What song or sound do you use for your phone's alarm?

whatever the stock samsung alarm is. i had the windows 95 startup sound as my alarm for so many years, it jolts something inside of me whenever i hear it now. sucks being a vaporwave listener LOL

I’ve been using the stock apple ringtone “night owl” since forever now. I started using the one called “sprinkles” more recently as my boyfriend’s been using it. If those two trusty tunes can’t wake me up, nothing can.

I just use one of the more pleasant-sounding default Apple alarm sounds, specifically "Twinkle." It's a cheery little jingle and usually helps me to wake up in a better mood.

I usually just set it to pick a random song from my Spotify :) Right now it'll pick something random from the Hazbin Hotel soundtrack haha.

this is my ringtone and also alarm lol
the song is 'pick up the phone' by travis scott & young thug ft. quavo 🤝 🔥

I don’t do alarms, but the ringtone is just the generic one.

I do play around with my text tone, though. It used to be a clown car honk sound effect, and now it’s that whistle effect people associate with Twitter.

One time I was in a waiting room and sat next to a guy who had fart sounds as his text tone. It was tough not to laugh. 😂

one of the default options on the iphone, “breaking”

it’s slightly more calming to wake up to, i used to have my alarm set to “radial” but that was so loud and scared me when i woke up.

before i used my iphone, i had a physical alarm clock and it used to make me jump out of bed lol. every time i hear something remotely similar to it, it basically activates me LMAO

Back