• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

this is what 600 leaf tickets looks like : ) i'm totally fine

View attachment 222015

7 sleds? What in tarnation. This is giving me PTSD of when I bought a 250 ticket package of Isabelle cookies in hopes of getting the chair and got like 3-4 tables IN THE SAME PACKAGE. I was so done. >_>

I got a clothing cookie today and it had blue wrestling shoes it, which happens to be one of my favorite clothing items in New Leaf ^^

7 sleds? What in tarnation. This is giving me PTSD of when I bought a 250 ticket package of Isabelle cookies in hopes of getting the chair and got like 3-4 tables IN THE SAME PACKAGE. I was so done. >_>

i think they should AT THE VERY LEAST have some kind of way of knowing when you've had 3 of the same, i realise it's based on luck but four in the one cookie is awful (ftr i also had 4 in one box hence why i bought another, was only planning on buying one box and now i hate myself)

i got crap cookies today, since i'm in a ranting mood i'd also like to note that i haven't had a special bell cookie in over 2 weeks

Last edited:
i think they should AT THE VERY LEAST have some kind of way of knowing when you've had 3 of the same, i realise it's based on luck but four in the one cookie is awful (ftr i also had 4 in one box hence why i bought another, was only planning on buying one box and now i hate myself)

i got crap cookies today, since i'm in a ranting mood i'd also like to note that i haven't had a special bell cookie in over 2 weeks

I agree! It just feels a bit unfair to those either saving up their leaf tickets or using cash to buy leaf tickets. I think it would be better to do a max limit on same items attained in box sets (maybe a max of 2). And that’s awful :<. I’ve noticed that when I start buying a lot of cookies, my chances for special bell cookies seems to go down tremendously. >_>

Last edited:
I got a repeat tree from Goldie's cookie and bought a Fauna cookie with bells and got the toy-filled sleigh!

Yesterday, I finally got a special bell cookie. The last one was definitely over a week ago. I got the witch's hat from Muffy's cookie which I didn't own yet so I'm happy!

after complaining about never getting special cookes with bells anymore i got one today, got a fauna one and received the toy shop stall, i have it already but i'm not gonna complain about another

after complaining about never getting special cookes with bells anymore i got one today, got a fauna one and received the toy shop stall, i have it already but i'm not gonna complain about another

Yay! Glad you at least got a special cookie now. I got a fauna one today too and received the little christmas tree, haha.

So, I had double clothing cookies today, which meant double chances of getting the outback hat. I got not one, but TWO pharaoh outfits :'(

I can't believe I got a special cookie two days in a row tbh... Today's was an isabelle cookie that gave me the isabelle screen. Second cookie gave me a blue canister. Again, two days in a row.

I got the sweater from the Fauna cookie, which tbh I wanted more than the dress.

the sweater is what i wanted most from the fauna cookie, it's so adorable!

today i got a muffy cookie and i FINALLY got the witch hat yay, was so close to just buying it with a stamp card so i'm really happy

Omg I actually got the witch dress from Muffy's cookie today. Now I'm not sure what to try for the next time I have leaf tickets.

I had two clothing cookies and STILL didn't get that outback hat. gosh darn it when can I dress Octavian up like a cowboy?!

I had two clothing cookies and STILL didn't get that outback hat. gosh darn it when can I dress Octavian up like a cowboy?!

I get outback hats pretty often, so I wish I could give you one. :<

On another note, I got Wrestler Pants and a special cookie with the Haunted Pumpkin Tree (which is nice since I didn’t have one, haha).

Back