• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the point in calling me 10 times in the morning? isn't it obvious that I'm sleeping and my phone is on silent???? LAWD HELP ME

I picked up a new villager late last night and forgot about it when I loaded my game up as my major. Her house is in the worst place right in the middle of the pathway I spent 2.5 hours on this week. I can't believe I forgot to check first, major face palming here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it seems like a dumb thing to rant about, but I had a stressful morning and just wanted to play some crossing and enjoy my lunch in peace.

Someone PMing me, telling me they would give me one of my remaining 2 dreamie villagers. Me waiting at the train station for a half hour for him to open his gate, and then noticing the guy went offline after having someone else visit his town. I have a feeling he gave it to someone else. Ignored all messages. Total cloud of disappointment over mairen right now =(

Do people really need to go out of their way just to make someone feel horrible?

Last edited:
I really have to pee and my stepdad likes to take 2hours+ in the shower :// I refuse to pee myself! And I will not go outside! Dx

ughhh... my house window literally got egg-bombed... -_-... it happened at 4am in the morning and it scared the **** out of me... but I didn't know what it was since it was at that time... my sister later tells me on fb that it was an egg... geez, ppl still do that these days?

my bacterial infection is back WELL THANK GOD ITS NOT LIKE I TOOK ANTIBIOTICS FOR IT TO GO AWAY OR ANYTHING, NO SIR, I REALLY NEED THIS INFECTION HERE

I don't want to repeat course, just one week, really, the last year I feel very lucky and I passed but this year... I just don't want to repeat, all my friends... gone... I don't want to be with kids younger than me. I've seen them and OMFG THEY'RE STUPID. Please God, make me pass course. I really need to, but I don't find any motivation to work that week to approve. OMFG I NEED HELP

- - - Post Merge - - -

my bacterial infection is back WELL THANK GOD ITS NOT LIKE I TOOK ANTIBIOTICS FOR IT TO GO AWAY OR ANYTHING, NO SIR, I REALLY NEED THIS INFECTION HERE

I wish that you get better? I put the ? cause I don't know if you want it or not. D:

I wish that you get better? I put the ? cause I don't know if you want it or not. D:

thank you, have to wait till monday to contact the doctor though. i do want to feel better haha, just sarcasm.

Why I have to go to the Group C in English when I'm all the day in an English forum? REALLY, I'M THE SMARTEST OF THE GROUP C, WHY? Well... maybe is cause I want? D: I really want to go to group A/B cause I know that my level is high but it's really easy in the C... D:

Why are men so stupid?
Why are women so unreasonable?
Why can't I hold all these limes?
Why does the world move so d*mn fast?
Why do _ things happen to _ people?

Why the heck am I ranting on an imageboard at floor in the morning?

Attachments

• control.jpg
    control.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Okay so there was this bush. It was my den, my fortress, my place for me time. Yesterday my Mom hired some-one to chop it down. Huge blow to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back