• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Aaaaaa super happy I got the mug! 😭💕
8D603F00-95D6-4426-AB6B-934E3A50F491.jpg

Seriously, what is this? I was only trying for the dress. I also already had the shoes.

View attachment 221722

I should not be laughing right now. But seriously, Nintendo has definitely rigged the cookie chances. How the hell else does that happen?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the reason I showed up here is because I got my third special cookie in a row! I was a bit disappointed when I saw it was Muffy’s, since Halloween has been over for awhile. The only thing I could see myself getting excited about was the witch’s hat, since it complements the dress so well. Lo and behold, it had the hat in it! Is there a four leaf clover stuck to me or something? :eek:

I'm struggling with this game. I've gotten no special cookies. I also bought three of Tia's cookies because I was desperate to get the dress or the pool.. I got two chairs and a screen. I hope to get one of the Dazzling cookies, though I only like the dress and the bow.

Last edited:
I miss how easy the special cookies appeared.

Today was trash-cookies again, I did spent 50 LTs on a Dazzling cookie and got an ugly suit which I can't remember the name of.

Also it would be neat to trade things.

Last edited:
Two more clothing cookies, this time a bike helmet and a wrestler shirt. Weeps theyre both so ugly, I?ll probably give them to Gulliver instead of saving them for my animals...

Got Timmy's Fortune Cookie which netted me a Garden Gnome, and a Filbert's Rocket Cookie with helped me get a Rocket-Pilot Helmet! Now just need the rest of the space suit! LOL!

Filbert launcher
Isabelle counter

It's been a while since I had two bell cookies on offer.

Got a Timmy's Fortune Cookie with an Extinguisher inside, and a Isabelle's Caf? Cookie with an Isabelle Table! Nice to get a few good fortune cookies for bells this week! :D

Back