• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

*Celebrated Bunnie's birthday!
*Whitney suggested the Statue Fountain PWP.
*Did a few favors, mainly for Bruce.

Didnt get to play much today, but Bunnie enjoyed her present.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Gave Lily a new catchphrase.
- Played hide and seek with Deirdre, Lily, and Bruce.
- Visited a dream town to work on the dreamer badge.
- Spent quite a while diving to work on the diving badge and got a ship cannon from Pascal.
- Caught Deirdre and Grizzly having a funny argument about whose face is scarier because they believed one of them had scared a child. I refused to weigh in and the conversation turned cute with Grizzly getting all bashful. :blush:

Alt:
- Checked his mail.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained in my town yesterday.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Let my husband visit my town and I visited his town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Spent some time diving to work on the diving badge and got a helm from Pascal.
- Got a new song from K.K.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Picked up a new pink rose that spawned and added it to his storage.
- Got a new wallpaper and the Sand Garden flooring from Saharah.
- Sold a few items at Retail.
- Got a new song from K.K.

Ahhh. Is the Beautiful Town Ordinance worth it? I'm planting a ton of flowers.. but Late Owl is a good one cause I stay up really late catching bugs Lol.

Yeah, beautiful town makes daily “chores” a lit less work.
I personally keep most of my iventory free and keep other items in storage so when I go beetle hunting at night so I have room for at least 5 full loads of beetles, if I leave the last load in the basket. I usually have room for more, and I just sell them in the morning. My train station is tight next to my retail so its easy to sell and get the rest from my inventory. This might help with your issue lol c:

Last edited:
Today I logged back in for the first time in months. I was worried that my favorite villagers would be gone but none of them moved away. Is that not a thing in new leaf? Do they need to ask your permission first?

Today I:
Rearranged my flowers in town and watered them to get more hybrids naturally
Planted bamboo all along the train tracks so I won’t see the back end of town
Made all my town characters say “squanch” as their catchphrase
I’m trying to redecorate my house also but I have to get more tbt before I can request and trade for all the items I want!!

Paid off a house loan, caught some bugs... Also got 1 bil in total yesterday after buying from users her so that feels nice having all the bank achievement items (even though you can get the stuff from that WA koala I think and 7-eleven has the bank deposit thing iirc).

Today I logged back in for the first time in months. I was worried that my favorite villagers would be gone but none of them moved away. Is that not a thing in new leaf? Do they need to ask your permission first?

They can move out without your permission, but usually only 1 villager will leave if you stop playing for an extended amount of time. I've heard that if you stopped a villager from moving on the last day you played before your hiatus, then no one will move out. So maybe that's what happened in your case?

Mayor:
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Got my pink carnation in the mail from Mom and left it in front of my alt's house to store it.
- Bought 3000 turnips from Joan.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got his pink carnation from Mom and picked up the one from my mayor. Added both to his storage.
- Rearranged some of the flowers in his storage.
- Sold a few extra flowers at Retail.
- Talked to a few villagers.

They can move out without your permission, but usually only 1 villager will leave if you stop playing for an extended amount of time. I've heard that if you stopped a villager from moving on the last day you played before your hiatus, then no one will move out. So maybe that's what happened in your case?

Yes I think that did happen. I?m really glad they don?t move out as often as in the GameCube version because I was anxious all the characters had moved away!

I accomplished selling my town to Nook lol I honestly didn't think I'd be able to sell my town, I just really wanted to start over so I was surprised when he came up.

Today I:
Started remodeling my home into a space / galaxy theme
Caught an oarfish
Planted blue hydrangeas all along the river in my town
I got really bored of this game for a while but not I want to remodel everything in my town and I?ve been playing it every day!

Mayor:
- Stopped Hugh from moving.
- Got a new TPC picture to complete a weekly Meow task.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Let my husband visit and he gave me a gold nugget and a new gyroid.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Had Cyrus refurbish my gold nuggets and got a Golden Closet.
- Sent a letter to Annalisa and gifted her the tatami bed she had just given me.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah and received the Western Vista.
- Hans dropped in for a random visit.

Today I began mapping out my paths after deciding to start making dirt paths. Which meant since I didn't have many bushes saved up, moving around the tons of flowers I had to make paths. I also celebrated the wooden bridge and payed off another home loan.

Mayor:
- Let my husband visit to buy some flower seeds and he gave me a gold nugget.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Visited a dream town to work on the dreamer badge.
- Went to the island, completed several tours and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.

Back