• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I watched the newest One Piece episode with my parents this morning!

I played Rune Factory 3 Special some more today! Not as much as I did yesterday lol, but I’m happy with what I got done!

Bought a few new songs off of iTunes! ^^

And I got some loads of laundry done! Gonna need to do another load tomorrow, but it’s been piling up/my closet’s been looking empty ahahah

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to bed just a little bit earlier last night and got to sleep in this morning.
- I completed another trial objective in Kena and unlocked the items associated with it.
- I had a nice, relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch a few times today.
- I have a medical consultation later this week, so hopefully I'm finally on the path to getting this issue taken care of.

@themysterybidder Happy Anniversary to you and Blossom! They grow up so fast! Ah, the list of items destroyed by a new puppy. I think everyone who has brought home a new puppy has one. It comes with the territory but is so worth it in the end. 💕

January 21st 2024:

• My partner and I went to an event we'd be looking forward to for weeks. We caught a few fantastic performances, some of which our friends were in, and after we got to spend some quality time with them. We also took a dozen of our homemade cheesecakes along and everyone enjoyed them!

• We were both exhausted afterwards, so we went home, ordered Chinese food, and caught up on the latest episode of 1000-lb Sisters.

- I've been so busy I haven't been able to post much, but something good happened on Saturday night that gave me a lot of relief about some worries I'd been having :)

- Work went ok today and now I have 2 days off 👍

- It was sunny (but windy) today after the awful storm last night

- Had a big serving of chilli cheese fries tonight for dinner, then a coffee with ginger biscuits 😋

- I'm feeling better already after having changed my meds. I do feel a little tired, but that's just my sleep schedule at the moment. I'm also continuing to go to therapy. 💚

- I'm headed to martial arts tonight. 🥋

- Going to have a big roast for dinner afterwards! 😋

- My kitty cuddled with me for a bit. 🐱

- I got a new phone cause I lost my old one in the snow. I found it eventually but it was water logged. I had my old phone for like 5 years so it was time for an upgrade anyways
- my partner and I went to look at bunnies at the shelter and it just made me realize I'm not ready for new rabbit pals. They were all so dang cute though and I got to feed them banana chips
- we're making little meatballs by hand for our spagetti dinner tonight. I always make them mini cause they taste better that way, idk why

I get to sleep in tomorrow. Incoming ice storm that's going to make the roads dangerous to drive on, thus snow day for the district I work for. Last year when it was really bad, our power went out for over four days and we nearly did not have a working generator. This time, we got a fancy whole-house generator hooked up, and I'm hoping that it'll get the job done if our power goes out tomorrow.

The microfiber cloth of one of my faves I ordered the other day has arrived!! I had a space on my wall set aside for my next one, so it’s alreadypinned up (actually using these to clean my glasses or something?? never) and looks great! I’m just waiting on a clear file to arrive now! 🥹

Played Rune Factory 5 again for the first time in ages because I’ve been really missing it for a while and ohh my gosh I have no idea why I didn’t come back to it sooner?? Rigbarth is totally my happy place. ;w; It was very easy to get back into (I thought I’d be overwhelmed but I forgot how chill the pacing of this game is compared to other farm sims) and I’ve already made it to my first winter on my file with Murakumo—I got new curtains/flooring/wallpaper for my room, renovated the bakery, tamed a few more monsters and just had a blast overall!!

I watched a little bit of Youtube with my family this evening!

I caught up on some more chores today!! I feel like I’m almost back to my normal schedule with them aaaaa

- I woke up early this morning.
- Listened to some music.
- Had some yummy pasta for dinner.
- Read a book and the plot is getting exciting.
- Went for a walk outside. My uncle lives next to a park, so it was nice to take a stroll in the woods.
- Saw a cardinal outside and managed to take a pic of it.
Cardinal pic 1.jpg
Cardinal pic 2.jpg
- Took a nap in the evening.
- Found some cute pics of Luna with Snapchat filters that I've compiled since 2021. These are hilarious and just scream Kawaii Overload! I'll add some more pics soon.
Luna with Snapchat filters 1.jpg
Luna with Snapchat filters 2.jpg
Luna with Snapchat filters 3.jpg
Luna with Snapchat filters 4.jpg

Last edited:
I filed my taxes for this year. I'm not happy with the amount for the second year straight - seriously, $36 is pathetic - but at least it's over and done with. I expected it to be low but this just doesn't add up, especially since my refund was only slightly bigger last year despite making more money this year.
I consumed content of my favorite characters. This has been routine for, like, the past month. I'm literally obsessed at this point.

