• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother is acting so ****ing immature I CANT AND SHES IN HER FIFTIES
She forces me to take selfies of her... And when I do she makes ****ing immature duckfaces and when I tell her to cut it out she gets pissy and goes ''OH you want me to act depressed over my fathers death and be fat and ugly?!?!?!?'' Ugh. Sure she was sad over his death but she never became overly depressed over it like she acts she did. Shes acting so 'wannabe' about depression like those emo kids I canT.

Then she has like 800 friends on facebook and when I called her out on it saying its dumb to have friends you dont even know in the first place she started shouting '' I KNOW ATLEAST HALF OF THOSE'' - Fun fact most of them are english speakers and she knows like 5 words. And now shes acting like she wants to be ''more social'' with them aka forces ME to do the talking since that's how you communicate right right. She acts like its my fault that she cant type english nor finnish and its totally my responsibility to do it for her.

Oh also she keeps going out at night probably whoring herself. Shes such a good mother.

Shes like that one ****ing kid whose parents ****ed up on teaching her common sense so shes just wacky in the head and ****ing delusional and idiotic ugh

Last edited:
My mother is acting so ****ing immature I CANT AND SHES IN HER FIFTIES
She forces me to take selfies of her... And when I do she makes ****ing immature duckfaces and when I tell her to cut it out she gets pissy and goes ''OH you want me to act depressed over my fathers death and be fat and ugly?!?!?!?'' Ugh. Sure she was sad over his death but she never became overly depressed over it like she acts she did. Shes acting so 'wannabe' about depression like those emo kids I canT.

Then she has like 800 friends on facebook and when I called her out on it saying its dumb to have friends you dont even know in the first place she started shouting '' I KNOW ATLEAST HALF OF THOSE'' - Fun fact most of them are english speakers and she knows like 5 words. And now shes acting like she wants to be ''more social'' with them aka forces ME to do the talking since that's how you communicate right right. She acts like its my fault that she cant type english nor finnish and its totally my responsibility to do it for her.

Oh also she keeps going out at night probably whoring herself. Shes such a good mother.

Shes like that one ****ing kid whose parents ****ed up on teaching her common sense so shes just wacky in the head and ****ing delusional and idiotic ugh

Please don't feel offended, but I think she might be having a midlife crisis.

Small rant up ahead, watch out.

I've got ovarian cysts that have been nonstop since around March. I've been on every pain killer under the sun including Morphine and Dilauid for these things blowing up. I can't do anything about it because I'm uninsured, just starting a new job, and have to deal with all of this while diligently working. I'm not allowed to miss any work, yet when everything piles up, I feel like I'm on the verge of absolutely losing it.

To explain what ovarian cysts feel like, think of getting kicked in the stomach, the feeling that winds you. That winded feeling on and off for -days- on end. That's what it feels like when one of them decides to blow up. I've got one in each ovary, and 3 others in the same general area that are doing the same damn thing, with one being in a rather precarious spot, and they can't drain any of them because they haven't swollen yet.

I've already made the decision that I want my ****ing ovaries removed, but being Texas, they refuse to do it for me because it's not a threatening issue. I don't care, I really just want them gone. I already am incapable of having kids because of hormonal issues, and don't really want them anyway. I just want to be able to live without pain for one day at -least- without needing a prescription jammed down my throat.

Not only that, the antibiotic I'm on to get rid of an infection (yeah, on top of everything one of the stupid cysts is infected) makes me very, very bothered by sunlight. My eyes well up, I can't see, my skin starts burning and itching, and I feel absolutely -miserable- but it is fixing the problem, so I can't stop taking it.

TL;DR: I'm tired of being in ****ing pain

I've got ovarian cysts that have been nonstop since around March. I've been on every pain killer under the sun including Morphine and Dilauid for these things blowing up. I can't do anything about it because I'm uninsured, just starting a new job, and have to deal with all of this while diligently working. I'm not allowed to miss any work, yet when everything piles up, I feel like I'm on the verge of absolutely losing it.

To explain what ovarian cysts feel like, think of getting kicked in the stomach, the feeling that winds you. That winded feeling on and off for -days- on end. That's what it feels like when one of them decides to blow up. I've got one in each ovary, and 3 others in the same general area that are doing the same damn thing, with one being in a rather precarious spot, and they can't drain any of them because they haven't swollen yet.

I've already made the decision that I want my ****ing ovaries removed, but being Texas, they refuse to do it for me because it's not a threatening issue. I don't care, I really just want them gone. I already am incapable of having kids because of hormonal issues, and don't really want them anyway. I just want to be able to live without pain for one day at -least- without needing a prescription jammed down my throat.

