• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

● I spent all day on the couch relaxing with my partner and her folks. So nice to have a lazy day!

● I was introduced to Jojo Rabbit today and despite feeling odd about it during the first fifteen minutes I ended up enjoying it.

● I played a good few hours of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond today. An ex-girlfriend bought me it at launch and we broke-up shortly after, and playing it reminded me of her so I just stopped. Two years on and I finally feel like I can play the game without any baggage. I earned my third & fourth gym badges today! 🎮

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas.
It’s been a busy two days but good days . So glad to have been off.
It was nice sleeping in . Yesterday morning we went over to my besties house and exchanged gifts. I had gifts for her kids and dogs and they had gifts for Aurora. My mom and Aurora loved their gifts. Aurora got so many gifts and treats.
7B692866-2306-4AED-B98C-F146359314C5.jpeg

7D55DD46-C089-468C-B697-FF7207E7A030.jpeg

C2F99F93-37E2-4274-96B1-FF714AAF8B97.jpeg

So many toys and a new bed
F65D8D27-ADFF-400B-988C-2E08B4585E2E.jpeg
I got some books , candy , a new comforter, a corgi blanket, a books a million gift card, and some lotion.
7B6F9276-18EC-4732-9142-8B478057450B.jpeg

215DB8BD-466A-4C3A-892A-0E5FA9CDC77C.jpeg
We went over to my Brothers house for a family Christmas dinner. Everyone had a great time . I got treats for his dog Buck and got lots of Buck cuddles.
04348C2D-D928-4329-B670-2DE07BE3B297.jpeg

Today was a nice relaxing day . We got to sleep in . Had a nice long walk this morning. Me and my mom did some shopping and got some nice Christmas decorations half off and some more candy also half off.
We took Aurora for a nice long evening walk. Aurora got a surprise gift from one of our neighbors and some treats from her friend Charlie.
B2F0A12F-AC75-4614-904B-84CA5F20BCEB.jpeg
Hope everyone has a great week.

I’m happy that I caught Jewels sleeping in her new cat house again today. I forgot it had a scratching mat in it 😅 so earlier, when I hear her scratching something, I yelled “Jewels, No!” Then I looked and saw her looking very comfy in it 🥰

ED310812-0580-45EF-9EDB-4599B7114A4F.jpeg

Yesterday, when looking at the Pusheen loaf plush, i saw that it has little cat toe beans on the bottom. 🥰 I thought it was such a cute touch ☺️. The plushies are both soft like squishmallows 🙂. The pancake plush makes me smile because Jewels’ nickname (one of them) is Pancakes since she loves to sploot (which makes me think of a Pancake 🥞🐱😸).

IMG_6795.jpeg

I found out you can replay missions in Persona 5 tactica just a few minutes ago; I’m happy about that since I was hoping there would be a way to grind and replay missions that I didn’t achieve all objectives. The game is pretty fun, though the story is not as good as I hoped it’d be so far (but I’m keeping an open mind about it. I didn’t really have any expectations other than I hoped it’d be fun and have a decent story).

Genshin, I got some more remarkable chests in Inazuma 🙂. I’m happy with how my teapot’s exterior is coming along. My ideas are limited atm but even if what I’m planning right now is just temporary, I’m happy with it. I’m iffy about how the Mondstadt mansion looks with the Inazuma gate and buildings though. I like this mansion the most from what I’ve seen of pictures online for how much room there is to decorate (though interior layout could be better and access to the balcony from the inside would also be nice).

I was able to complete the story event that is going on right now in Genshin thanks to @Midoriya 🙂. I was fretting a little last night since I’m still ways off from unlocking the archon quest for the region the event is in.

