• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Most of my happies from today are tbt-related hehe

☃︎ I changed my aesthetic! I was planning on keeping my Hello Kitty aesthetic until the Stole-iday closing ceremony went up and the holiday season was officially over, but I couldn’t resist anymore, so I’ve tided myself over by switching to a different Christmas aesthetic! I’ve been wanting to use my current avatar for the past couple of years, so I’m very happy that I finally have the chance to! I also love my lineup and the collectibles in it so, so much as well. 🥹💜 I decided to break out one of the pieces of Cheshire Cat art I’ve bought for my signature, too; it reminds me of my mom since the Cheshire Cat is her favourite fictional character, and the Purple Flower Glow Wand also reminds me of her since she loves purple and shiny things, so I thought it’d be perfect! 🥹💜

☃︎ I also finally caved and bought the Thparkling Thermosphere backdrop! I wasn’t going to since I really didn’t want to spend 200 tbt on a backdrop rn, but I’ve been staring at it and everyone’s sidebar that has it since the Stole-iday event started, so I just had to get it. It’s too beautiful, I love the aurora borealis so, so much, and @Mistreil did such an incredible job with this backdrop! One of my absolute favourite backdrops for sure. 💖 I’m sad that it’s visibility has just over a week left, but I’ll certainly continue to admire it for as long as it’s still here!

☃︎ I bought myself a Froggy Snowman collectible! I’ve been on the fence about whether I was going to get one or not, and I finally caved! I think I’d feel bad if I sunk most of my Gumdrops into raffles just to not win anything, so I’m happy that I’m allowing myself to buy some of the new collectibles and plan lineups with them, so that I don’t feel like my Gumdrops have gone to waste. The new collectibles are just too lovely to resist!

☃︎ Bonk blessed me with another cuddle! She was going insane for a while, so I was really happy when she came to lay with me and finally settled down. She’s actually still laying with me as I write this! 🥹🖤
IMG_5290.jpeg

I'm officially caught up now on the Total Drama reboot. I'm really hoping the reboot gets renewed for a third season.
I was sick the past few days, but I do feel better now. I finally ate something for the first time in two days.
I have two morning shifts for next week. I have no business calling myself a night owl anymore, LMAO.
I saw my favorite person tonight. It was nice to see her.

I finished the main story in Dragon Quest Builders!! I also wrapped up the remaining chapter four sidequests and did all the remaining challenges I had left. 💪 I've had a complete blast with this game, and am looking forward to trying out the Terra Incognita mode!
My chonky tiger plush family arrived... I love them... they're all so soft and cute and the big one has the most vacant expression ;w;
I watched some more of GeminiTay's Decked Out runs with my family this evening over dinner! Also dinner was incredibly good; we had slightly spicy veggie pasta with balsamic vinegar, and then candied & salted cacao nibs and pecans for dessert!! ;v; I was super hungry and god I hope there's some leftover for tomorrow morning

What I did yesterday:
- I worked out a bit for the first time in a while and it felt refreshing.
- Finished another animal drawing of a lion from Draw Real Animals by Lee Hammond.
Lion sketch.jpg

What I did today:
- It's my birthday! Although I didn't celebrate it today, I appreciate all the birthday messages I received. When my mom comes back from vacation this week, my family and I will throw a party.
- Read a book in the evening.
- Had a yummy dinner.
- Watched some anime that made me laugh.
- Spent time with the cats.

- Made plans to meet up with my friends for New Years! A huge upgrade from last New Year's, which I spent in the basement on FaceTime with my then girlfriend and best friend.

- Speaking of upgrades, today I went to go get my phone upgraded. I had an iPhone 8, I now have an iPhone 14.

- I also went to shop for sports bras for binding purposes. I'm very happy to say that it was a success!

- The synopsis of the game + the first concept art of the MCs just dropped! I plan on beginning a script outline in the New Year.

Last edited:
- I joined flight rising last night and stayed up til 4am playing LMFAO but I had a great time, ty to @Kitsuragi & @Aquilla for the help <333 u guys have awakened something

- I just woke up in an overall good mood today! I have a few things I need to do today (shower, tidy, fill up my car) but I’m just chilling with a coffee atm

- I’ve been really enjoying drawing again!

