• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I finally got my car out after like 4 days sitting at home cause of the snow. I don't have snow tires so there was so way I was risking it. Now were stocked up on groceries
- my partner and I have started looking at bunnies at the shelter. All the shelters are full and I wanna save them all
- i found a blueberry squishmallow and bought it. Idk why i love the food themed ones so much
- there was power outages in other parts of the lower mainland but not where I live and I just wanna say how grateful for that I am. I love electricity

Saturday, January 20, 2024
  • Blossom was in a snuggly mood again today, and spent a lot of time giving her tummy rubs and pets! I ordered a Boiled sweet plushie dog toy for Blossom called Berty. I can’t believe that tomorrow she will have been living with us for 1 year! Beware I’ve been going through my photos/videos of Blossom, tomorrow may be more than usual Blossom heavy!
20240120_152616-min.jpg
  • I decided to buy a crystal colour changing lamp from Amazon. My Dad said he would buy it for me. I love lights and lamps especially in the dark months.
  • Played some New Leaf today. It was the Fishing Tourney. Even though I have had New Leaf since August 2022 this is the most I’ve played since then. I knew Chip existed but never seen him in game before! I actually prefer the New Leaf Fishing Tourney to New Horizons. I had to laugh when I saw Chip eating the fish for the first time! I won 3rd place! Buck in the crowd to cheer for me!
@Mairmalade Oh my goodness, Donut! :love:

it's saturday yay! so glad the week is over, it's been a long one!

today i got my nails done and my nail tech is just so lovely, i always love talking to her !! she introduced me to a whole lot of kpop ! today i got mini strawberries over a really pretty shimmer 💕

i also did some shopping for myself bc i deserve it , i took a pic of my mini haul (the hat isn't for everyone but i LOVE it lol )

IMG_1175.jpg

been playing some more super mario bros wonder levels as yellow toad!!

i watched a walkthrough (no commentary) of the left behind DLC from the last of us. feel ready to start part two at some point !

had a real yom kebab for dinner. watching friends and vibing

● My partner and I had been talking about replaying The Witcher 3 together and finally started it this afternoon. We covered most of the content in White Orchid, swapping the controller now and then. It was really fun and I'm looking forward to playing more of it together! Although she is way better at it than me...

● We shared a bottle of wine and watched Circle (psychological horror film) this evening. I'd never heard of it before but I really enjoyed it. I'd absolutely recommend it to people looking for horror that hits a little differently.

tl;dr - I love a cosy day at home. 🖤

I hope everyone’s having a nice weekend so far 🫶

☃︎ I’m so beyond grateful for my friends. It’s been a rough few days for me, with yesterday being the worst day I’ve had in a while, and I’m so thankful to everyone who took the time to reach out to me or even just listen to me whine for a minute. I know I overshare on here a little too much for my liking and express my gratitude in a way that properly conveys just how grateful I truly am too little, but I really am so grateful for all of the kindness that this community has shown me over the years. I’m not at all happy with where my mental health is right now, but I’m fed, showered and have my meds in me, and I’m hoping if I take it easy and try to be kind to myself, that I’ll be back to feeling like myself again soon. ❤️‍🩹

☃︎ My mom gave me one of my Birthday presents early! Only Murders in the Building is our favourite show to watch together, and she recently found art inspired by it called Only Birders in the Building, where all of the characters are cats looking at birds outside of their apartment windows. 😂 The artist was selling the art on shirts, and my mom got me a pink shirt and herself a purple one! I would’ve been happy with waiting until my Birthday to have it, but with how awful I’ve been feeling the past few days, I’m really happy and grateful that my mom decided to give me it early. 🥹 I’m actually wearing it now, and it’s very comfy! I love it!
IMG_5513.jpeg

☃︎ Bonk has been a massive comfort to me while I’ve been feeling as awful as I have been. A part of me thinks she’s able to sense when I’m feeling low, as she’s been extra cute and cuddly. Playing with her has brought me much joy, from her silly mannerisms during playtime to just being able to sit with her and talk to her. Feeling her next to me during our cuddles and knowing that she’s with me, happy and safe and healthy, is a tremendous comfort as well. I hope she knows just how grateful I am for her, and how often she saves my life. 🥹🖤
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5508.jpeg

☃︎ I sold another one of my unused collectibles, and gave a couple others away! I really need to do giveaways more often, I hate how little I do for the community with how much ya’ll do for me :’)

☃︎ The Moon Bunny frag is finally giftable, which means I can finally do the several lineups that I’ve come up with with my two!!!! Looks like it’s time for some much-needed aesthetic therapy hehe

The creator of the Total Drama Reboot tweeted that if US ratings are similar to the BBC ratings, an online streaming platform in the UK, it'd be bonkers to not get picked up. It looks like we have a good chance of a third season. It sounds like we'll have the same cast. I even prefer these characters to the original. so I am happy about that.
I recently asked to start cooking at my job. Nothing specific prompted me to ask (that's clearly a lie, LMAO), but I think it'll be fun to switch it up sometimes.
I had some Panda Express earlier. I had the sweet fire chicken breast with chow mien. I try to avoid rice since it gets stuck in my teeth, and that's annoying.