It just hit me that I haven't seen or spoken to my favorite person for ten days, and I'm okay with it? Like, it doesn't phase me. Am I moving on? When I did see her, the last few times I'd just offer one armed hugs while not being overly concerned about the interaction.
I plan on playing tons of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today. Oh, and I work the daylight shift tomorrow. Something to look forward to as I love the morning shifts.

Last edited:
I finally tested negative for Covid. Now I just have a bad cough that’s lingering around from it

I got a free trial to a site called MuseScore. It’s a sheet music website. So I’ve been printing tons and tons of sheet music to my favorite songs for ukulele, violin and keyboard. 😃

Here are some songs I got:
Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto
He’s a pirate from pirates of the carribean
Zelda’s lullaby
Pokémon theme song
Apologize by one republic
Game of thrones theme song
Skyrim main theme song
Canon in C
Fur Elise by Beethoven
Minuet in G by Bach
Lugia’s song from one of the pokemon movies
Hallelujah by Leonard cohen

Oh and I finally changed the strings on my tenor ukulele so I can use that again. That’s my favorite size. There’s three sizes of ukulele. Soprano, concert, and tenor. I also have a soprano which is the smallest. Tenor is the largest and concert is medium. Tenor feels more like holding a guitar because of its size. Sopranos are super small and fun for strumming but for more complicated stuff I prefer the tenor because it has a longer fretboard. :)

considering the day i've had i was about to post on what's bothering you but i'm posting on here instead

i'm grateful i can cry to my mum and she will drive in amber weather warnings to come pick me up and take me back even though she must be having a hard time herself with what is going on, sometimes i feel guilty as i was not crying at the circumstance but crying at how she must be feeling, she's just so caring and selfless

A catch-up for the last few days!
  • On Sunday evening, the fabulous @Mr_Keroppi , DM’d me and was so kind to help me out a lot with ACNL! They brought me all fruits, bells (a lot of bells!), presents and even paid off my PWP! Thank you so much! It makes me want to play New Leaf even more now, since I’ve got a lot of bells!
  • Blossom has been very snuggly the past few days, and needed a lot of petting as she seems a little unsettled during the storm. She hasn’t been bothered by the weather or even fireworks before. I don’t know if maybe her spay has something to do with her change in behaviour towards the wind and rain battering off the window.
Even though this morning was a little unsettling, I still had a good day.
  • Went out this morning even though it was wet, windy and very cold for some shopping. I bought Blossom some treats, a Valentine’s toy, a Easter Egg (which will not last until Easter!) and Morris Monkey!
20240123_121057-min.jpg
  • I also booked Blossom in for her annual vaccination and health check for next week.
20240123_164459-min.jpg

- It's my favourite character's birthday! As a result, there's a lot of new official content and there are even more fanworks than usual to enjoy. I've said this before but I'm really grateful that we're still getting spoilt like this considering the novel (that the character is from) is almost 10 years old now. There was even an update on the manga adaptation, which is now confirmed to be coming out this summer!

- Related to the first point, there was a promotional birthday video which was in Japanese, so I translated it and someone shared my translation (with permission of course) so that more people can see it! I'm normally more of a lurker online, so it feels really good to actually contribute to the fandom in some way.

- Work was slow today and it'll probably be slow all week, so I'm feeling very chill.

Today was a fantastic day!

