• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing, the GYN office had literally zero appointments available this entire week or something and said theyd have my doctor call me tomorrow?? even when theyve utterly failed to contact me again before??? l m f a o

I'd try and find an alternate office. That shows they don't care about their patients.

I just can't seem to fit in anywhere. I mean, this place is all well and good, but, it is primarily for Animal Crossing, and there are communities out there that are more focused on the things I'm doing now, and, I'd like to be a part of more things. Everywhere I go, I just miss this place. Elsewhere, everyone is nasty to everyone else, and, you just end up feeling like an outcast. I've always believed that fitting in, the very concept of it, is ridiculous. But, when you're trying to be a part of something for yourself, not for anyone else, it's all right. It's necessary at times, and, it's necessary for me at this point. I just couldn't act like them, is the thing. I mean, I couldn't spread negativity everywhere, act like a heartless jerk, or anything of the sort! I always try my best to make people feel good, and make them feel like they're not alone in a big community like this. But, again, it just makes you feel like an outcast when everybody else is so unnecessarily mean.

I just can't seem to fit in anywhere. I mean, this place is all well and good, but, it is primarily for Animal Crossing, and there are communities out there that are more focused on the things I'm doing now, and, I'd like to be a part of more things. Everywhere I go, I just miss this place. Elsewhere, everyone is nasty to everyone else, and, you just end up feeling like an outcast. I've always believed that fitting in, the very concept of it, is ridiculous. But, when you're trying to be a part of something for yourself, not for anyone else, it's all right. It's necessary at times, and, it's necessary for me at this point. I just couldn't act like them, is the thing. I mean, I couldn't spread negativity everywhere, act like a heartless jerk, or anything of the sort! I always try my best to make people feel good, and make them feel like they're not alone in a big community like this. But, again, it just makes you feel like an outcast when everybody else is so unnecessarily mean.

I know what you mean. I am part of many communities. My church, my university, to name two. But I am not "super religious", I disagree with certain church values, but am still an active member and I am not into the whole drinking, partying, pot-smoking thing either that is part of university life (seemingly). So I also feel like an outcast in my community.

I want to reply to some of the posts here but I'm scared I'll sound like an idiot ^^" All I can say is good luck and to look on the bright side. Sometimes I even make a list of the positive things I did ^_^

Just changed my username and I'm kinda regretting it now x_x Oh well~

I know what you mean. I am part of many communities. My church, my university, to name two. But I am not "super religious", I disagree with certain church values, but am still an active member and I am not into the whole drinking, partying, pot-smoking thing either that is part of university life (seemingly). So I also feel like an outcast in my community.

There's very few places like this, where people can rejoice in a love of something, and not have to worry about negativity. I mean, there's drama sometimes, but, nothing that can't be overcome. People like you and me just have to get lucky, I suppose.

My stupid uni says they pride themselves on their extra help and guidance for students, but since I failed my exam I have had NO support. Despite the fact I had extenuating circumstances. How am I supposed to pass this time if I've had no practice?? It's a practical, and I can't very well sit and practice injections by myself at home. ARGH /rant over

my blog eh. i can't keep up with two blogs and it always has to have a theme or some sort of order. i need to change my theme too but i'm tired and should prolly atudy

everyone makes fun of how small my ears are. I feel like it's really not an issue, but it does bother me when people tease me about it. Like, why do you care? Would you rather me have elephant ears?

Missed the only appointment today at my dentist's office, just because it took me 5 minutes to sign in because of their old computer.

tumblr_inline_mk4wxrxhPv1qz4rgp.gif

Getting accused of being a thug by old people
Because I was wearing a hoodie (it's damn cold) to the supermarket :mad:

Hm...try rolling up your sleeves. It might be cold, but it looks less suspicious. Yeah not the best advice, Im sorry you got accused of something you're not. :(

The gap between my bed and the wall, don't come and get me spiders

- - - Post Merge - - -

That makes me mad too, I always try to be really nice to change their opinion of teens but I don't think it's gonna work

ughhhhhh I totally just knocked over my plant in my room there's fricken soil everywhere I wanna crei :,(

i think i would just rather not talk ever. anytime i say anything or try to become friends with anyone, i'm ignored. anytime i talk it's like i'm talking to a wall and it just hurts and i'd rather stop wasting my time/breath.
lol i'm going to die alone with absolutely no friends

sorry i just need to get this off my chest.

browsing my photos just now i came across a pic of my sister's old dog who died around this time last year and my dog when he was a puppy together and now i'm sad

i think i would just rather not talk ever. anytime i say anything or try to become friends with anyone, i'm ignored. anytime i talk it's like i'm talking to a wall and it just hurts and i'd rather stop wasting my time/breath.
lol i'm going to die alone with absolutely no friends

sorry i just need to get this off my chest.

Awh, this happened to me before (and still happens sometimes >_<) it's the worst feeling ever x_x Or people think I'm being sarcastic and avoid me.

Good luck anyway <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back