• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What shops do you want to have in the strip mall?

..maybe the HRA will be at the very back where the house designs that get picked up by streetpass are..

THIS would be a good idea. Makes perfect sense to integrate the HRA into the model homes because they can keep a record of the points that every house gets. Compete with your streetpasses for higher points + get furnishing inspirations. genius

THIS would be a good idea. Makes perfect sense to integrate the HRA into the model homes because they can keep a record of the points that every house gets. Compete with your streetpasses for higher points + get furnishing inspirations. genius

That is genius! It makes sense and it would be nice to compete against your friends and streetpass people over the internet to see who has the best house of the month. It would make it more of a challenge in getting your house as the model home in the HRA and it is better than trying to compete against computer made houses. Maybe every month you have to connect to the internet to see who won out of your friends? I like the idea to connect HRA to the model homes street with Tom Nook. You never know, it could happen...

I'd like to see an extension on Redd's shop. Three items aren't enough to go to his shop for in most cases, especially when most of the items are sold at Nook's for less.

...It would make it more of a challenge in getting your house as the model home in the HRA and it is better than trying to compete against computer made houses.

i like this idea that if your house gets the most points by the end of the month it would be the "model" home and probably get featured or something like that. but no I don't like the idea of vsing computer made houses cus it just wouldn't work, there is no "perfect or specific" way of furnishing your house so there's no point in vsing a computer.

There should also be a new system of calculating points from the HRA such as placement of furniture (eg. a desk next to the window ), colour of the furniture (does not clash with the overall colour of the room) and other points for little things (eg. ornaments, pot plants, flowers, fish tanks, w/e). Cus i want to design the rooms in my own way (with furniture from different series) without having to resort to a specific furniture series for each room to attain high points from the HRA. who agrees?

I'd like to see an extension on Redd's shop. Three items aren't enough to go to his shop for in most cases, especially when most of the items are sold at Nook's for less.

i don't mind this

Shops I would like to be in the mall:

Greenery/plant store, tool warehouse (where the tools are sold and customised and the place where you get the materials for the buildings you add to the town), technical store (sells video cameras or cameras for video footage and photos. Prints photos and frames them as a furniture item to add to your house, puts video footage on a dvd to play on tv, sells music cds and things like computers, music players and tv furniture items), smoothie store (get your fruits from trees and create smoothies to drink, sell for extra money or give as a present to villager), medical centre own by the life insurance guy (forgot his name) (sells medicine, bandaids and bandage accessories for fashion or when villagers are injured, also the place to get your money when injured, also sells sunscreen for preventing tan/sunburn and lotion for getting rid of tan/sunburn), party store (owned by the balloon guy - also forgot his name) (sells balloons, pin wheels, bubbles, skipping ropes etc and is the person you go to to organise a party for villagers or friends - villagers come to your house on assigned date), designer store owned by Tom Nook in model homes area (where you can create framed artworks to display in house, give to villager etc made by using colours to create a photo - like how you make clothes, also the place to get your furniture customised, house customised etc). That is all for now!

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Shops I would like to be in the mall:

Greenery/plant store, tool warehouse (where the tools are sold and customised and the place where you get the materials for the buildings you add to the town), technical store (sells video cameras or cameras for video footage and photos. Prints photos and frames them as a furniture item to add to your house, puts video footage on a dvd to play on tv, sells music cds and things like computers, music players and tv furniture items), smoothie store (get your fruits from trees and create smoothies to drink, sell for extra money or give as a present to villager), medical centre own by the life insurance guy (forgot his name) (sells medicine, bandaids and bandage accessories for fashion or when villagers are injured, also the place to get your money when injured, also sells sunscreen for preventing tan/sunburn and lotion for getting rid of tan/sunburn), party store (owned by the balloon guy - also forgot his name) (sells balloons, pin wheels, bubbles, skipping ropes etc and is the person you go to to organise a party for villagers or friends - villagers come to your house on assigned date), designer store owned by Tom Nook in model homes area (where you can create framed artworks to display in house, give to villager etc made by using colours to create a photo - like how you make clothes, also the place to get your furniture customised, house customised etc). That is all for now!

