• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What shops do you want to have in the strip mall?

That would be kind of weird considering your neighbors are animals..

Bugs and fish can be used as pets, that's good enough for me.

I don't understand why we would need a pet. Too much work to take care of it, no thank you, fish and bugs are good enough.

Yeah, I don't think we need a pet.

Maybe more variations of the bird/hamster cage, but no actual need to take care of them

I don't think we even need that.

It will be nice seeing a brand-new furniture item at the store and it being a birdcage, but I'd rather have full new themes.

I was thinking about Riceicle's secret meadow idea, and I had another idea on how it could work.
The day after you donate X bells to the town, when you wake up you hear a big crash and your assistant would be all worried and asking you to come with her. She'd take you to some wall or something which had a huge hole in it, making it into a little cave. When you go through it, the secret meadow is there and it looks all nice and stuff. But then, she tells you that you shouldn't really try to catch any of the bugs here as it's like a little hideaway for them. This means you still have to catch bugs outside, so you won't just be able to cheat yourself to completing the collection and I think it would look really nice.

Of course, this idea might be absolutely terrible in some eys. :p

I was thinking about Riceicle's secret meadow idea, and I had another idea on how it could work.
The day after you donate X bells to the town, when you wake up you hear a big crash and your assistant would be all worried and asking you to come with her. She'd take you to some wall or something which had a huge hole in it, making it into a little cave. When you go through it, the secret meadow is there and it looks all nice and stuff. But then, she tells you that you shouldn't really try to catch any of the bugs here as it's like a little hideaway for them. This means you still have to catch bugs outside, so you won't just be able to cheat yourself to completing the collection and I think it would look really nice.

Of course, this idea might be absolutely terrible in some eys. :p

It just doesn't seem animal crossing to me. More like the Mysims games.
Plus the meadow just seems like it's there just to be there, just to look at bugs? I just really wouldn't want that.

Plus the meadow just seems like it's there just to be there, just to look at bugs? I just really wouldn't want that.

Me too, why have a plain piece of grass but you cant do anything in there besides Hide and seek? It seems the waste of blocks.

And a waste of bells to donate to get it. I do hope town donation returns, but I wouldn't want that meadow thing as a prize.

The more I think about it, you're probabaly right.
It would be kinda useless, especially if you had just donated a lot of bells.

This is another weird one, but I was thinking that maybe Blathers' sister (I forgot her name) constellation room was bigger, and she had some new parts of the space themed set that she'd give to you if you paid her some money and made a few constellations (such as starlights to decorate the outside of your house with), because I honestly don't ever see or hear of anyone making constellations. This would drive them to make some more. Also, if you made constellations in a certain image (like Cygnus) she'd give you a piece of furniture that looked like the constellation.

This is another weird one, but I was thinking that maybe Blathers' sister (I forgot her name) constellation room was bigger, and she had some new parts of the space themed set that she'd give to you if you paid her some money and made a few constellations (such as starlights to decorate the outside of your house with), because I honestly don't ever see or hear of anyone making constellations. This would drive them to make some more. Also, if you made constellations in a certain image (like Cygnus) she'd give you a piece of furniture that looked like the constellation.

This would be a good idea, and I would really want the animals making one.

The more I think about it, you're probabaly right.
It would be kinda useless, especially if you had just donated a lot of bells.

that is a good idea, I've been wondering if she would have her own building(her name is Celeste btw)

though, I don't think we should get a furniture item for making a constellation like a specific constelation, but maybe after a few constellations we get some furniture.

that is a good idea, I've been wondering if she would have her own building(her name is Celeste btw)

though, I don't think we should get a furniture item for making a constellation like a specific constelation, but maybe after a few constellations we get some furniture.

True, I cant think a furniture item up that looks like a constellation LOL

An origami shop would be weird, but it actually seems cool. We can buy paper, make a craft, and sell them out to animals.

Wow, your ideas are so original 0_0

An origami shop would be weird, but it actually seems cool. We can buy paper, make a craft, and sell them out to animals.

Wow, your ideas are so original 0_0

Wow, that's actually a really good idea. The more complex the origami, the more it sells for?

Why thank you. I use my imagination a lot, I'm constantly thinking up games and making stories.
I often take what's happened in the day into my ideas, and today my mum was talking about how she used to make a lot of origami, so that's where that came from. The constellation thing was just random. :p

Also, I have been thinking that animals should have their own little shops outside their houses. Even though theres a Flea Market.

Personally, against the idea.
For all my being against it though, I think it would be better if there was a town's auction-type place, which took place every week or 2 weeks, and they set up their little shops in there.

Back