What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I didn't do too much 'in game' merely wandered about and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the layout. And where to put Julian and Olivia's houses.

Out of game though, I took some time to go over the villagers I really wanted to stay, and ones I wouldn't mind going to try some new faces.
I currently have Julian, Olivia, Vivian, Twiggy, Wade, Nan, Cherry, Groucho, Rudy & Walt.
Out of them, I want to keep Nan, Groucho, Rudy and Vivian. But I don't mind letting Vivian go sometimes if they wannasee the world again.
Nan and Rudy stay though, definitely since I am not much a fan of the Jocks, and the ones I do wanna try; I can't imagine them stealing Rudy's spot.

For the 8 personalities, it's definitely
Nan (Normal/Sweet), Rudy (Jock), Vivian (Snooty), Groucho (Cranky), Bangle (Peppy), Diva (Sisterly), Roswell (Smug) & Sasha (Lazy)
Giving me two spots to try out other villagers, but it doesn't mean I won't before I get more of my fav villagers!

I'm glad I went through each personality animal and sorta decided.
Walt is so precious I can;t see them leaving any time soon anyways!

This is what I did so far:

Earlier I ordered an item that I didn’t have all the variations for; tomorrow I’ll have Cyrus customize it for me.

I went to Harv’s studio. I talked to Tortimer for the acorns and put them in my storage.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and asked for the boost.

I talked to Sasha and gave him wrapped Coconuts. He gave me a western shirt.

I ordered some more items that I didn’t have all the variations for so I can have Cyrus customize it tomorrow.

I fished.

Today I mostly sorted through my catalogue and added them to my “lists” that I’m making for my tbt shop 🙂.

Yes! Yes, oh yes! I forgot to post about it yesterday but I caught my last new bug, the monarch butterfly...and today I caught the Betta fish! My museum and Critterpedia are finally complete! 🎉

Now that that's over with...what will I do next?

This is what I did so far:

I bought more wrapping paper from Nook’s and some more customization kits

I visited Raymond and chatted with him.

I went to HHP to check the bottle; it was a dupe diy.

I talked to Tortimer and put the acorns that he gave me in my storage.

I had Cyrus customize some furniture that I ordered into the variations that I didn’t have.

I withdrew a few items from my storage.

I accidentally talked to Katrina about my luck instead of asking about my friendship. After she was done, I asked her about my friendship with Sasha and asked for the boost.

I dropped off the items off at one of my resident’s house.

I saved and exited a few times since I couldn’t find Sasha.

I gifted Sasha wrapped coconuts. He gave me a diner apron.

I hit some rocks.

I visited Claude and chatted. I visited Rudy and chatted. I visited Julia; she gave me a dupe diy.

I checked the message in the bottle on the beach; it was a dupe.

I fished.

I ordered some furniture that I didn’t have all the variations of yet.

I had coffee at Brewster’s.

This is what I did today:

I checked the bottle at HHP; it gave me a dupe DIY.

I talked to tortimer and put the acorns that he gave me in the storage.

I bought some flooring that I didn’t have from Saharah.

I bought a statue from Redd.

I had Cyrus customize some furniture into the variations that I didn’t have.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and got the boost.

I dropped off some items at another resident’s house.

I gifted Sasha some wrapped Coconuts.He gave me a sweater on shirt.
I scanned some amiibo cards at Harv’s studio.

I bought some more wrapping paper.

I visited Raymond and got a recipe that I didn’t have :D.I gifted him some wrapped coconuts. He gave me samurai hakama.

I did a trade and visited @Xara :D.

I ordered more furniture that I was missing variations. Tomorrow I’ll have Cyrus customize them.

I made some salad. I crafted a forbidden altar, veggie basket, rose bed.

I visited Punchy and chatted.

I fished.

I chopped some wood.

I went diving. I need some sweet shrimp and tiger prawns for ingredients.

I found a scallop and let Pascal have it. He gave me a pearl.

I sold what I caught to Tommy and went back to dive some more.

Got all colors of Turban, Veil, Tubeteika, Lacy Dress, Marble-Dots Dress, Pineapple Dress, Sunflower Dress, and Tuna-Sushi Costume. Went from 95% to 96% Headwear. Dress-Up went from 94% to 95%, and Total went from 97% to 98%.

I've been really trying to add more to my Island Ataraxia, trying to make it seem like an abondoned town in the front. Was working around Timmy & Tommys shop, but forgot to buy certain things so its not completely ready yet.
Also tried to terraform and add another layer of land behind the shop but just struggling with that aspect and what things to put where half the time!
Really need to work on making more water areas so things wont lag. Just need to dream more and get more idea again!!

Also really been working on my other Island as well! Still in its early stages but doing my best to make it start lookig like how i wanted it!

