• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Happened to the Bell Tree Forums Tumbler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onikai32

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
There was an ongoing blog on this website for at least the past few months:

www.belltreeforums.tumblr.com

It contained information about Animal Crossing: New Leaf, including multiple guides and a master post of translated information. This blog was crucial to those of us compiling facts and personal guides for our own future use, or for the use of others on this site.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the blog or where to find the lost information?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks! But what about the "Master Post / FAQ" on the right side of the page?

If I try to click on it, it still says "Not Found"

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized you just have to add "archives" to the url to fix it.

Thank you for your help!

It needed to be shut down, anyway.

I'm not sure what happened, but from what I hear it was causing more trouble than it was good.

The blog in question wasn't run by anybody that had been approved by the staff. It was an unofficial blog and thus not condoned by any member of staff.
It's sad that Jake has had to take TBT's name and spoil it because of some silly feud going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back