• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

FINALLY got a Tia cookie for bells and got the jacket. Not what I wanted, but at least it's not a repeat, so I'll take it.

Another day of 500-bells cookies.

So far, for the reissued cookies. I just got one of them for bells each. Then nothing but crap. For the past 3 weeks. I'm starting to feel like it's on purpose.

I still want the hat from Tia's cookie.

Goldie cookie for Bells! It had the autumnal glasses in it, which I also wanted. I usually go 2-3 weeks at a time without a special cookie, and I’ve been getting them every other day. :eek:

Air pump, and iv drip. Iv drip was new. Kinda bummed it?s been so long since I?ve gotten a rare cookie, though. Last few I?ve gotten I?ve paid tickets for...

I actually got one of muffys cookies today, but it gave me my FOURTH pair of shoes :? ) Muffy plz I just want your bROOM... can?t even save the shoes for my animals to wear weeps
other item was just a mixer.

Not one, but two special cookies today: Goldie’s and Muffy’s. Muffy’s had a duplicate tree in it, but Goldie’s had a red-brick path so it’s not so bad.

IMG_20181121_114349_529.jpg

Found two cookies from this morning, can't remember the items.

Last edited:
I've been having trouble getting back into PC considering that this fishing tourney has NOTHING I want, but yesterday I did get a Goldie cookie.. and I got my third skirt :')

Today I had two Timmy cookies. Still hunting for that stupid outback hat.

I got a Hopkins cookie for Bells. I REALLY wanted the Switch, but I figured my luck wasn't that insane. I got a New 3DS XL, which isn't bad at all :)

Box of helmets from the first one, and the second was a Hopkins cookie!! Got a Virtual Boy. Was one of the few items I was missing from that set!

I was so hyped about the new Fauna cookie that I bought the 250 leaf ticket package with what I had saved up. I ended up getting an ornamented tree, a gift-filled sled, a snowy Toy Day sweater, and two light-up reindeer. I ended up having a full stamp card after that, so I bought a snowy Toy Day dress with it.

I was so hyped about the new Fauna cookie that I bought the 250 leaf ticket package with what I had saved up. I ended up getting an ornamented tree, a gift-filled sled, a snowy Toy Day sweater, and two light-up reindeer. I ended up having a full stamp card after that, so I bought a snowy Toy Day dress with it.

think i'm gonna buy a box too! for the first time in my cookie life, i'm praying i get all the 3 stars and nothing better haha. of course this means i'll get the 5 star and all the 4 stars of course heh

this is what 600 leaf tickets looks like : ) i'm totally fine

**** this.jpg

Last edited:
Never thought I’d see the day where you swore mog lol. But yikes, that is totally unfair and bs. Nintendo you’d better fix this or I’ll personally come over there and beat your greedy ass.

Last edited:
Back