I just really need time to sit down, download images and add them to the journals XD

Nearly finished putting my timmy n tommy shop together just need to speak to Cyrus tomorrow to change a colour and the outside should be done!
Tried adding a lil pond
Reminding myself I next need to make a cute lil washer/dryer area for Walt near his home. And an area for fruit.

Today this is what I did:

I did an island tour on one of my other residents. Got some materials and a dupe recipe.

I bought some customization kits and axes for my other residents since I plan on taking them on island tours too to try to get some recipes that my island rep is missing.

On my main:

I visited Sasha and gifted him wrapped coconuts. He gave me a white hallway wall.

I went to HHP to check the bottle; it was a dupe.

I went to Harv’s studio. I talked to tortimer and put the acorns in my storage.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Julia and got the boost.

I visited Kiki and chatted. She was sick so I went and made some medicine for her. She gave me a market auctioneer’s cap.

I went on an island tour. I got a dupe recipe, caught some snowflakes, some fish, chopped wood.

I gifted Julia some wrapped Coconuts. She gave me a raincoat.

I bought more customization kits.

I visited Mitzi; she gave me a dupe recipe.

I ordered some items that I didn’t have all the variations so I can have Cyrus customize them later.

Not today, but a few days ago!

I knocked down some cliffs, cleaned up weeds and flowers and started moving onto my next phase of my island makeover!

On one of my other residents:

I helped Gulliver.

I picked weeds.

I made some fish bait.

On my Rep:

I helped Gulliver.

I caught some bugs.

I visited Rudy and chatted.

I visited Punchy; he gave me a dupe recipe.

I went to HHP to check the bottle; it was a dupe diy.

I went to Harv’s studio.

I talked to Tortimer and put the acorns he gave me in my storage.

I had Cyrus customize the furniture I ordered into the variations that I didn’t have.

I dropped off some items at another resident’s house.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Julia and got the boost.

I visited Mitzi and chatted.

I ordered some items that I didn’t have all the variations for so I can have Cyrus customize them tomorrow.

I took an island tour. I hit rocks, chopped wood, gathered other materials, caught a fish.

I did group stretching.

I got farther on my redecorating and redoing my island. Think I'm finally done with most flower movements and getting ready to move a few buildings around, (moved the camp yesterday).

So I am not good at this daily update thing, but I recently completed my bug museum by netting a Monarch butterfly! I found that satisfying and fitting since where I grew up was known for Monarchs gathering by the thousands, in a specific area named the Monarch Groves. The trees basically looked like they had beautiful orange fluttering leaves!

I have also been working on decorating my fishing hole. I was going to share some snapshots, but it has been raining literally all day on my island, and that doesn't make for a good fishing spot photo! I am pretty excited with how it is turning out though! Not professional, but pretty cool for what I can do, I think!

So I am not good at this daily update thing, but I recently completed my bug museum by netting a Monarch butterfly! I found that satisfying and fitting since where I grew up was known for Monarchs gathering by the thousands, in a specific area named the Monarch Groves. The trees basically looked like they had beautiful orange fluttering leaves!
That's cool! I also finished my bug exhibit with the monarch butterfly.

That's cool! I also finished my bug exhibit with the monarch butterfly.
So we must be on the same "time of year" schedule for catching creatures for our museum. If I remember right, didn't we both catch a flatworm as our last sea creature?

All I need now are two art pieces, and my museum is complete!

I went to HHP to check the bottle; I got a dupe diy.

I dug up some gyroids that I had buried yesterday (fragments). I buried some more fragments.

I visited Mitzi and chatted.

I went to Harv’s studio.

I talked to Tortimer and put the acorns in my storage.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Julia and asked for the boost.

I dropped off the items at another resident’s house.

I visited Julia and gave her wrapped coconuts; she gave me a shop uniform shirt.

I ordered some music that I didn’t have on my music players yet.

I went inside harv’s studio to try to come up with something else to use for my shop.

I went on an island tour. I chopped bamboo.

I crafted an axe.

I caught a bug.

I went to Harv’s studio. I talked to Tortimer and put the acorns that he gave me in my storage.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Julia and had her boost it.

I dropped off some items by one of my residents’ house.

I ordered some more items that I didn’t have all the variations of.

I gave Julia some wrapped coconuts; she gave me a dress shirt.

I visited Mitzi and she gave me a dupe recipe.

I watered my vegetables.

I had coffee at The Roost.

I crafted some items.

I said good bye to Sasha who was packing today; yesterday, after tting he asked me to move and I said yes. 🙂 I’m looking forward to island hopping for another villager :D.

I went to Harv’s studio to try working on something for my shop some more.

That’s it for now 🙂.

Back