Not only that, the antibiotic I'm on to get rid of an infection (yeah, on top of everything one of the stupid cysts is infected) makes me very, very bothered by sunlight. My eyes well up, I can't see, my skin starts burning and itching, and I feel absolutely -miserable- but it is fixing the problem, so I can't stop taking it.

Ugh I had one cyst blow up a bit over a year ago.. Was not a pleasant feeling. I can't even start to imagine having like 5 of them :l

I got a bad wifi removed and the User saw that, and sent me two more, and we did not even trade.

Last edited:

That's terrible. I've never had them but my best friend has gotten them since the time she was 14 and I remember how terrible they made her feel. I hate the way our healthcare system works and that people like you are suffering for something treatable because of it. I can rage on that all day, but I just wanted to send you a virtual hug.

(I'm not hating on the president or anything, our healthcare has been getting overcrowded for decades and has basically been left to rot. It's a sore spot for me but I just wanted a disclaimer that I'm not trying to start any political debates)

sending you lots of good thoughts and hugs. i thought i had cysts too recently, turns out im clear of them so far but they dont know whats wrong with me. im so sorry though; that must be awful ): if i were you i wouldve lost it long ago. i wish you the best of luck and i hope things clear up soon, hon.

Thanks for the support, guys.

Shirohibiki: I hope you find out what's going on. That's pretty awful.. and it took me 15 doctors to figure out I had cysts, so I really, really hope they pin it down on you faster.

Freckles: It would help if I had insurance. I just can't afford it. The whole affordable care act is a joke and it doesn't help I live in a predominately male inhabited area either.

my grandma acts like we never clean but we do constantly. we are busy and live, the house has been lived in. and she still calls us pigs because we dont dedicate time out of our work and sleep schedules to clean. its bs.

Wow, that sounds horrible. It isn't much, but I hope you feel better! >_>

Last edited:
My parents are blaming me for them not having any money.

I talked to them before I scheduled for two college courses, four AP classes, the PSAT, the ACT, and the SAT and they didn't say a single thing. Now that it's too late to change anything, I'm getting the heat for "wasting" all of their money on school.

This will probably be the last time I ever rely on my parents for support or money for anything in my life.

My parents are blaming me for them not having any money.

I talked to them before I scheduled for two college courses, four AP classes, the PSAT, the ACT, and the SAT and they didn't say a single thing. Now that it's too late to change anything, I'm getting the heat for "wasting" all of their money on school.

This will probably be the last time I ever rely on my parents for support or money for anything in my life.

Dang, wouldn't they want you to get a good education though? They're probably just angry about something and taking it out on you, don't feel down!

Dang, wouldn't they want you to get a good education though? They're probably just angry about something and taking it out on you, don't feel down!

They want me to get a good education so they can both retire early and force me to take care of their sorry asses. They'll have another thing coming when I graduate and move out of the country.

My ex-boyfriend's really pissing me off. We agreed to cool off for a bit, then stay friends (because we were always more mates than romantic anyway) but he keeps hinting that he'd like us to have sex again. Um, no. Why can't we just be friends without sex ;-; otherwise i'll just end up getting attached again.

my dad is pissing my off and making remarks, and so is my sister. i just need to be alone to do homework god damn it. you're so annoying and i cant get a f**king break.

Every time my mum talks about my weight or how I look or dress, I have to fight the urge to not dig my nails into my face and drag them down. I want to hurt myself in any way I can, but I get the most satisfaction from my nails in flesh. My mum makes me want to hurt my face. Idk why. But she does.
I want to look as ugly as they think I am/make me fee sometimes. I'm sorry I'm ugly; I'm sorry I'm fat. I'll show you.
One day I'll be good enough.

Last edited:
Every time my mum talks about my weight or how I look or dress, I have to fight the urge to not dig my nails into my face and drag them down. I want to hurt myself in any way I can, but I get the most satisfaction from my nails in flesh. My mum makes me want to hurt my face. Idk why. But she does.
I want to look as ugly as they think I am/make me fee sometimes. I'm sorry I'm ugly; I'm sorry I'm fat. I'll show you.
One day I'll be good enough.

Hugs to you! I didn't think my mom was very supportive when I was younger but I know she tried. When I hear of moms like this, I just want to shelter all their daughters. You deserve to feel like a important, intelligent and lovely like the person that I'm sure you are. Your life is one of a kind so don't let anyone treat you otherwise! I'm not saying you should back-talk to your mom because I'm sure that won't help at all, but try not to let her negative opinions reflect on your self worth. You already are good enough. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back