• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Ok so I decided to spend my saved up tickets on Faunas Toy Day Cookies (5 + 1 stamp). I got:
Toy Day treat counter ? light-up reindeer ? ornamented tree ? snowy Toy Day dress ? snowy Toy Day cap

woop woop!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had to try again.. I had some tickets left.. help me. I got the sleigh!

So the kudos goals were extremely easy to complete and I finished them within five minutes. While I appreciate the free leaf tickets, what I was really excited about was the fortune cookies. I ate the dazzling duo one first and was very disappointed to see my third orange dazzling flowers. The Isabelle cafe cookie had the Isabelle table, which wasn’t so bad since it wasn’t a duplicate. I held my breath for the Toy Day cookie because all I really wanted was the hat. Guess whose Christmas wish came a little early this year? :D

I unfortunately don't have enough friends to get Fauna's today, but I got the Isabelle/dazzling cookie. Since my luck with fortune cookies is exceptionally bad, I got the violet flowers from the dazzling cookie and that ugly table from Isabelle's.

Last edited:
I bought a clothing cookie and got my ten billionth bicycle helmet...still no outback hat.

But, in the Fauna cookie from the kudos event, I got the light-up reindeer!!! Gonestly that and the sweater were the only things I wanted.

Not today but last week I was able to get the Mirror and the...circle spell thing from Muffy's cookies and now I'm ready to summon sum demons.

I got the dress from the white gothic rose cookies. I know people are ticked off, but as someone who missed the originals, I can really appreciate this. I think I like these more than the regular ones! I'm hoping to get the headband next.

Leaf ticket: Gothic rose rug x2, gothic rose cage chair, gothic rose lamp, gothic lolita dress, gothic silk top hat
Bells: Ginkgo tree, gothic rose guitar
Kudos: Dazzling path

Score!

Last edited:
Double cookies, the Isabelle and White Rose!

I got a stupid repeat from the White Rose, but I got the Isabelle Mug! That's the one I really, really wanted!

more... plastic canisters........
but yesterday i bought a bunch of white gothic cookies and got the dress!! the only two items I really want are the dress and the hair, and at least if I don't get the hair before the cookie goes away, I can always exchange one of my full cards for it on one of its last few days ;u;

i finally got those cute glasses from goldie's library cookie! i'd been wanting them for quite a while~

bought the 5 cookie pack for the with gothic-rose cookie and got nothing i wanted, but 2 microphones, so i was like dang but i'll keep trying and bought another cookie and got..... another microphone..... please keep in mind this was literally my first time buying fortune cookies with leaf tickets..... i was so upset lol
but anyways i ended up getting everything but the rug and drums, but sadly i had to use a stamp card to get the hair :(

i finally got a hat trick of free special cookies! don't think this has ever happened to me before lol. the day before yesterday i got the pom pom hat from fauna cookie (dupe but a cute one all the same), a fence from muffy cookie (dupe but u can never have enough fences) and today i got the lantern from the gothic cookie (not a fan of this cookie as a whole but the lantern is nice)

Back