• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Sherb gave me his photo today.

But Puck, who had been living on my island few weeks earlier than Sherb, still refuses to give me his photo despite gifting him wrapped iron wall lamps, fruit stacks, clothes and hanging terrariums every single day. I've been talking to him several times a day hoping that he would ask me for favors, and he just won't.

Welp, a couple days ago, I got Renée in my campsite to agree to live on my island after several tries, so I was pretty happy about that!

Besides that, I've been remodeling, redecorating, and refurbishing my whole island. Outlined some of the paths and moved some buildings so far, and it seems to be coming along rather well. I'm so busy with all of it that I don't even make time to invite or visit anyone :( But I can't wait to open my gates as soon as it's all finished!

Well, I spent weeks getting everything almost moved into their proper location and the past two days finally getting my museum in the right spot. Now, I decide that I want a rainbow flower garden in front of my museum and I have to move it back four spaces.

In the positive side, I'll have a space to track my one color of every flower near my museum now!

Today I got Julian's photo, which made me very happy.

I also finally started furnishing my second character's house. It's being empty for months. 😂

I continued winterizing my island, although I don’t feel like I did it right, anyone have any Winter Tropical ideas so that my island won’t look completely derp this upcoming season?

whoops, forgot to post yesterday:
  • started cleaning up my villagers' yards
  • used all my rocks and some on a mystery island to collect enough rock, iron, and clay to craft some more zen fences
  • used the leftover rock to craft the garden rock, moss covered rock, flat garden rock, some tall lanterns, and the stone arch
  • moved the onsen in my alt (shika's) house to an empty area surrounded by cliffs - the small side room was too small to really do anything with the onsen
  • gathered a bunch of bamboo to make some bamboo partitions and ordered some palm fans - gonna use these as a green backdrop for the onsen to give it a more relaxing vibe
  • used some of my leftover brown simple panels to make a little entrance to the onsen - sadly its too narrow for a bench so it really is just an entrance
  • customized the tall lanterns and stone arch to be moss-covered to give the onsen an abandoned/overrun with nature look - I wish the garden rock and flat garden rock could be customized too
  • crafted some aroma pots for the first time - don't know why I didn't make any before because their customizations are really cute! put a plant-style on in the spa and a sakura-style one in the hotel

today:
  • added a bamboo fence and some finishing touches to my onsen - pretty happy with how it turned out! I'll have to make a trail leading to it so I can see my villagers visit it
  • found a rock spawned on the side of my forest path - it's kind of in the way of the trail leading to the onsen but its definitely not the worst spot for a rock so I'll leave it there for the time being
  • broke a rock near Doe's house to make room for some furniture - putting the birch version of the log chairs there for now since they look nice and I haven't used them at all yet
  • finally threw away the rest of the extra flowers in my villagers' yards - now they each have a little, organized garden and lots of space for me to add furniture eventually
  • got some frozen partitions to start decorating Erik's yard, and crafted some shell partitions for Diana's yard
  • spruced up my festive beach with some more autumn stuff to go with the spooky furniture - another part of my island finally done!
  • started dumping some camping-related items and furniture in the campsite area - this is the last area on my island I need to finish apart from the homes/yards so I'm excited to get it over with (and apart from the beaches too, but I plan to leave them empty for a while)

-Did a lot of island clean up while polishing some areas, always feels great to finally set up that furniture I’ve either been stockpiling in my storage or have left sitting out in an untidy jumble somewhere.

-Today was Drago’s third day camping so I moved him in. I chose to replace Hornsby who had given me something to deliver earlier, I was really curious how the game would react to that. The present in my inventory said “What was this again?” when selected. I threw it out before I thought to try delivering it to see what would happen. D=

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 delivered a package for marina
🌷 hung out with my friend @Dunquixote for the first time ☺️
🌷 worked on my left room & ordered some more stuff for it c’:
🌷 changed my alt character’s house exterior
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 bought the blue & green headbands + the pink & beige fleece pjs’ from able’s
🌷 bought candy, some tools and a spooky lantern from nook’s
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements

After months (in game time) of trying to get shep to move out, he’s finally packing his bags!!!! I thought he was okay in the beginning but then after acquiring his photo and him crafting the same recipe day after day after day, it just got to the point where I no longer was okay with him just being on my island! He had to go. Luckily for me I had a campsite visitor today, Lucy! She is adorable, her bangs looks just like Merry’s and I no longer had a normal villager on my island, so it made sense that I definitely had to get her on my island. Card game was a nightmare (as usual) to get her to pick Shep. But I was not willing to give up and thank Buddha I didn’t! I’d say this was a big accomplishment today for me, now I can sleep easy!

My main pumpkin harvest was up, so I made a lot of pumpkin decorations! The main spots on my island are now fully decorated. I feel like I need one more good harvest before Halloween and I will finally have all of the pumpkin decorations I want up!