- Accomplished a goal at work way ahead of when I even needed to. 📊

- Had a delicious lunch earlier. 😋

- Cuddled with my kitty for a bit and took pictures of her in her cat bed. 🐱

- I attended my first session at a new gym and am really looking forward to getting more fit. I'm also seeing improved results in my mood after changing my medicine up. I'm also glad that I'm getting back into martial arts more and taking it more seriously now. All of these changes I'm making now are what's going to help me accelerate my future even more. :blush:

- Finished the day by playing Genshin Impact with @/Snap Crackle Pop and @/Mimi Cheems. 💚

- Oh yeah, and happy that the Dallas Stars beat the Detroit Red Wings 5-4 today!! We're right on the doorstep of 1st in the NHL Central Division. 🏒 🔥

Last edited:
Not today but during the weekend, I went to the mall with my sister and I got some cute little plushies!

I wanted to try my luck with a Pusheen plush keychain blind bag and I ended up getting Pusheen herself, enjoying a little slice of pizza!

20240120_151811_by_ningyoutachi_dgrmwx4-pre.jpg

I also bought another plush: it's Kaonashi/No-Face from Spirited Away! Quietly petting Pusheen lol

20240120_180400_by_ningyoutachi_dgrmwws-pre.jpg

Aaaanndd... I couldn't help myself but order yet another plushie lol 😭
It's Espeon from Build-A-Bear! A cute little cape is included and I think it looks adorable 💜

dgrmyrz-6ab97821-eece-4a05-9ca1-121e9a37aee6.jpg

☃︎ I’ve spent the past day feeling stressed out after receiving a letter from my insurance company yesterday saying that they couldn’t come to a final decision in regards to if they want to give me health insurance, and if I could please fill out 10 thousand pages of paperwork (I might be exaggerating lol) to give them more information and help them come to a decision. I emailed them last night asking if they could send me a digital copy for me to fill out instead after getting overwhelmed by the physical one, expecting it to be a hassle or them to take 3 years to respond, but they actually got back to me this morning and sent me a digital copy no problem!! I was able to fill it out today and email it back to them, so hopefully my health insurance situation is finally sorted out for real this time!! I’m very anxious that they somehow won’t get my email or that they’ll deny me insurance for whatever reason, but fingers crossed! :’) 🤞🏻

☃︎ My mom bought me a Valentine’s Day axolotl plushie while she was out today!!!! I love it and her so much, I’m so excited to cuddle with it when I go to bed tonight!! It’s so soft and cuteee! 🥹💖
cfe3c011a70ae210ecbbccc52d92df0318b1b201.jpg

☃︎ I received the art of Bonk I commissioned from @olliebugge, and I’m so in love with it! They captured how sweet and innocent my girl can look when she’s not busy being annoying or insane LMAO, and I really appreciate them drawing her whiskers for me!! I’m so grateful, tysm again Ollie!!! 🫶
IMG_5548.png
IMG_5547.png

☃︎ Speaking of Bonk, miss girl cuddled with me this evening!! She left once to go get some treats, but then she came right back. 🥹🖤
IMG_5564.jpeg
IMG_5565.jpeg

☃︎ I’ve had lovely conversations with a few of my friends this past week, namely @Zerous and @xSuperMario64x!! I’ve also had some fun chats with @Merielle and @Midoriya!! And lumi ofc but I’ve already tagged her once this week and I don’t want to annoy her!! I feel so bad for tagging because I don’t want any of my other friends to feel left out, but I am truly so grateful for all of my friends, no matter if we’ve talked this week or how often we talk. I cherish all of my friends and my interactions with them with all of my heart, and I am so grateful for all of the kindness and patience they’ve shown me. Tagged or not, ily my homies!! 💖

considering the day i've had i was about to post on what's bothering you but i'm posting on here instead

i'm grateful i can cry to my mum and she will drive in amber weather warnings to come pick me up and take me back even though she must be having a hard time herself with what is going on, sometimes i feel guilty as i was not crying at the circumstance but crying at how she must be feeling, she's just so caring and selfless
Bonk and I hope you have a better day tomorrow mog 🫶

Aksys is going to be announcing some new upcoming games on the 1st!! As usual I’ll just wait for the summaries afterwards lol, but hopefully there’ll be some new otome releases that’ll catch my interest. 🤞

I got to play Rune Factory 5 again today!! I expanded my room and have been picking out some furniture to use (even if the decorating system in this game does kinda suck, heh).

I watched some Youtube videos with my family!

Back