- I joined flight rising last night and stayed up til 4am playing LMFAO but I had a great time, ty to @Kitsuragi & @Aquilla for the help <333 u guys have awakened something
Aaa, I've been playing FR since 2015, it's such a good game, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Today I'm happy because:
- I finished my essay 2 days ago and submitted it along with the book review I did in November. I can officially cross one class off my list of assignments due ✍️

- Nearly done with work for the week, just a late shift tomorrow (so I'm glad I can sleep in!). I have NYE off which is nice, and then I start my new schedule so I'll only be in for 3 days a week (y) i could work less (my manager offered me to go down to 12 hour weeks) but i'm trying to save up as much money as possible for my travels

- I finished at 5 today which means I had enough time to get home, have a bath, wash my hair, eat dinner and have some coffee with snacks while watching anime ☺️

● Got a last minute invite to see The Boy and the Heron with my partner and her best friend after my plans for the afternoon fell through. I really enjoyed it! 😊

● We went to KFC for dinner. I branched out from my regular order (popcorn chicken) and was very much satisfied. 😋

● Finished putting together an event for another site I volunteer with. Excited to see it go live tomorrow!

Friday, December 29, 2023
  • Got up extra early as I wanted to get some chores done before I headed out to the shops.
  • Got some great bargains: some chocolate, fudge and decorations. Some of the decorations I bought, I hadn’t even seen in the shops before! A little felt teapot and a Desktop battery operated Christmas tree. It is so cute, and the lights change colour. It really is beautiful. I bought Blossom some doggy chocolate, a scented bone, a light up throw ring and some doggy steak snacks.
  • Some of you might have read that I am quite picky when it comes to choosing a new Switch game, so I looked on the Nintendo eShop last night to see if there were any games with demos. I had never played any Pokémon games on the Switch, only Pokémon Go on Android. I played the ‘Let’s Go Eevee!’ demo and really enjoyed it. I ended up buying ‘Let’s Go Pikachu!’ today. I’ve not had much time to play, so hopefully will get some time tomorrow. It’s actually thanks to @xSuperMario64x as I was experiencing nostalgia playing Pokémon Go! I need to catch my favourite Charmander! ☺️
  • Ordered a new iPad case, this time with a detachable backlit keyboard, due to arrive on Sunday.
  • My Dukes of Hazzard, Cooter’s Truck was dispatched from America! Can’t wait to see it!
20231229_160032-min.jpg

I’ll like everybody’s posts later I’m tired.

Today was my orientation at the new job. To be honest, it was chaotic for several reasons, but my new colleagues have been nice thus far.

I’m going to use this weekend to try and process everything.

I started playing Pokémon White 2 today! Went with Oshawott for my starter this time, caught my next dream team member already (Lillipup!), and got my first gym badge! 🤍
Also played Fashion Dreamer for a good while again! I got a lot of really nice lookits from other players and I'm happy that my items got a lot of likes too! ;v; Since I don't really want to deal with trying to earn unlocks from NPCs until the cycling is hopefully 🤞 improved in the next update, I focused on making lookits for other players and trying to design custom clothes to match their requests. I managed to reach 800k followers and got my brand just a hair away from level 70!
My parents and I finished watching GeminiTay's Phase 6 Decked Out runs!
Also saw some nice fanart of some of my favorite characters 💙

• I ordered pizza and lava cakes from dominoes. It will be here in about an hour! I also got a free order of cheesy jalapeño bacon bread with some points I had so that’s coming too! It’s all gonna be delicious!
  • I bought a printer/scanner/copier. I’m super excited because it’s gonna be so helpful for multiple reasons. It’s gonna be very useful for printing sheet music. It’s gonna be helpful with scanning artwork so I don’t have to rely on taking not so great pics of my art with my phone. Im trying to get back into drawing regularly. Also my boyfriend is trying to learn how to draw so I’m gonna help him and we’re gonna do that together, even though we’re long distance at the moment we can draw while on FaceTime video chat together which will be fun. And the printer will be helpful for when I go back to college.
  • I have a new sketchbook and erasers coming tomorrow!
  • I managed to learn a new song on ukulele!
  • I have a violin lesson later today :)
  • I’ve been really enjoying my new games I got for Christmas