I've just been in a genuinely good mood lately. That's a miracle given I'm always more depressed during the winter months.

Today I'm happy because:

- It's the weekend and I got to sleep in this morning.
- I played more Kena: Bridge of Spirits and got the last trophy that I'm going to get in that game. There's another one for beating the game on Master mode, but I'm not planning on running through it again. Normal mode has been hard enough. I still want to collect a few more items before beating the game, but I'm getting there.
- I bought some strawberries at the store last night on a whim and they tasted so good.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch today.
- The Baltimore Ravens beat the Houston Texans to move on to the AFC Championship game! 💜🖤

I had a very chill Saturday—spent most of it playing Rune Factory 3 Special on the couch with my tuxedo kitty sleeping in my lap ahahah ;w; But I made a ton of progress in RF3! Completed lots of requests, got a little further in the story, and won first place in both the summer fishing and harvest contests.

Also watched another episode of Hunter x Hunter with my family this morning, and a few Youtube videos later on!

And I caught up on some more of the chores I fell behind on!

I was fully prepared to spend all my crystals on Kisakis birthday gacha on the Tokyo Revengers mobile game, but i was suprised when i got him on the first 10-pull... i suppose it may just be an apology from last year. i had to spend 30k crystals to obtain him, which was the amount required to guarantee his arrival..
I am very suprised and happy about this.

noticed myself being a lot happier recently 🥺

i finally got a new job - i knew the team before i joined my current (old) job, i was explaining how i was feeling to them about my contract constantly changing and they basically offered me a job out of nowhere??? like on a silver platter?!?! my current employer gave me a counter offer which FINALLY included a perm contract but ive been waiting for that for over 2 years! and they only offer it now to try and get me to stay!!! but it was fine because my new place offered me more money LMAOOO so they've rly made me feel valued and wanted, i already know they're a lovely team and i'm so excited to get started next month 😙

BECAUSE things have been better, it's allowed me to create so much more, my creativity often feels like an empty depressed well (WISH IT WASNT) usually as a result of whatever is going on in life but ive found it so much easier to create and it's so refreshing, i rly missed this and i'm enjoying it sm

Today I'm happy because,

- I'm all caught up in events for Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail! Don't have to worry about that for the rest of the day. 🎮

- I finished season one of Haikyuu and am really looking forward to watching seasons two, three, and four, as well as the movies. 🏐

- The Dallas Stars defeated the New Jersey Devils 6-2 yesterday. It was a heck of a fight, especially considering it was an away game. 🏒 💚

- I'm going to be exercising a lot and doing martial arts a lot this week! I'm really super looking forward to it. Will have to make sure my body is in top condition. 🥋 😤

- I changed up something on my meds that should hopefully help me going forward and get rid of some negative feelings I had been feeling. :blush:

Sunday, January 21, 2024
  • Well, I can’t quite believe it’s Blossom’s 1st anniversary of living with us! Some of you may know I suffered from puppy blues after the first few weeks. However, looking back I think toilet training her in the middle of winter and sleeping downstairs with my arthritis didn't help! After a few weeks, I couldn’t imagine life without her. She is so precious to me and she makes me smile everyday no matter how much pain I’m in physical or emotional. She has calmed down a lot as when she was a ‘puppy puppy’, she destroyed a string of lights, one of my slippers, a pair of Mighty Sight glasses and a computer keyboard. Not to mention, the poor old Jemima Puddleduck ornament, when she knocked her head off with her tail! No matter what she breaks, the main thing is she is alright. I’m sorry to go on, I could go on all day about her!
This is one of my all-time favourite videos of her!
A video from her today enjoying her hard boiled egg!
She was only 4 months here!
Some pics!
Santa Blossom!
Screenshot_20231231_221458_Gallery-min.jpg

Ready for playtime!
20230803_144704-min.jpg

The very first picture I took of her... 🥹
20230121_193357-min.jpg

First day...❤️
20230121_193427-min.jpg

Edit: Berty the Boiled Sweet has just arrived!
Screenshot_20240121_175626_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know how to explain it but I have just been... happier than normal recently! I am just really content and enjoy life I guess!

