• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I hope you've all had a lovely day today 😊

- Played a little genshin today, completed my ascension quest so now I'm world level 4 and rank 39! I can't wait to unlock more story quests c:

- Helped my dad move couches and clean up the house in preparation for guests tomorrow, felt quite productive ☺️

- I made jelly and cake, which I'll decorate tomorrow! The jelly colours blended together sadly, but at least it turned a very pretty turquoise colour!

- Cooked up some barramundi, beans and potatoes for dinner with my dad 🐟 turned out really tasty!

- Ended off my evening with a lovely call with my partner, just chatting about things 💚

● I caught Dialga in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond. 🎮

● My partner invited me to meet her for coffee after work. It was quite last minute, I had 40 minutes notice to shower and get there, but it was still lovely. 🖤

● I was craving something bad for me for dinner, so picked up a portion of salt and chilli chips on the way home. 🤤

● I bought Pandemic on impulse when I saw it for half-price. We played it just the two of us this evening but have already recruited another couple to come join us for a game very soon. :D
20240126_225236.jpg

- Didn't have to work today and got to sleep in. 💤

- Watched the HSR livestream and am super excited for the Penacony update! 🎮

- Finished my last workout for the week! Whether it was martial arts practice or the gym, I've exercised every day this week, which I'm proud of myself for. :blush:

- Planning on watching more Haikyuu tonight! 🏐 🔥

- Had therapy today and was excited to tell them about all the progress I've been making. 💚

I played a lot of Rune Factory 5 again today!! I finally have everything I need to make the OP engagement ring I want for Murakumo, and although it’s kinda late, it’s also the weekend... so I miiiiight be thinking about staying up tonight so I can go ahead and marry him LOL 💜

Went for my first walk around the neighborhood since getting sick! It was awfully warm and humid for January (and I didn’t want to overdo it either) so we made it a short one, but I’m happy to be getting back into it!

I got called dedicated today. I haven’t really thought that way about myself tbh, so it made me really happy to hear.

I watched some Youtube videos with my family!

I got a lot done today and I’ve also been in a really good mood! ^^ Not sure if it's the exercise, the affirmations, the RF5 or some combination thereof, but I'm happy to be feeling better!

- I ate some yummy food at Chick-fil-A.
- Played AC: New Horizons and I'm glad that Roswell is finally moving out since he's kind of ugly, even though I like most of the alligator villagers.
- Went for a walk outside since it was sunny outside.
- Read a book and I admired the story.
- Looked over some cute pics of the cats in my Snapchat gallery.
Luna with Snapchat filters 5.jpg
Luna with Snapchat filters 6.jpg
Luna with Snapchat filters 7.jpg
Luna with Snapchat filters 8.jpg
Luka with Snapchat filters.jpg

❤ The Kuromi and My Melody loungefly backpack I ordered at the Hot Topic website came today! Even though it was a pre-order, and I thought it wouldn't ship until late May through early June.

❤ I created and designed two new original characters that I finally like their designs enough to keep. I have a bad habit of creating original characters, and then after a while, I stop drawing them completely, due to losing interest.

I stayed my entire morning shift at work today. The hours are looking great for this week, and tomorrow should be an easy night for me.
I picked up some delicious spicy burritos. I also discovered I prefer burritos over chimichangas. Not quite sure what the difference is, but there definitely is one.
A fanfic that I am currently reading updated recently. I'm glad I had the chance to read it before going to sleep last night.
I (re)watched a few more episodes of Haikyuu!!

- I slept in, and it was great. 💤

- Finished everything in Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail for the week. I'm definitely ready for the new updates in each game. 🎮

- Last night the Dallas Mavericks ended up defeating the Atlanta Hawks 148-143!!! It was the first win after around three or so losses in a row. Fueled by Luka Doncic's 73-point game, which is the most points scored in a game in NBA history by a single player since Kobe Bryant did it in 2006. Luka is definitely something special, just wish he had more high-caliber players around him, lol. 🏀 🔥

- I still have more time today to chill, so I'm going to either play more Pokemon White 2 post-game or watch more Haikyuu, or both. Should be fun either way. 🏐 📺

For yesterday!

- I had an early birthday party with my friends! I wanted a theme but left organising it to last minute so I chose fish as an easy one!

- Finished cleaning up and prepared the fruit and fairy bread, which I made look like angelfish! My partner came over early to help with the last of the food prep 💚

- I sadly forgot to take photos of everything set up, but we made fish tails attached to the trays, and my friend brought over a massive fish balloon! (sadly I forgot to take a photo of it) I also decorated my cake, which turned out a bit messy, but I was happy with it!
thumbnail_IMG_0157.jpg

(please ignore the mess in the background-)
thumbnail_IMG_0139.jpg

- We played a board game together, ate pizza and snacks, and chatted, with the last people leaving at about 2:30am! It was a lot of fun and it was really nice to see everyone to catch up. Grateful for my friends, and for my family for making hosting it possible 💚

Today I'm happy because:

- It's the weekend and I got to sleep in this morning. I get to sleep in tomorrow too.
- I've seen several of my favorite neighborhood dogs recently. 🐕🐩
- My husband and I have been keeping up with our walks most evenings. Since we don't have our dog with us at that time a few of the neighborhood cats have approached us for pets. There's a tuxedo cat that's come running to us twice now and yesterday an orange cat decided to say hello. 🐈‍⬛🐈
- We went out to dinner tonight at one of my favorite restaurants. I ordered my comfort food: fettucine alfredo with broccoli.
- I've been feeling really up and down lately about some news I received (mentioned in a WBY post), but my husband has been so supportive. He listens to me vent when I'm feeling depressed. Then he listens to me go on and on in my typical overanalytical fashion as I break down everything that needs to be considered. Also, even though I'm still coming to terms with things, I'm glad that I do have moments where I find myself thinking about the long-term positives.

My new drawing tablet came way earlier than expected~!
My current laptop isn't the best, so even if it doesn't work on my Chromebook, I'm comfortable waiting once I get a new laptop, for better games, video and photography editing etc

Speaking of that, the first lil doodle animation I did in the course, I was able to finall download properly in a gif:

Lines.gif

Something simple honestly. I'm gonna try and reseach and learn how to use animate better, so I am not always waiting around for the teacher to help me out for the proper project.

Today, I am off from work~
So gonna focus on finishing that damned survey for the shop, and then focus more on fixing my CV up, maybe do a lil' bit of fanfic writing, or my portfolio.

I woke up a lil early but I almost don't want to go back to sleep in fear of laying in too long.

Little bit of a rough day (anxious about upcoming doctor's appointment & had a kinda scary incident earlier today, everything's fine though) but I've still got a few happy things to share!
I did stay up last night to marry Murakumo in Rune Factory 5 and it was honestly adorable, completely worth it. I played some more today too and finished up another long-term request, tamed a few more monsters, and made it through Christmas. ;w;

Watched an episode of Hunter x Hunter with my family today, and some Youtube later on!

Also made a new embroidery floss bracelet while watching an old livestream, which was nice and relaxing.

January 27th 2024

● Went out to an event that ended up being way busier than expected, but also a lot of fun. Got to catch up with friends, meet new people, etc! 😊

● When we arrived a guy I met last week told me to close my eyes and hold out my hands...
IMG-20240127-WA0001.jpg

Kitty! His legs and tail move! He took 12hrs to print and 2hrs to paint. 🐈‍⬛

● My girlfriend wanted to go to a party, and I wasn't feeling it after 6hrs of being highly social, so instead I invited the cat-maker home with me to watch Red Dwarf. No regrets! 🚀

Last edited:
Back