• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was feeling around at my sides and I feel one of the cysts that's making my ovaries feel like they're blowing up. It has to be the size of a golf ball. This is absolute torture and the pain meds, while being extremely strong, are doing absolutely nothing for pain.

littlemissmarzipanmermaid: My family does this to me too. You're stronger than I am about it though. You can do it. You got this.

Annachie: Just say no. If he can't respect you he needs to get out of your life. Your body is your choice on what to do with it. Never let anyone pressure you.

Ahhh, just realised I have a load of homework due next week

Also, I have a song I really want to play on the guitar. Buuuut a good quality will cost a lot x_x Plus the song is super difficult. If anyone plays the guitar, how long will it take? It doesn't matter even if it's a year. I play ukulele and piano but I don't know if that will help, haha.

Here's the song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRsz7didXI

Last edited:
There's a straight girl on Facebook who nominated her friends for the ALS challenge and ended it with "you have 24 hours, fgts" and it kind of annoyed me.

So I was feeling around at my sides and I feel one of the cysts that's making my ovaries feel like they're blowing up. It has to be the size of a golf ball. This is absolute torture and the pain meds, while being extremely strong, are doing absolutely nothing for pain.

littlemissmarzipanmermaid: My family does this to me too. You're stronger than I am about it though. You can do it. You got this.

Annachie: Just say no. If he can't respect you he needs to get out of your life. Your body is your choice on what to do with it. Never let anyone pressure you.

I FEEL LIKE YOU NEED tO TGO TO THE hOSPITAL ?? ?? ??? /immense worry

I'm bothered that you should really be at the hospital too! We're worried about you :(

Last edited:
Fights over stupid things every day. How are we ever going to get close again like we want to?

Last edited:
All my teeth on the bottom right side of my jaw are in pain, and brushing, flossing and rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash didn't help at all. (eating pizza afterwards wasn't exactly the best idea, either)

I wish dentists weren't so expensive. I'm tired of having a crooked, yellow, cavity filled mouth. It's ugly and it hurts like hell.

I have done literally nothing I was supposed to do over this break

Classes start on the 22nd but I keep getting emails from my school saying that I'm going to be dropped for non payment in 5 days so idek. What is money. I have no idea what I'm going to do about that.

Also none of my friends are really talking to me so I've been a giant loner for the past 4 months or so. And I'm too stubborn to initiate conversations bc I keep thinking that if they wanted to talk to me, they would. Ugh. I'm finding it harder and harder to make new friends bc I get attached so easily and I'm always scared that people are going to walk out on me. I hate it. I get that people will always come and go but god it hurts when they go. Esp when they just flat out disappear with no warning and I have no idea why. blegh

Last edited:
I have freshman orientation for high school tomorrow, and now I'm suddenly nervous. I m horrible when it comes to making new friends or basically talking to anyone who isn't family, a friend, or teacher of mine. I'm 99% sure I won't know anybody in my orientation group. Then school is starting in three days. I'm not ready at all.

My friend is being mean and b***hy to me for no reason, and for the life of me i cant figure out what i did :/ OL

amazing, the GYN office had literally zero appointments available this entire week or something and said theyd have my doctor call me tomorrow?? even when theyve utterly failed to contact me again before??? l m f a o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back