• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

CAHSkF8.jpg

CAHSkF8.jpg

i'd happily sail across the world in a carrot boat to get to you gurl

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't really like the way i look but hey when i get my headshot done i'll just smush it into you guys' faces

I actually really hate taking pictures or selfies but why not. XD

Dude, I'm the same way. But trust me when I tell you that you're truly lovely. Like wow, your eyes are to die for and you have the cutest little smile. Your blonde hair makes me wish I didn't ruin mine by dying it red. Your face shape is so cute, too! From the couple times we've interacted on here, I can tell that not only are you lovely on the outside, but you are, too, lovely on the inside.

Last edited:
Dude, I'm the same way. But trust me when I tell you that you're truly lovely. Like wow, your eyes are to die for and you have the cutest little smile. Your blonde hair makes me wish I didn't ruin mine by dying it red. Your face shape is so cute, too! From the couple times we've interacted on here, I can tell that not only are you lovely on the outside, but you are, too, lovely on the inside.

Oh gosh, you are so sweet! ღ
Thank you so much! But I have to say, I'm in love with your hair! I wish I could pull of bangs they way you can, 'cause you seriously rock them! You're honestly too sweet and reading this I can definitely tell that you're lovely inside and out as well!~ ^-^

Realized I haven't been on here in ages and remembered that it's because I sold my Animal Crossing copy a while ago and now I regret it and might cry all night or something.

But first, let take a life-risking selfie.

CameraZOOM-20150316181817646.jpg

Prom at my school (All the way to the left in the top two, and on the right in the bottom one):

QSfvZFJ.jpg

Realized I haven't been on here in ages and remembered that it's because I sold my Animal Crossing copy a while ago and now I regret it and might cry all night or something.

But first, let take a life-risking selfie.

View attachment 91743

dem cheekbones unf

- - - Post Merge - - -

DjI2hGQ.png
jvT69Ap.png

XnNx6w6.png

hi o/

you remind me of kina grannis :eek:

well, it's not very good, but this crummy picture I took with the 3DS camera will have to do

tumblr_nnhqhahtER1rcvckuo1_540.jpg

Back