• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your starting villagers?

I got Agnes and Teddy. I wasn't a fan of any of the uchi before playing, but when I saw Agnes I was tempted to restart despite almost everything being perfect. So glad I didn't, love her and Teddy. I feel so lucky

I got Dom (I love his tye dye shirt so much!) as well as Mira (she's alright). I actually really like Dom, he's super cute and I'm happy with my starting villagers!

Mine are Muffy and Mott. I’m not the biggest fan of Mott, but I’m sure I’ll get used to him. I don’t think I’m going to reset layouts this time around, so I’m just sticking with what I’ve got.

Sylvia and Drift, neither one will be permanent residents lol

Stinky, a luchador jock cat, and Frita, a hamburger-themed uchi ewe, both of whom are new, I think?

Rocket & Sprocket , the name play is amusing to me lol. I really don’t mind Sprocket but I dislike Rocket so I’ll doubt I’ll keep him if the opportunity presents itself.

I got Diva and Cobb! Diva's cool, I didn't want Cobb but I'm keeping him around and going to hope that he grows on me. Hopefully both will be permanent residents!

Katt and Iggly. I didn't used to like Katt but she's growing on me already, she's super sweet. Iggly is meh.. kinda cute I guess.

ETlJ-m3UUAAUY92

I got Katt and this handsome sheep dude.

Back