HAPPY HOLISLAYS EVERYBODY I HOPE YOUR ALL DOING WONDERFUL AND ENJOYED THE PAST FEW DAYS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS! Im so happy and im about to die omggg they added the Sanrio stuff back to Pocket Camp and im officially back to playing YAAAAY i will go broke to get every SINGLE keroppi item even if my bank account goes to 0 😎💚💚💚💚 also i started origami so i have to show you guys my crafts sometime! 🐸🐸🐸🐸

I wrapped up the sidequests and finished chapter three of Dragon Quest Builders, and then started on the final chapter!! Also happy that Kol came out of the final battle totally unscathed, so I didn't even have to do any rebuilding this time.
I've got almost all of my Christmas presents put away! I put my starry fairy lights up and they're gorgeous—I'm really pleased with the amount of light they've added to my room. I've also got one of my throw blankets over my computer chair now, so no more accidentally touching cold metal, and I can more easily bundle up in here if I get cold!
I've become besties with all the bunnies in Usagi Shima!! ;w; That's all the achievements clear now, so I'm just gonna work on decorating until the next update.
My family and I started watching GeminiTay's Decked Out runs from the second half of Phase 6! We got to see a few other short videos too.
There's a light rain outside and my room feels super cozy with my lights. I think I might stay up a bit and just relax tonight. 💙

- I'm nearly done with my essay!! after working on it last night I only need to write like 700 more words now 😄

- I made some kaiserschmarrn for me and my mum today and it turned out pretty well. We got obsessed with it while in Austria and Germany. We ate it with some stewed plums and apples that I made last night

Donut has been a lovely addition to the family, and I'm happy to be able to spend so much time with her.

She's currently napping in her crate with all of her favorite things + blankets and doing well. :)

20231226_132752.jpg

20231226_170215.jpg

IMG_20231226_145654_487.jpg

Also happy for:

- Scheduled a vet visit for next week
- Had some delicious English Breakfast tea
- Ate cheesecake 😋

Wednesday, December 27, 2023
  • Stayed in bed a little longer this morning as my bedtime schedule is messed up with the holidays!
  • It’s been really rainy and windy outside. I love watching and listening to it from inside!
  • Finally, after waiting since September, I received a letter and information pack from my Rheumatology Nurse! I still have to wait until my prescription comes through. Overall I’m happy as I really didn’t want another injection after the last one I had a terrible reaction to, so this time I have a tablet! It’s much easier than taking an injection weekly/fortnightly, especially with limited grip in my hands.
  • Played a couple of games of ‘The Chase’ with my Dad, I lost both of them!
  • I had been looking the past few days to see if I could buy any Switch games with some of my Christmas money. I’m very fussy about games, but I did see one I liked the look of ‘Among the Sleep’ and ‘PBA Bowling’.
  • Watched some more Christmas/New Year specials. Also, had ‘Only Fools and Horses’ on in the background whilst cleaning and tidying.
  • I had to go out to the local shop for a loaf of bread, and got Blossom a Serrano Ham Bone. She only had it for a few hours and it’s nearly scraped clean!
Donut has been a lovely addition to the family, and I'm happy to be able to spend so much time with her.

She's currently napping in her crate with all of her favorite things + blankets and doing well. :)
Oh my goodness, Donut is so cute! 🥲 Those eyes, ears, face have melted my heart. 🥰 Blossom sends Donut a big kiss!
20231227_185736-min.jpg

☃︎ My counsellor dropped off holiday gifts for me! I wasn’t expecting to get anything from her, so this was such a lovely surprise! Most of the gifts were self-care related such as shampoos and conditioners, toothbrushes and toothpastes, deodorants, soap etc, but she also got me a couple of pairs of socks (including a fuzzy pair! I love fuzzy socks 🥹), a pink knit hat, a pair of gloves, mascara, and a few mini chocolates! This is actually the last time I’ll be seeing her as she no longer works for my counselling organization, so I’m really happy that we ended things on a sweet note, and that we finally got to meet in person (all of our meetings were virtual)! I’m so thankful. 🥹
I figured no one wants to see pics of a bunch of hygiene/self-care stuff, so I just took a pic of my favourite things that I got! I love the fuzzy socks so much, and I’m looking forward to trying out the mascara! I gave the hat to my mom since she liked it and I’m not really a hat person, but it’s super pretty!
1703712271607.jpeg

Everything came in a super cute bag as well! I love reindeers. ☺️
IMG_0016.jpeg

☃︎ I’m so so indescribably grateful to have a phone I can actually use again! The fact that I was able to fool around on it for 15+ mins while waiting for my counsellor to arrive and it stayed at 94% the entire time, whereas my old phone would’ve gone down more than 20% just for being on is amazing. I love being able to use certain apps on my phone again like Discord and my health insurance company’s app, and I can browse the forums on it! I couldn‘t even use most apps on my old phone because of how outdated it is, and most webpages wouldn’t load anymore. 🥹 Bless!!!!

