• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What shops do you want to have in the strip mall?

I agree. We need more themed ones, and more accessories. (like a flower wreath to go around your head, perhaps?)

I'll think of some more ideas later.

Yeah, we need way more clothing and more freedom to our designs.

For a shop idea, I was thinking about a store where we can buy all these stuff for our town. Not just the lamp posts and benches, but like maybe tents so "foreign" animals can come over and sleep LOL

I just woke up an hour ago

I don't really want the tents to be a decoration, it has been confirmed we start out in one.

But, if they do come for the animals, it should be the summer campers.

The ACGC tents looked really cool, it'd be great if they returned.
I dunno, but I think it'd be kinda nice if, as a benefit of being Mayor, we get our own tent anyway, as well are the house.
Then, villagers can come to play the games with us in them too.

What exactly do you mean by models? Like the pictures or those building models? Can you clarify that, and when you do, just to tell you: so far we haven't heard anything on the pictures and/or models returning.

I was thinking of them being really small tabletop models like the trophies in Smash Bros. that you had to zoom in to see in detail.
The 3DS wouldn't be able to deal with that many polygons though. :(

Last edited:
I want a shop where we can get these stuff where you can possibly try and have more clothing customizations. We should have more hair designs, shirts, boots/shoes, maybe SOCKS, pants, and maybe just customize everything at the start (it doesn't seem like traditional AC though LOL)

Back to the topic, I don't want too much stores, but it is a strip mall anyway :3

The 3DS wouldn't be able to deal with that many polygons though. :(

You're not serious, are you?
The 3DS has more power running in it than the Wii does. Your idea to me sounds a lot like the Pokedex 3D, just without animated figures and backgrounds, which could work. But I would be happy with just pictures returning.

Yeah, I'd rather have pictures return than models of every animal.

But I do want more models than there were in CF.

You're not serious, are you?
The 3DS has more power running in it than the Wii does. Your idea to me sounds a lot like the Pokedex 3D, just without animated figures and backgrounds, which could work. But I would be happy with just pictures returning.

Yeah, they even said that the 3DS will run in more HD than the Wii version.

I wonder what Saharah will need us to do(considering she is still a random villager) in every game it's different, I liked it most in WW when we had to deliver stuff to Blathers and Pelly, that was fun.

I am pretty sure the thread title is what shops do you want to be in the mall. Hence its my opinion. Who is to say its not Animal Crossing like? Club Penguin has a night club.

But your post is ALSO off-topic.

Anyways, I never thought about Wendell and Saharah either! I want the delivery thing back, and for Wendell I'd like to see more Coloring-animal pages.

I am pretty sure the thread title is what shops do you want to be in the mall. Hence its my opinion. Who is to say its not Animal Crossing like? Club Penguin has a night club.

Club Penguin began with a nightclub.

AC has never had a nightclub, never had animals go dancing, nothing of the sort.
I have an opinion too though.

That is true about the nightclub.

Colinx, I'm PRETTY sure this topic wasn't about Club Penguin.

If there were a nightclub in AC, you should have to buy it and put it in the town, rather than having it start-off.

Club Penguin began with a nightclub.

AC has never had a nightclub, never had animals go dancing, nothing of the sort.
I have an opinion too though.

A suggestion can be taken upon and improved upon, we've never been a mayor before? Who is to say we will never be able to dance or have animals being more interactive? Its how a game can improve and get better and with more interaction with animals to the environment can lead to a more fun and enjoyable experience. Also, it would be nice to be able to have some places that are only open at night. It provides some variety.

In response to BellBringerGreen, As for my post being off-topic. I don't see how. I said I'd like to see a Night Club. How is that off-topic?

It's not about that. Just ignore my post :p

I agree about the suggestion thing. We never been mayor before so it seems weird to have a night club, but in this game we DO get to be mayor, so we get a different perspective of AC.

But I probably won't play all night partying. I would like a DJ animal there.

Back