m/we’re boycotting them. I feel bad about returning things; it is cute and the thought made me happy. My sister and her family got me a cat shirt and a target gift card 🙂

View attachment 527350

My cats seem to like some of their new toys too :D.

My mom will help me put the cat house together later (will post tomorrow about it or the next time I post here 🙂).

Merry Christmas everyone! 🙂 I hope everyone is having a good Christmas today ☺️
Post automatically merged:

Thanks so much for the mention 🥺. You’re too kind! I was really happy to find out from @xSuperMario64x that you were on discord too; I’m grateful to you both 💜 (as well as all my friends and honestly this whole community; even though I’m not on much still, coming back here to post and reading these posts have really helped me cope with what I’m dealing with right now. ☺️). Thanks so much for chatting 🙂. I hope you’re feeling better now and are having a good Christmas! ☺️
Feeling bad on Christmas is always terrible, but just know your feelings are completely valid, and you’re allowed to feel the way you do. I’m so glad you were able to have a nice Christmas with your family at least, and that you got so many wonderful gifts! I’m happy your babies liked their Christmas presents, too! Give them both a kiss for me. 🥹

I feel you on the Squishmallow dilemma, too. I lowkey collected them and loved them so much, so finding out what they support has been awful. Your mom’s intentions were good and it’s definitely the thought that counts, but I’m sure she’d understand if you ended up deciding to return it. 💜

Merry Christmas, beautiful people! 🎄✨ Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you’ve all had a lovely day! Be kind and patient with yourself, take care of yourself, and do things that’ll bring you peace. ❤️

☃︎ My Christmas was wonderful; probably the best Christmas I’ve had in a long time! I already rambled about the gifts I received in the thread I made earlier so I’ll spare you all lol, but I‘m so beyond grateful and speechless for them! I received a new iPhone 8 (which I lowkey needed since my old phone is even more outdated and nearly unusable), a mini fox plush, and a couple of my favourite candies! 🥰 My heart is so full, I’m so grateful for everything my mom has done and gotten for me this holiday season! I was able to get my new phone set up relatively easily this morning, so all that’s left to do is to get a case for it! I also spent plenty of quality time with my family today, watched a couple of Christmas movies, and had a delicious dinner! I‘m so happy! 😭❤️
I‘ve already shown the blue axolotl plushie in here when I got it last month, but I wanted to show it again since it was one of my Christmas presents as well!View attachment 527405View attachment 527404View attachment 527406

☃︎ Bonk also had an incredible Christmas, her second one with us! She got a giant catnip ball toy (which she already loves! I couldn’t get it out of the packaging fast enough for her, she could smell the catnip through it and was going crazy xjsidndxc 😭) and a few bags of her favourite treats! She had a blast with the tissue paper from everyone else’s gifts, too! 🥹🖤

☃︎ My mom set out some nuts, carrots, and bird seeds for the local wildlife last night, and only 6 hours later, we saw a bunny outside munching on the carrots!! 🐰🥕 We weren’t expecting to see any critters that soon with how foggy and cold it was outside, so it was a very pleasant surprise! Today is a day that just keeps on giving. 🥹

☃︎ I finished my All A Board entry and submitted it, and it was accepted! It’s such a big relief for me to finally have all of my creative entries for this event done! I’m a little bummed that I wasn’t able to find time or energy to whip up something for North Pole Ornament Workshop, but I’m really pleased with all of my entries that I was able to do! ☺️ It’s always a little bittersweet to be pretty much done with a tbt event, but I’ve had a lot of fun, and am excited to be able to relax a little bit now!

☃︎ I came up with more lineup ideas that I adore last night, including some with my Purple Flower Glow Wand!! I’m honestly still at a loss for words over the fact that I actually have it, but I am forever so grateful, and am so, so, so touched that friends took the time to reach out to congratulate me! 🥹💜 I keep staring at my inventory and all of the special collectibles I’ve managed to win in disbelief, expecting them to just disappear into thin air, and I truly can’t explain just how full my heart is. I don’t deserve any of it, but I am so thankful. 🥹

☃︎ I purchased my Moon Bunny star fragment today! 🤍🌟 I also was able to discard the Holiday Candy Cane 2023 that I bought yesterday and re-buy one today, so that all of my Holiday Candy Canes have Christmas timestamps!

AHH!!! That’s so exciting, that’s such great news!! I’m so looking forward to being able to have more bunny residents! Though honestly, I’m gonna need the developer to let me have all 30 bunnies as permanent residents. 😂💕 They’re all just so cute!!

Feeling bad on Christmas is always terrible, but just know your feelings are completely valid, and you’re allowed to feel the way you do. I’m so glad you were able to have a nice Christmas with your family at least, and that you got so many wonderful gifts! I’m happy your babies liked their Christmas presents, too! Give them both a kiss for me. 🥹

I feel you on the Squishmallow dilemma, too. I lowkey collected them and loved them so much, so finding out what they support has been awful. Your mom’s intentions were good and it’s definitely the thought that counts, but I’m sure she’d understand if you ended up deciding to return it. 💜

I’m so glad you had a wonderful Christmas ☺️. Your plushies are so adorable 😍.

Thanks so much and for sharing Bonk with us all 🥺💜💜💜; give her a pat and and kiss for me 🙂.

I’m so happy my kitties like their new house 🥰; Jewels liked it so much she kept getting in it while my mom and I were putting it together 😅. Spanky was sleeping in it a few minutes ago for an hour or more

6908793E-50C2-4691-8B6A-73E2E51AFB80.jpeg

Thanks for sharing how you feel too about the Squishmallows 🙂.