☃︎ I had a lovely time out with my mom yesterday! It was a spontaneous outing for me since my mom was initially planning on going out with my dad, but he wasn’t feeling well (he’s better today, though!), so she asked me to go with her instead. The weather was ass, but we had a nice time regardless! We went to a couple of stores to pick up some stuff that we needed, and I also bought my mom a wooly mammoth plush that she saw and loved, a Five Nights at Freddy’s poster for myself that I’ve been wanting, and some new cat toys for Bonk! I got her some catnip mice that look like fruits, and a catnip ice cream cone! They were too cute to resist. 🥹 We went to Toys R Us after so that I could see the new Littlest Pet Shops for the first time since Hasbro brought them back. They didn’t have either of the new axolotls or any blind bags, so I didn’t get any, though the pack that had the donkey and bull in it was tempting. I would’ve loved this if it had happened 5-6 years ago, but now that I’m older and not really into LPS, I’m not sure what I’d do with them. I’d still love the axolotls though, just because they’re axolotls. 🥹 Before we went home, my mom surprised me by treating me to breakfast/brunch at a spot we hadn’t been to in a while! Our server was so kind and attentive in spite of how busy she was, and our meals were delicious! I even got a bonus chocolate chip pancake with mine, when it was supposed to come with just a plain one! I didn’t even notice until our server pointed it out LOL, but it’s one of the best mistakes ever made imo. ☺️
Ignore my phone case lol, but the LPS stand! It was so surreal seeing this after so many years. 🥹
IMG_5303.jpeg

Bonk’s new toys! Her favourites are definitely the fruit mice, with the lemon one being her favourite to beat up. I‘m not a big lemon fan either, so I get it. 😂
c954e1bd3731a5b16c8ffd72fdb04a89f2a5dae9.jpg

I haven’t hung my poster up yet, but here’s what it looks like!
IMG_5305.jpeg

☃︎ My mom spoiled me again today!! She was finally able to go out with my dad, and she brought me home a few of my favourite treats, 3 new plushies, and a glittery arctic fox decoration!!! 🥹🥹🤍 I love my new decoration and plushies so, so much, and am very excited to enjoy my treats! I’m so happy and thankful! 🥹
A walrus, a wolf, and a leopard!! I love them so much 😭
IMG_5306.jpeg

IMG_0024.jpeg

☃︎ I saw the bunny I saw on Christmas morning roaming around outside my apartment again this morning!! I was too tired to watch him/her for very long since the sound of my mom texting me to let me know he/she was out there was what woke me up lol, but I’m very happy that I got to see that cute little baby again, and that my mom’s text woke me up in time! 🐰🥹

☃︎ I finished watching the final episode of The Crown! I’m bummed that it’s over, but the last 4 episodes were truly some of the series’ best, and I’m so glad that I gave watching it a chance even though I’ve never cared much for The Royal Family. Having the final episode be dedicated to Queen Elizabeth II having to plan her own funeral as her 80th Birthday approaches, and the last song that plays in the series being “Sleep, Dearie, Sleep”, the song that played during the real Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral, as she walks down a long corridor by herself and enters through a bright door was honestly a beautiful way to pay respect to her. I also love that Claire Foy and Olivia Colman reprised their roles as younger versions of Queen Elizabeth II! I also have to say again that The Crown’s casting was incredible! So many of the actors/actresses looked just like the people they were playing as. Remarkably done.

Saturday, December 30, 2023
  • Blossom and I had 40 minutes playtime and sniffing in the garden this morning, before the rain started. She is an expert at sniffing cheese and pepperoni! I don't think there will ever be a time she would refuse them!
  • After buying ‘Let’s Go Pikachu!’ yesterday, I was looking for some more Switch games. I had looked at ‘Disney’s Dreamlight Valley’ for a while, and today I ended up ordering it after watching some gameplay on YouTube. It should arrive tomorrow!
  • Also, bought some games from the Nintendo eShop: Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, Clay Skeet Shooting, Astro Bears (they look so cute!), I Love Finding Critters and Road 96. I had played the demo of Road 96 a while ago, but never ended up buying it at the time. Also, downloaded Disney Speedstorm. I've only played Wheel of Fortune and Clay Skeet Shooting so far!
  • I decided to dig out my Wii as I wanted to play a few Wii games. However, the television in the living room doesn’t have a scart socket, so I ordered a HDMI Nintendo Wii cable. It should arrive tomorrow as well.

Back