• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What shops do you want to have in the strip mall?

A like secret garden/meadow would be cool where all the rare 'nice' bugs would be :p (Like Butterflys, etc)

A like secret garden/meadow would be cool where all the rare 'nice' bugs would be :p (Like Butterflys, etc)

sorry but that won't happen. what's the point of catching bugs in every season if we can all go to the "secret meadow" == and btw this thread was talking about shops ... not bug catching ?

Last edited:
sorry but that won't happen. what's the point of catching bugs in every season if we can all go to the "secret meadow" == and btw this thread was talking about shops ... not bug catching ?

Yeah I know but it was kinda talking about places in towns aswell, people do tend to stray of topic with ideas from time to time but never completely, lighten up

And I meant that it would be seasonal too and no certainty of them spawning just a chance, I was thinking more pretty than buggy

In the City:
- Rover as a Greeter
- Nook's Real Estate Store (it also needs to sell paint and parts for the different house designs
(which Tommy and Timmy will do)
- GracieGrace (the same as City Folk, but with pants and Gracie appears every Friday-Sunday)
- Shampoodle's (same as it always was)
- HRS (the same as City Folk but near Nook's Real Estate thing)
- Theater (same as it was but Frillard appears every Saturday of the month)
- Katrina's (same as it always was)
- Redd's Store (same as it always was)
- Flower Store (sells plants and flowers)
- Phineas (same as he was)
- Fountain (same as it was)
- Nintendo Square (an area to rendezvous with players from other towns and to get Nintendo
items they give out)

In the Town:
- Town Hall (same as it always was but a secluded area for the Mayor's Office)
- Town Square (an area near the Town Hall to do special activities (like the aerobics)
- Able Sisters (but a bit bigger, it needs to look the same and have expansions (like a second
floor), needs to sell pants, and used as the upholstery)
- Kick's Shoe Store
- Alpaca's Store (has items, expandable (like Nookington's)
- Museum (same as it always was but the Roost will be the Cafe)
- Bell Shrine and Fountain (same as they were but you are able to place them where you like)
- Police Station/Gate (same as it always was but the Police Station will also act like the gate and
will be located at the Train Station)
- Train Station (same as it was with Porter manning the train but allows you to access other
towns and end up in Nintendo Square)
- Windmill/Lighthouse (same as it always was)
- Cafe (which would be the Roost and K. K. Slider would play there)
- Dock (on the Beach where Kapp'n starts his ferrying for you)
- Wishing Well (same as it always was)

Out at Sea:
Main Island:
- the islanders
Island with house:
- Tortimer's retirement house
Cave:
- rare fossils (or fossils in general)
- rare fish
- Pascal's main home
- Resseti's home (only visitable on Friday-Sunday 11:00 PM-5:00 AM)

I think Kicks should be in the mall though

In the City:
- Rover as a Greeter
- Nook's Real Estate Store (it also needs to sell paint and parts for the different house designs
(which Tommy and Timmy will do)
- GracieGrace (the same as City Folk, but with pants and Gracie appears every Friday-Sunday)
- Shampoodle's (same as it always was)
- HRS (the same as City Folk but near Nook's Real Estate thing)
- Theater (same as it was but Frillard appears every Saturday of the month)
- Katrina's (same as it always was)
- Redd's Store (same as it always was)
- Flower Store (sells plants and flowers)
- Phineas (same as he was)
- Fountain (same as it was)
- Nintendo Square (an area to rendezvous with players from other towns and to get Nintendo
items they give out)

In the Town:
- Town Hall (same as it always was but a secluded area for the Mayor's Office)
- Town Square (an area near the Town Hall to do special activities (like the aerobics)
- Able Sisters (but a bit bigger, it needs to look the same and have expansions (like a second
floor), needs to sell pants, and used as the upholstery)
- Kick's Shoe Store
- Alpaca's Store (has items, expandable (like Nookington's)
- Museum (same as it always was but the Roost will be the Cafe)
- Bell Shrine and Fountain (same as they were but you are able to place them where you like)
- Police Station/Gate (same as it always was but the Police Station will also act like the gate and
will be located at the Train Station)
- Train Station (same as it was with Porter manning the train but allows you to access other
towns and end up in Nintendo Square)
- Windmill/Lighthouse (same as it always was)
- Cafe (which would be the Roost and K. K. Slider would play there)
- Dock (on the Beach where Kapp'n starts his ferrying for you)
- Wishing Well (same as it always was)

Out at Sea:
Main Island:
- the islanders
Island with house:
- Tortimer's retirement house
Cave:
- rare fossils (or fossils in general)
- rare fish
- Pascal's main home
- Resseti's home (only visitable on Friday-Sunday 11:00 PM-5:00 AM)

This is a good list. I like

I'd like a swimming pool, for the idea that you can go there to do/learn swimming strokes or games or something with villagers, then be able to do what you learn anytime in the sea. Like Dr. Shrunk.
Realistic, no. But I'm free to wish. XD

I'd like a swimming pool, for the idea that you can go there to do/learn swimming strokes or games or something with villagers, then be able to do what you learn anytime in the sea. Like Dr. Shrunk.

No, why would you need to learn how to swim in the game? It should be natural. If you need to learn to press different buttons in order to swim that would be annoying and stupid

No, why would you need to learn how to swim in the game? It should be natural. If you need to learn to press different buttons in order to swim that would be annoying and stupid

That's not what I meant. T_T Ever play GC, aerobics? Something more like that. Besides, I was thinking more along the lines of learning different games to do with villagers. Or practice. Whatever.
Tensai Baka.

That's not what I meant. T_T Ever play GC, aerobics? Something more like that. Besides, I was thinking more along the lines of learning different games to do with villagers. Or practice. Whatever.
Tensai Baka.

something like synchronized swimming? LOL

uh, yeah. XD
Please ignore the end. I murmur random japanese a lot. lol
Like, Marco Polo? Hm idk...

a swimming pool would be good, but i doubt they would put it in the game cause there's already the ocean to swim in. I'd rather have both, though.

A swimming pool might be cool to have in your backyard, but I don't think it would fit in very well any other place. It seems to be taking the simple, country lifestyle of Animal Crossing if you have a pool in some random area of your town. It just doesn't fit.

There has to be a store to buy the outdoor furniture

there might be a completely new store or these might all just be sold in the furniture shop with that pink alpaca. Since you can decorate the outside of your home I'm hoping for a new store that would sell different types of paint (for the outside walls), doors, mailboxes, windows and even different roofs. dayum

I would have thought that purchasing new outdoor equipment like benches, lampposts and stuff would be handled in the mayors office or by talking to your secretary or something, rather than being a store in itself. Then again, it could be that you just talk to her when you want to put a building somewhere. But yeah they should have an individual furniture store, then like a flower/tree/tools shop, kicks shop etc. maybe the HRA will be at the very back where the house designs that get picked up by streetpass are, or whatever it was they said in the round table ageess ago.

I liked XenoVII list on the last page, that list was pretty much what I had in mind.

Last edited:
Back