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Adding to this;

Plant store:
Run by Joan, sells flowers, trees, all tools, bushes (if we get to plant them), and turnips on sundays
- I think the "materials to add to your town" would be sold at Nooks

Technical store:
Run by K.K. Slider, i dont like the video camera idea (because i dont see why people would waste time doing that) I do like the camera idea where you print off photos and frame them and put them in your house, but we shouldn't have to buy the camera, we should have it when we start the game of get it when we visit the store for the first time. Also should sell CD Players, TV's and Computers like you said, Then on saturday nights he should close his store and come to the cafe where he would play music and that is how you would get music

If they had a smoothie store, they would make it be in the cafe

Medical Store:
not too sure on this one

Party Store:
meh could happen irdc though, I'd prefer he showing up in the city on random days

Designer store sounds pointless.

This is kinda random but there should be a sandwich shop...but u bring in the ingrediants yourself. Basically you talk to the guy at the shop and a screen comes up like when u sell things to Nook so you can choose what to put in it (you cant put in things like clothes or stupid things like that) but you can but fruit and fish. Then u can either eat it (and you make a remark like when u have coffee) or u sell it (certain combos are worth more then others and remark tells u if it tastes horrible).

This is kinda random but there should be a sandwich shop...but u bring in the ingrediants yourself. Basically you talk to the guy at the shop and a screen comes up like when u sell things to Nook so you can choose what to put in it (you cant put in things like clothes or stupid things like that) but you can but fruit and fish. Then u can either eat it (and you make a remark like when u have coffee) or u sell it (certain combos are worth more then others and remark tells u if it tastes horrible).

I can just imagine the possibilities.... Fish and orange.

hahaha Its a good idea, but there just isn't really enough stuff ingredients wise in the AC games for this to work. If they did add more ingredients, food, etc it would be getting a bit to much on the harvest moon side.

maybe they sell sandwiches at the cafe, idc though

I can just imagine the possibilities.... Fish and orange.

hahaha Its a good idea, but there just isn't really enough stuff ingredients wise in the AC games for this to work. If they did add more ingredients, food, etc it would be getting a bit to much on the harvest moon side.

sandwiches? O__O" err no.. i think that's going too far.. how are you even meant to make sandwiches without "meat"? Would be pretty ironic eating a chicken/pork/beef sandwich in an animal village. LOL i hope you were being sarcastic cus the only "meat" you can put in there would be fish, and have you tasted a fish sandwich? its disgusting. Fruits in sandwiches?... hilarious

sandwiches? O__O" err no.. i think that's going too far.. how are you even meant to make sandwiches without "meat"? Would be pretty ironic eating a chicken/pork/beef sandwich in an animal village. LOL i hope you were being sarcastic cus the only "meat" you can put in there would be fish, and have you tasted a fish sandwich? its disgusting. Fruits in sandwiches?... hilarious

No, I was not being serious when I suggested fish and orange sandwiches -_-

... "meat" you can put in there would be fish, and have you tasted a fish sandwich? its disgusting. Fruits in sandwiches?... hilarious

Fish (At least Tuna and Salmon) Sandwiches are pro but I don't really see Sandwiches happening because there would only be one 'main filling', fish , unless they added cheese and meat and as Unique already said it would be implausible as you'd be eating either the villagers or a product of there milk xD

Smoothies and Fruit juices I can see happening. If you guys are thinking of a food/snack the caf? could sell maybe biscuits and cookies would fit with AC more :)

What would you do with the food anyways? I mean since eating doesn't really do anything for you.

All I hope is that there will be more clothes shop and restaurants. The arcade thing was pretty cool but I doubt it Nintendo is too cheap to offer us some nes games since they sell each nes game for a ridiculous high price.... ironic, in the GC version they were for free... A really big caf? where all players can meet, some kind of a lobby, would be nice.... But I don't expect too much, after all, it's Nintendo...

I want Sahara to have her own wallpaper and carpet shop, wendell could have design shop as well though I would rather still have him as a random traveler to your town.

there should be a pet shop where there will be little animals in cages and you buy them for 10,000 bells and they are your pet

Back