I actually ended up having a pretty good Christmas! My family and I had a really good dinner. I was able to clean my entire plate and even had room for dessert. Then we exchanged gifts and I got a bunch of nice clothes and some shoes, some chocolates, some money, and ANOTHER Amazon gift card. I'm going to use all the Amazon gift cards and money to get a copy of Pokemon White 2 for Nuzlocke purposes. 🥳

I'm also excited for the Dallas Mavericks @ Phoenix Suns game tonight. Whether the Mavs win or lose, it should be fun to watch.

Lastly, my kitty, Pippi, messed with our wrapping paper and started taking a nap in it. She's so adorable. 🥺

PjR2ZGf.jpg

9xf3kmV.jpg

PP9ftvg.jpg

ZSlfoBa.jpg

p9IQ49n.jpg

qVQChm6.jpg

I haven't thought about my mom too much today with all that's been happening, but I'm sure she'd be proud of me for how far I've come. From me to all of you, I hope you all had a very merry Plus Ultra Christmas! 🎄 🥳 💚

Happy Holidays everyone, and Merry Christmas if you celebrate! ☃️ I hope everyone's having a lovely time.
It's been a long day and I'm very tired lol, but I did have a pretty nice Christmas with my grandparents!! I got to admire their beautiful cat from afar (he started staring at me and nuzzling furniture in my general direction, so I offered him my hand so he could sniff me and HE IMMEDIATELY PUNCHED ME. THE BETRAYAL.) And I also got to meet the mythical other LGBTQ+ cousin in the family for the first time in my life!! She was only there for less than 5 minutes sadly but she seemed really nice!
look don't touch.jpg
I'm very spoiled and got a lot of really nice presents ;w; I've also got some things on order, so I'm looking forward to those!!
S.J. blessed me with adorable Secret Santa art, and I had a great time participating!! 🥹 I definitely hope to join in again next year!
I unlocked the ocean in Usagi Shima!! Also decorated some more, and only need to become besties with Boo and Mugi now!

-I learned how to make french toast.

-As mentioned in the presents thread, Mom and I exchanged gifts.

-I went through the clothes in my closet to see what still fits or not. Spoiler alert, I took out more than what I was expecting.😭 Well, thanks to this chore it distracted me from thinking about and missing my niblings.

-For dinner I ate more tamales and a fruit tart. After that I watch both Home Alone movies.

- I got some awesome presents (thanks, Mom!)

- I spent the whole day chilling in bed with chocolate and books

- I found someone who was looking for help on developing a horror game, so I applied to do script-writing. I'll update when they get back to me.

- I got my grubby lil hands on a Moon Bunny fragment

- I had some really good tuxedo cake earlier

- Episode 3 of the new Percy Jackson show comes out tomorrow

- I found someone who was looking for help on developing a horror game, so I applied to do script-writing. I'll update when they get back to me.
holy hell they got back to me fast... but yeah, I get to do unpaid script-writing now 👍

I'm also excited for the Dallas Mavericks @ Phoenix Suns game tonight. Whether the Mavs win or lose, it should be fun to watch.

Just an update on this, but the Mavs ended up winning 128-114!! Luka Doncic dropped 50 points, which is tied 3rd most-all-time-points in a Christmas Day game in NBA history. I love that man so much, he really is something special. 😭

- I had a surprisingly good time having Christmas dinner over at my aunt's house.

- Did a 30 minute workout last night!! It definitely made me feel good, I stopped working out for like a month because my job made me too busy, glad to be back :cool:

- Today has mostly just been a day of relaxation. My brother and his gf also came over, and he wrote me a rlly nice card

🎄I was going to write this last night, but I fell asleep and could hardly keep my eyes opened, so decided to head to bed!🎄

Monday, December 25, 2023
  • Got up early.
  • Bought some collectibles and snow scenery from the shop as I wanted some with a Christmas Day day/timestamp. I absolutely love the Crystal Tree, Blue Candle and Blue Stockings! So, I bought a variation so I can switch up my winter/holiday line ups! It was a lovely surprise to get a free 2023 Holiday Candy Cane.
  • I had a great time watching Blossom opening her Christmas presents. Definitely a highlight of my day, she really does bring a smile to my face. She has hardly slept during the day as she’s been busy playing with her new toys. There are some she hasn’t even played with yet, so Boxing Day will be a mini Christmas!
VideoCapture_20231225-181104.jpg
  • Basically had a quiet day with my Dad and Blossom which I don’t mind in the least, I prefer it like that. I would prefer to spend the day with people that I truly love than relatives I hardly ever see or talk to.
  • Watched some more Christmas specials.
Tuesday, December 26, 2023
  • Even though I didn't get to my bed until 1am, I got up at 6am and Boxing Day got off to a great start. I checked my TBT notifications to discover that I was one of the collectible winners from ‘The Sweetest Christmas’ event! I am delighted to see a Christmas Gold Candy in my lineup! It’s a candy I’ve always admired, so I am really happy to have won! 😊
  • I was playing Columns and Carnival Games with my Dad today. It was fun, especially as we used to play Columns on the Mega Drive. It brought back some nostalgic happy childhood memories. I played some Extreme Car Driver and Tetris by myself.
  • Blossom was still playing with her new toys. She still has some she hasn't got round to playing yet!

Back