I decided to take a break from moving my museum and I am moving Nook's Cranny instead! 😆 They are easy though. They just need to be moved two spaces forward and then I can lay out a path to them again. I changed my dump from a dump to a free DIY booth. I only have space for 4 DIYs right now, but that was about the space I had in the dump.

I had to change my witch island into a witch peninsula because of the museum. It still looks good though! The second courtyard opens up to it and it let me make the river look a bit nicer. I am a little sad that I won't be able to have a bridge leading onto the island, but it still looks good. I think I've also decided to put a non-native fruit orchard on the other side of the museum that will lead to my campsite. That way the upper courtyard will be hosing my conservatory pond, my rainbow garden, a place for Lilly of the Valleys and gold roses, and one of every fruit tree with others scattered around the island. I just haven't figured out where to put my rocks yet.

I was planning on letting a random move in replace Zucker's spot on my island, but I decided to go to a Nook Mile Island to fish and I found Audie! I had to move her in! Her house is fiercely tropical-looking and she is moving into my Japanese/bamboo section of my island. I think I'm going to keep decorating with the idea of what I had but make it tropical! So it looks like Audie is adding her own flair to that section. Once Marina decides to move out, I might switch that house and Audie's house, but for now, we will just wing it.

Got Marshal photos
Bought out ables
Gave gifts to all my villagers
Cleaned up my island a bit
Chopped some trees to redesign my entrance
Went to Harv island to check some clothing on my villagers.

Thhhhhiiiiiissss
PicsArt_10-19-06.08.16.jpg

I renovated my graveyard. Morbid... but its spooky times. Lol. I realized if you put skeletons in holes they look like they're poking their noggins out to have a peek. I'm proud of my calcium boi's.

I switched around my living room. Got some new mom items for my house. For more cottage vibes.
Freshened things up a bit. Looks more polished.

Made my teddy bear cake walk/ halloween party on the left side of my island. Pretty proud of that.

:D! So ya! That's what I accomplished on my island. ♡

Quite a bit of Turnip Exchange stalking. I bought a ridiculous amount of turnips yesterday (almost 6 million bells' worth at 93/each) because I want to try to complete Cornering the Stalk Market as quickly as possible and be done with turnips forever. I'm waiting in another line now. I will probably be selling throughout the week because I bought so many. Hopefully it happens! (Also hopefully I don't have to bring the money back home to my island for it to count toward the achievement! 😬)

I celebrated Clay's birthday. I already forgot what I gave him. I think a brown outback hat? He might've liked the tan one better, but I prefer how the brown looks on him.

Not only did I have two announced meteor showers back-to-back last week, but today I had one that went unannounced except by my villagers. I'm going to guess it was because Isabelle already had Clay's birthday to announce. I didn't believe unannounced meteor showers actually existed until now, but confirmed the stars start coming and they don't stop coming. Cool.

I went out today, so I didn't really do much. I got Snake's photo for the second time.
I first got it 2 or 3 months ago, so I just gave it to my bro who has been trying forever
to get his photo without luck. Is this a bug in the new update?
I also updated my dream of Bella to show of my Halloween decorations and new villagers.
It's been a while since I last updated mostly because I only update on days that have
double rainbows.

I got Snake's photo for the second time.
I first got it 2 or 3 months ago, so I just gave it to my bro who has been trying forever
to get his photo without luck. Is this a bug in the new update?
I've heard it's theoretically possible to get a villager's photo multiple times, though it takes a long time. There's nothing preventing it from happening. Do you give Snake a lot of gifts?

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 helped out gulliver
🌷 stopped skye from moving :’)
🌷 redecorated my left room a bit
🌷 crafted and customized some items
🌷 did a few trades
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 bought the raggedy outfits from able’s
🌷 bought candy
🌷 bought the spooky tower from nook’s
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements

today:
  • got the golden slingshot DIY from a golden balloon!
  • finished crafting bamboo partitions for Zell's yard
  • crafted 2 more shell partitions for Diana's yard - just 2 more to go!
  • got the mush partition DIY from a trade so I'll be ready to craft them for Deirdre's yard the day mush season starts
  • Gathered all the fish models across my 3 characters on one beach to start using them to decorate my sliver of beach

Inverness
🌙 Found Katt on a mystery island for my 9th villager!
🌙 Found Raymond on a mystery island for my 10th villager!
🌙 Found out that Inverness is at 3 stars, so KK will be here tomorrow to perform!
🌙 Made a literal mountain of bugs from all the mystery islands I went to. It's probably what got me the 3 star rating, honestly.
🌙 Bought candy from the shop.

Muir Wood
🍃 Gave Butch a present. He did not give me his photo.
🍃 Found and removed all of the daily weed spawns.
🍃 Visited a friend's island to chat to Celeste and got a golden wand recipe.
🍃 Bought candy from friend's shop and my own shop.

I filled in half of my river, demolished some terraformed river structures, then spent the next few hours putting it back the way it was. >..<

Back