☃︎ I bought a Blue Christmas Stocking earlier! I was planning on just getting a Moon Bunny frag and then dumping the rest of my gumdrops into any raffles, but the Crystal Tree, Blue Christmas Stocking and Blue Holiday Candle are too gorgeous to resist! I have a lot of lineups ideas that I’d love to do with them. 💙 I plan on buying my first Blue Holiday Candle tonight, probably at 11:11pm or something since I love angel numbers hehe, my first Crystal Tree, and then 2 more + another stocking and candle on later dates!

☃︎ Cuddled with Bonk earlier. 🥹🖤
IMG_5240.jpeg

20231226_132752.jpg

20231226_170215.jpg

IMG_20231226_145654_487.jpg
Oh my goodnessssssss, Mar she’s adorable!!!! 🥹🥹 Look at her sweet little face oh my gosh!!!! I’m so happy for you, and so glad that she’s settling in well! Thank you for sharing this little baby with us, I hope her vet appointment next week goes well! 🥹💜

I had been looking the past few days to see if I could buy any Switch games with some of my Christmas money. I’m very fussy about games, but I did see one I liked the look of ‘Among the Sleep’ and ‘PBA Bowling’.
Ooh, Among the Sleep is one of my favourite horror games! I didn’t know it got a Switch release, I’ve only played it on desktop years ago. :’o I hope you enjoy it if you decide to get it! 💙

Blossom is adorable as always! Please give her a kiss for me 🥹

- Got to sleep in today, which was much appreciated. 💤

- I fed my kitty last night and cuddled with her. 🐱

- I listened to music while working and had a good time. 🎵

- Speaking of work, I requested Friday off, so now I only have tomorrow and then I'm done for the year! I also get Monday off, so I'm ready for a 4 day weekend! :blush:

- My copy of Pokemon White 2 is on its way! Going to have a lot of fun attempting Nuzlockes on it again. I've managed to beat a Nuzlocke in every gen except Scarlet/Violet, but have never been able to beat one in B2/W2, so it'll be fun to use all the skills and experience I've gained up to now in order to try and break that curse. 🎮

- Speaking of video games, I won the 50/50 for Ruan Mei last night in Honkai: Star Rail! She's literally so beautiful, I'm crying. 😭

0OADQxh.png

m9gMiPU.png

• I had a wonderdul Christmas. My sister and my niece stopped by, and brought me some Popeyes takeout which was insanely delicious, and I got to catch up with them for an hour. My niece is in college now, so proud of her. They also got me a $50 Nintendo E-Shop gift card which I used to buy Disney Dreamlight Valley, Yookalaylee, The Sprout Valley, and Garden Buddies. Disney Dreamlight Valley is the main one I wanted but I had enough left after that to buy the others, they were on sale and looked cute so I figured why not. Definitely a lot of good deals on the E-Shop.
  • My neighbor across the hall got me some cat treats for my cat Mustachio, a cat toy for her, and a sleep mask for me because she knows I have trouble sleeping sometimes which was super thoughtful. I've been using the sleep mask each night and also using it during meditation because it helps me focus better. Stash loves the treats and the toy. She had a great Christmas too! She seemed so excited, I kept telling her merry Christmas! and she kept meowing back at me happily and purring
  • My boyfriend got me these lovely gifts pictured below. Love all of them and have already started using them. I feel like these books will help me progress as with my instruments (I play ukulele, violin, and keyboard) especially the music theory book which is really thorough and has lots of exercises in it and 2 CDs for ear training that came with it.
  • I started decluttering my apartment today, trying to live a bit more minimally over the next year. Keep what brings me the most joy and what I get the most use out of. Let go of things I no longer need, or want, or things that just sit in closets on desks taking up space in my apartment and making me more stressed. I definitely feel a lot less stressed in a clean, uncluttered, organized enviorment.
  • Mustachio has been extra sweet and snuggly lately, I love her so much ❤️ 🐈‍⬛

