• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What do YOU Think of Reddit?

I don't like it and I don't like the people that use it either

I suppose I should elaborate

It seems to me like the kind of site that's chock-full of "nice guys"

I'm sorry if I seem naive, but what might you mean by "nice guys"?

probs the ones that think the friendzone is a thing

i like a lot of smaller subreddits but in general i think it can be a little toxic idk, i usually just go on it for specific groups/information rather than a 'news' source

Guys who complain about women not being interested in them and only go for *******s, guys who act like women owe them attention just because they're a man, guys that complain about the "friend zone" etc

Like I said I don't like nor use reddit that's just the impression I have of it from what I've seen/experienced

I hope everyone knows I didn't mean those things about myself hol y;;

Guys who complain about women not being interested in them and only go for *******s, guys who act like women owe them attention just because they're a man, guys that complain about the "friend zone" etc

Like I said I don't like nor use reddit that's just the impression I have of it from what I've seen/experienced

Ah, thanks. It's more derogatory than I thought.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope everyone knows I didn't mean those things about myself hol y;;

I was under the assumption that you were just making an example. :p

You know, Airbenders have this blue downward-facing arrow on their forehead.

It looks a bit like the downvote arrow.

As in Aang looked like he'd be the perfect candidate for Anti-Reddit.

Reddit's a great site, as long as you follow the right subreddits. Following small subreddits is better than giant ones. For example: follow /r/nintendo as opposed to /r/gaming, as the giant subreddits like /r/gaming have more toxic communities. Yeah, there are the weird subreddits for weird people, but if you're not into that, don't visit them. Simple.

AH!?

You think it's good?

The Redditors got Miyamoto!!

images

I Reddit everyday! I visit just certain subreddits so it's enjoyable for me. Kind of surprised it has such a negative connotation here.

I am a bit of a Reddit addict. But I don't really visit default subs or look at r/all and pretty much just stick to smaller communities.

I rather enjoy reddit. Yes, some subreddits are a little... er, "frightening", but I have gotten a few laughs from it.
My boyfriend on the other hand is a 4Chan person

I haven't really got much to go by, but I just had a quick look and it doesn't entice me to use it.

For me, it's just the layout, it hurts my eyes.
But the references to 4chan aren't putting it in a good light for me, I was on Tumblr a LOT when they tried to 'hack' it, and some horrible things went on. Any site that has a NSFW section scares me, haha.

I am way too addicted to TBT, so anything that isn't TBT is just...no.

Last edited:
Back