• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What are you most excited about in Animal crossing??

LeAckerman

Kibiy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
What are you really excited for in ACNL??
For me it would probably be, The community projects, and new clothes.
It will finally be more realistic with the pants,skirts, ect.

Start discussing!^^

Everything!

Really though... the mayor position, the town laws, the shopping center. And OH the multiplayer! <3

The POWER. I keep looking at Tortimer in anger. One day I will usurp you.....

I'm just soooo excited for everything! :D
I really like the fact that you can go swimming, shop at different stores have more customization etc.

The mini games is another thing I'm excited for about the game. It will be another thing we can all do when we're bored while others are visiting towns. :D

Also all the new clothes and accessories. I saw the Carnivale headpiece in LinandKo's live stream, I can't wait to wear that. I love dressing up for holidays :)

Also all the new clothes and accessories. I saw the Carnivale headpiece in LinandKo's live stream, I can't wait to wear that. I love dressing up for holidays :)

Yeah. I'm really excited to wear diffent clothing since there is pants, shorts, skirts, dresses and you can change the shoes and socks. ^^

I'm excited for the mayor position, the fact that you can work at Brewster's and take coffee to go, the community projects, the clothing since it's more realistic. I've been saving qr codes already. Oh! Swimming and the island. Clunlb tortimer sounds cool too.

I'm excited for the model home neighborhood streep pass feature! I love that you can check out homes and even buy items from them. Unfortunately I don't get many street passes in my area, I'll probably have to wait until the next time I travel to really use that feature.

I'm excited for everything AC:NL has to offer but one thing in particular I'm excited most about is the blowhorn. I can't wait to annoy all my neighbors by yelling in their ears :)

I like the projects and the greater personalization of the outfit and overall community.

Community projects, dream mansion, all the things you can do to make ur house different outside of it, and finally the island

Back