☆ I got to visit my PoPo today! It was so fun and she made rice, green beans, and chicken for us! It was really yummy and it was so fun to see her, she is very healthy!

☆ On the way back home, I picked up a new tennis racket and bag, its my favorite color, green! The carrying bag matches my backpack perfectly.
I'm so happy! Me and MY ASIAN SISTER a really good friend got on the tennis team together!

☆ I played some New Leaf today and it was really fun, its been a while since I have been able to just play Animal Crossing for a few hours!

☆ I got almost all of my homework done, my grades are still all A's! I love my classes this semester and have so many friends in them!

☆ A few days ago, my parents went to the grocery store and bought me some more hummus, I love to eat it with celery, carrots, bell peppers, and cucumbers for a healthy and fresh snack during the week!

☆ TOMORROW IS SCHOOL AND I AM SO HAPPY! Its gonna be a great week and I will learn so many things! I hope all of you are doing wonderfully and feeling happy for the new week!

Today started off as a bad day, but it thankfully got better as it progressed! So, so thankful for my friends 🥹🫶

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

☃︎ Played Mario Party Superstars with the besties @-Lumi- and @Saylor last night and even hopped on a call with them!! I was honestly very anxious and initially kinda reluctant about voice chatting as I’ve never done it with any of my tbt friends before, I’m very insecure about my voice and I’m an anxious, awkward mess with no social skills LOL, but they were so encouraging and made me feel so comfortable in no time! I‘m so grateful for how patient they were with me, and how kind they were about my voice. :’) They really helped me feel more at ease with myself, and like I’m not as awful to hang out/chat with as I thought. :’) I had sm fun playing and chatting with them! Homies if you read this, ily!! 💜

☃︎ @k o i surprised me with some of her beautiful art today!!! Seeing my girl in her precious art style is always a blessing, I’m so so grateful and touched that she took the time to make something for me!! I’m struggling so bad, but my heart is so, so full. I’ll never be able to say thank you enough 🥹💜
like look how precious???? I am unworthy??
IMG_5529.gif
IMG_5530.png

☃︎ Engaged in some aesthetic therapy and changed my lineup!! I’ll probably be changing my lineup a lot over the next couple months as I have a lot of ideas that I’m dying to display, but I love my current lineup so, so much! I’ve been impatiently waiting to display it for weeks, I’m so happy that I’m finally able to now that I have my second Moon Bunny frag!! Glowy collectibles my beloveds, it’s so crazy to look back on how uninterested I was in them this time last year. :’o 💜

☃︎ One of the fanfics I’ve been reading was updated a few days ago, and I read the new chapter and enjoyed it! Can’t believe there’s only one chapter left now, but I’m super excited to see how the story will conclude! I’ve also discovered a bunch of new favourite fanfics over the past couple weeks; I’ve been reading good! 🫶

i went on a date yesterday and it was so sweet 🥹 he is such a gentleman !!!
View attachment 532530
(the flowers he bought me !!!)

i am really hoping things end up going well 🥰
Ooh, those flowers are beautiful!! I’m so happy for you jiny, I hope things go well for you both!! 💜

Sunday, January 21, 2024
  • Well, I can’t quite believe it’s Blossom’s 1st anniversary of living with us! Some of you may know I suffered from puppy blues after the first few weeks. However, looking back I think toilet training her in the middle of winter and sleeping downstairs with my arthritis didn't help! After a few weeks, I couldn’t imagine life without her. She is so precious to me and she makes me smile everyday no matter how much pain I’m in physical or emotional. She has calmed down a lot as when she was a ‘puppy puppy’, she destroyed a string of lights, one of my slippers, a pair of Mighty Sight glasses and a computer keyboard. Not to mention, the poor old Jemima Puddleduck ornament, when she knocked her head off with her tail! No matter what she breaks, the main thing is she is alright. I’m sorry to go on, I could go on all day about her!
This is one of my all-time favourite videos of her!
A video from her today enjoying her hard boiled egg!
She was only 4 months here!
Some pics!
Santa Blossom!
View attachment 532531
Ready for playtime!
View attachment 532532
The very first picture I took of her... 🥹
View attachment 532534
First day...❤️
View attachment 532533
Edit: Berty the Boiled Sweet has just arrived!
View attachment 532546
Happy anniversary beautiful Blossom!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us Jenny, it’s been an honour and such a blessing to see her adorable face almost every day! 🥹

Back