What was the first online forum you joined?

Was TBT your first online forum?

• Yes

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 59 77.6%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Was TBT your first online forum, or were you introduced to them elsewhere?

My first online forum experience was mariokartwii(dot)com. I joined way back in 2009, and only recently found out that it no longer exists. It's sad, considering this was one of my fondest memories from that time. It wasn't nearly as competitive as the other Mario Kart forums, and the community was much more laid-back.

What was your first online forum, and does it still exist? If you aren't comfortable sharing the site or your account name, you aren't obligated to.

Kongregate forums in 2010. I was extremely young and clearly underage. 13 years old was the rule and everybody knew I was not that age because of how I spoke.

I hit 'meme status' on the forum. I was an eccentric kid. (now I'm an eccentric adult. But it's just way different).

The website still exists. The forums are gone.

It was a long time ago. But back when I was into Pokémon, I signed up for PokeBeach forums because someone that followed me on Miiverse was there. I've shared few arts on there but the art I post is basically old and dated compared to now.

Pokebeach still exists and you can sign up there still. Although I'm not entirely active there and interested in Pokémon anymore.

I cannot remember my first forum but I have a feeling it went with a Pokemon browser fan game that no longer exists. I played several of those back in the late 2000s and not all of them survived.

I'm sure there were other sites I joined that may have had forums, but I'm pretty sure TBT is my first online forum that I was actually active on unless I'm mistaken!

No I think it was a music forum first or manga...I don't remember, but I remember i couldn't write more than 3 English words

This has been my first forum. I wanted to join because I wanted a nice place for animal crossing and to find players to join in on wild world. I wish more people were active there, even if to speak about it is all. City folk and wild world have few goers

If youre interested please check out my gracies shirt thread for some neat shirts I have to potentially trade in wild world

The Scratch discussion forums. I used to be active on this computer programming website for children called Scratch and back then you could access their forums easily by clicking "Discuss" on the top bar. Not too long after they removed that button, but you could still find it by scrolling down to the very bottom and clicking on a link there.

As I was a 2nd grader at the time I discovered the forums (for reference, the year was 2016), my first posts there were influenced by my extreme naïveté. XD

Tbt was my first forum! I didn't even fully understand what a forum was when I first joined as I'd never been told they existed hahah, but i somehow found this place while googling animal crossing stuff on my first laptop. I think not too long after though I also joined Pokeheroes, which also has a forum part. I'm not really active on there anymore though.

I think the first forum I joined was a forum for hamsters. I could be wrong but I feel pretty confident. Now what hamster forum is another story and I doubt that it still exists anyway. There were a few I was a part of.

Honestly couldn't say. I've been apart of many forums while growing up, and I don't remember if TBT was first or not. Oh well.

i can't remember tbh i don't think i used forums that much prior to animal crossing. i started using forums for trading when i got really into new leaf. i first started at ACC and then i found reddit then eventually i found TBT.

The first forum I joined was BearvilleInsider.com. It was a forum for players of Buildabearville, Build-A-Bear Workshop's MMO (RIP). Looking back, I'm pretty sure most of the users were between the ages of 9-13, so the rules were suuuuper strict (e.g. it was against the rules to post your age or what city you live in)

The first online forum I joined was a forum for depression, I think I was 10 or 11 years old at the time. I made one thread just to vent about my parents divorce/my other problems, stuck around to read some of the comments, then bounced. It was kinda weird being the absolute youngest person on there, most of the users on there seemed to be full grown adults

I think TBT was the second ever forum I ended up joining. Can't remember joining any other forums!

It was a Jonas brothers forum way back in early high school

Back