• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What do YOU Think of Reddit?

I got more than half of my dreamies from the acnl reddit!
If I didn't use it, I know it would have been a lot more difficult to get all my dreamies!

I browse the site on the odd occasion but I don't post on there and I don't have an account. There's a lot of interesting things on there, provided you look in the right places. :)

I haven't really got much to go by, but I just had a quick look and it doesn't entice me to use it.

For me, it's just the layout, it hurts my eyes.
But the references to 4chan aren't putting it in a good light for me, I was on Tumblr a LOT when they tried to 'hack' it, and some horrible things went on. Any site that has a NSFW section scares me, haha.

I am way too addicted to TBT, so anything that isn't TBT is just...no.

tumblr has so much NSFW content haha

^ I can't tell if you're spamming for more TBT or trying to be funny... either way, it's kinda annoying tbh.

Anyway, Reddit is decent. It surprises me that there are actually decent sections on there. I honestly expected it to be total trash when I visited but... it wasn't. It blew my mind. O_O

^ I can't tell if you're spamming for more TBT or trying to be funny... either way, it's kinda annoying tbh.

Anyway, Reddit is decent. It surprises me that there are actually decent sections on there. I honestly expected it to be total trash when I visited but... it wasn't. It blew my mind. O_O

I'm back already! Oh! Sorry! *dequips the red shades* I'm not gonna spam anymore. I promise.

I have an account now. It's DoubleAgentBlumaroo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*requips the red shades*

reddit is... just another site on the internet. like anything, it has its good and bad. I've taken a look at a few random subreddits. don't think I'd ever join, but I have considered it twice before. I just don't see myself using it much, so meh.

I hate it.

But to elaborate, I'm not really a forum person, back on some other site I was on for ACNL I was told to try here and reddit for villager adoptions {when I was so desperate for my dreamie Bluebear}

I LOVE how easy this forum is {but that's mainly because I'm not one famliair with layouts, what "trolls" are or how to use tags etc.} but reddit was extremely confusing to me.

And the people suck {at least the people I encountered} I found the mods I dealt with to be rude and "know it alls" {but than again that seems to be my problem with every mod I deal with on any forum}, and one of the users threw a fit at me because I screwed up my tags the first time I ever posted {and I'm pretty sure they looked me up on here because they had the same username under whos viewed me"}

But aside from that, I'm sure it's great for people who are familiar with how to use forums and are into...whatever it provides. Probably would've been worth staying on if it wasn't for those two...people. >.<

The community is generally very kind if you are talking to the right people and know where to look. Very helpful too. The reason why a lot of the negative aspects of the community shine through is because the founders (mostly) believe in full free speech on the internet and reddit is supposed to be an example of that. That's also a reason people were mad that a few subs got banned - they thought it was an intrusion of free speech, although it was just because some people of that subreddit were attacking specific people which is completely against site rules.

That's nice that section was banned, however... This is the kind of thing I'm talking about (read comments):

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/3kov6z/my_mom_sent_me_this_last_night_i_wish_she_was/

This happened just the other day. The whole thing is about OP's mom's boobs instead of the joke on her shirt. Yes, they are unusually large, but it was not the point of the post.

I like reddit for its resourcefulness. I use it to do trades with my games or enter give aways. Usually for my iOS games.
Sometimes there's interesting news articles of what's going on in the world. And I also like reading reviews about makeup products and people reviewing other stuff.

I call myself Double Agent Blumaroo on Reddit due to the fact that I hate the site and only want to get a Pimp Hat award and a Cake Day award.

I'm trying to be friendly.

Back