Attachments

• christmaszelda.jpg
    christmaszelda.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • christmasukulele.jpg
    christmasukulele.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • christmaszeldapiano.jpg
    christmaszeldapiano.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • musictheory.jpg
    musictheory.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
● I am so happy to be home! I was really starting to run low on social energy after being at my partner's parents house for 5 days. We came home and ordered chicken from her favourite takeout place for lunch, I painted her nails for her, then I introduced her to one of my favourite horror movies.

● Got £20 off our ASDA shop. So damn pleased. In addition to boring household stuff I picked up the ingredients to make champagne cupcakes for a NYE party we are going to. I can't wait to give them a go! 🍾

● I have absolutely nothing scheduled for tomorrow. I'll even have the house to myself in the evening. I'm thinking a gaming day is on the cards! 🎮

Last night and throughout the day I've played so much Dragon Quest Builders LOL. But I'm very happy with how far I've come in the final chapter—Tantegel is looking pretty good, I've purified a ton of land, and I've already taken care of some of the side stuff as well.
Also watched a couple more of GeminiTay's Decked Out runs from the second half of Phase 6 with my parents, along with a few other short videos! And my mom and I caught up with Markiplier's Lethal Company series, which is always an absolute riot ahaha
I was feeling kinda sick earlier but it's passed now, thank goodness. Too many sweets and other holiday food, I'm guessing. ^^; We're basically through the leftovers now though, and I'm really looking forward to getting back to having normal meals again.

• I managed ro get some cleaning done today, I struggle a lot with motivation so I'm happy about that. I also made myself a daily and weekly cleaning schedule in my planner app and I am going to try to stick to it! :)
  • I got new pair of bluetooth headphones, now I have two good pairs, one for watching shows/movies and stuff on my tablet and one for my phone/music.
  • I have an appointment with my therapist later today, have a lot to talk about so looking forward to that
  • Oh yeah, almost forgot, I bought a fidget toy, so I fidget a lot, either picking at things with one of my hands or whatever while I'm doing anything else like watching a show, and I can't maintain focus if I'm not doing something like that with my hands. So I figured I'd try out a fidget toy and see if it helps. For some reason I can't focus unless I'm fidgetting in some way. Idk why. I've never used a fidget toy before but heard good things about them so thought I'd give it a shot. It should be delivered Sunday
  • I slept great last night, probably because I slept under my weighted blanket. I always have such a difficult time sleeping without it, I take forever to fall asleep, toss and turn and wake up tons of times during the sleep and don't sleep deeply enough without it. So I'm glad I used it last night because I really needed a good night of sleep
  • I'm enjoying some coffee at the moment while I listen to music and feel pretty good today :)

Thursday, December 28, 2023
  • Got up early.
  • Managed to finish and submit my White Elephant Creation. That was the last thing I had to submit, it feels good to get it submitted, but a little sad that I’ve finished all the Holiday Event tasks! I suppose all good things must come to an end! I have really enjoyed this event, roll on December 2024!
  • Blossom and I had a great playtime outside this morning. She really enjoyed herself. I probably got her a little more hyperactive than usual, as I threw three balls at the same time! She didn’t know which one to go for first! I haven’t had bubble gum for a long while, but I had some today. Blossom was amazed with the bubbles I was blowing and she kept trying to jump up and burst it!
  • A few weeks ago I was lucky to find Amazon were selling cans of Tizer, now they are selling Red Kola! I’ve been craving that as long as I had been craving Tizer. Ordered some and it should arrive tomorrow!
  • Played some Switch games with my Dad. We also played The Chase, I won a few and he won a few!
  • Bought a Lucky collectible!

Last edited:
Back