• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I really wanted some stuff from Marshall's cookie, but my fortune cookies for the past three days have all been regulars o-o so sad.

Had two Clothing Fortune Cookies, which got me some Armor Pants and a Polka-Dot Beret! Thanks to the Polka-Dot Beret, I only need one more 4-star item from the Clothing Fortune Cookies, with the last one being the King Tut Mask! So close!

Got a repeat on a Muffy cookie and wasted LTs for a repeat on Goldie's cookie. I freaking love my life rn.

it seems the game knows I wear hats in winter, because I got a witch hat and a knight helmet (only use bells, both were 5000 bells cookies)

I said screw it and bought a Goldie cookie with LTs. We'll just say that I'm about ready to ****ing quit this game.

Well, I decided to get another Goldie cookie and finally got the autumnal cardigan! Maybe it isn't all that bad.

5 star rosie item from a bell cookie, yeahhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyy (I wasn't playing when the rosie cookies were out originally)

Both were Timmy's cookies, weeps. Feels like it's been forever since I've gotten a rare cookie for bells.
First cookie had a box with helmet, which is a dup. Gonna give it to Gulliver! (Kinda funny though since that's an item I'd love to have for my Resetti shrine in new leaf.)
Second cookie was another dup, a brown pot. Nothing to exciting today, weeps.

What I got today from the fortune cookies were repeats of Ramen and Witchy Street Lamp.

I got another Goldie one after a long dry spell. It had a collectibles for sale in it, which is ok I guess. At least it’s not a duplicate.

A repeat bicycle helmet. Sigh. At least getting that gorgeous dress from the scavenger hunt will lessen my want for the skirt from Goldie's cookie. I don't even care about the Muffy dress anymore.

I got a repeat of a Wrestling Mask from a Clothing Fortune Cookie and a Isabelle Screen from Isabelle's Cafe Cookie.

I ended up buying two Goldie cookies to fill my stamp card, which gave me the stupid glasses and the tree. At least I used my card to buy the skirt

Today I got a donut stool and cowboy boots, both repeats. Getting close to being able to buy another bundle, though, so hopefully there will be some new items for me tomorrow!

I literally cannot believe my luck. Not only did I get another special cookie for Bells today, but it contained Isabelle's winter top! That was literally the only thing I genuinely wanted out of that cookie and I got it. ;u;

I got a repeat of a Wooden Stool from Timmy's Fortune Cookie and a Isabelle Stool from Isabelle's Cafe Cookie.

Back