• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

i’m finally all caught up omg. 😭

may 25th
checked the mail; received a letter from chèvre!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a backyard lawn diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a diner sofa, a safety vest and a flight-crew uniform in return
returned a lost book to étoile and got a climbing wall in return
checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did a trade
did some fishing and diving
ordered an item
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

I earned the island designer pathing app for my phone today (whatever you call it). I have been hard at work to get to this point because I love making the paths. So, so happy.

Forgot to post yesterday.

5/25
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Saharah was visiting today, so I made sure to "pay" her a visit.
• Bought more stuff from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue it.
• Cleared out some storage space.

5/26
• C.J. was here with a freestyle fishing challenge. Upon completion, I brought him three clownfish for a collectible.
• Found a lost book on Shop Isle; after asking around, I brought it to Maddie, who turned out to be the owner.
• Bought some customization kits and wrapping paper.
• Completed today's NM+ bonus offers, which I haven't done in a while.
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Cleared out some more storage space.

may 26th
checked the mail; received a letter from beau and an item that i ordered!
collected materials
got a tea table diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a fairy-tale dress, a sweatshirt and a brown shanty wall in return
delivered a package for étoile from chèvre and got a sweatshirt in return
caught a dace for rilla and got a caterpillar costume in return
checked the recycling bin
sold stuff
did a trade
sold my turnips
ordered a few items
worked on my lounge area
did some fishing
crafted + customized a garden wagon and an illuminated tree
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

5/27
• Took the clown fish model out of the mail.
• Ended up selling a ladybug I'd caught yesterday to Harry.
• Redd was here today; after checking it out, I left with a valiant statue!
• Debated trying out the Pool Glitch, but I lost my patience going through the guides, and had no idea if it still worked, so the attempt was canceled.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

I ended up finally completing the Smile Isle achievement today! It was the 2nd last achievement I had left to complete, now the K.K. Mania achievement is the only one I have left to do (just need to attend his concerts...38 more times...).

may 27th
checked the mail; received a letter from margie and items that i ordered!
collected materials
got a orange end table diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a chima jeogori, aqua tile flooring, a go board and a parka dress in return
caught a horse mackerel for marty and got a career jacket in return
caught a wharf roach for marty and got a diner apron in return
checked the recycling bin; found a cedar sapling
sold stuff
did a few trades
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
cleaned up the flowers that spawned from yesterday’s rain
harvested my pear trees
crafted a fishing rod
worked on and completed my lounge area!!
checked the shops

5/28
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Drift the Frog.
• Made wishes on falling stars! (I think it may have been a small meteor shower!)
• Took the valiant statue out of the mail and straight to Blathers.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for a rocket!
• Rex was thinking about moving away, but I wasn't ready for him to leave yet; I was thankfully able to change his mind.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Gwen inside!
• Also found Gulliver passed out on the beach again. Finding the pieces took a little while.

I received photos from Mitzi, Megan, and Monty recently. Mitzi asked to move away and I use Nook Mile Tickets to go searching for a new villager. I met a lot of nice villagers but finally decided to invite Pudge. He's never been on my islands before and is super cute. I still need a bunch of photos of current villagers including Olive, Butch, Bluebear, Grizzly, and others. In real life, I ordered a few more fan made amiibo cards for some villagers including Apollo and Angus and Velma.

I got some more terraforming done and have now created a tropical forest path in in between three cliffs. Hopefully once the trees grow it’ll look like a winding path that connects to a few areas. I also placed down a fair amount of custom pathing that I’m pleased with after putting it off for so long. 😍

i started on my post office
i started making yards for poppy & sally ^^
i made adjustments to the river at exit/entrence of my orchard *depending what end you go into it from*

5/29
• Recieved a sombrero in the mail from Gulliver.
• Collected star fragments from the beach. (Found a large fragment and three Gemini fragments!)
• Marina asked me if I would catch her a yellow butterfly; ended up catching one after I left Nook's Cranny. And, surprising me, she rewarded me with Marina's Photo! (YESSSSSS! Finally! XD )
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Crafted a Rocket! One step closer to building the Robot Hero!
• Had a LOT of fossils assessed and then sold for a ton of bells.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Safari.
• Put a lot of bells into savings.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

i adjusted sally & poppy's flower beds to have more variety
blanche taught me the last snooty reaction: love ^^

@Bluelady kindly let me visit their island to sell turnips and I made over 4 million bells 💰

I tore down my entrance once again and rebuilt it. Of course I’m still not happy with it :confused:

I moved Pashminas house to a new spot nestled into a cliff... I actually meant to move Nan there instead sgsghsj

Tank wanted to move and I wished him bon voyage!

Finally did a "tour" photoshoot I was planning for my island journal. Took pics of every room in three of my alt's houses: an inn, a restaurant, and a community center. I used the call a resident service for the first time to include other island residents in the backgrounds of the pictures and it worked really well! Since I only have one spare controller right now I could only invite one resident at a time and would switch them out for every room, but it's a really nifty feature so I'm glad it's in there! Definitely made the tour pictures feel more alive

5/30
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 234,570 points! (Thank you, Marina! )
• Delivered the gifts!
• Hit some rocks to replenish my iron stores.
• Checked out some custom designs.

5/31
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Bumped into Celeste, who then gave me a recipe for Sci-fi flooring.
• Hit some rocks to replenish my iron stores.
• Leif was here today, but I didn't buy anything.
• Bought a pair of pants from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue it.

I made a soccer field. It came out beautiful.
I got two rocks to spawn on my island. Right in the middle of the soccer field, but oh well. I like how it looks anyways.

I had no rocks spawning for months.

I did the wedding event again, but this time for my 2nd character.

I also cleaned up a lot of wild hyacinths scattered around my island. I only intend to keep 8 of each color.

Back