• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez this is the second time.

What did Shiny do now.

3rd actually

What's bothering me is my sister and mom went to a sushi restraunt and I asked them to bring me back something. They ended up bringing back s****y sushi and french fries. Who the hell buys french fries at a sushi restraunt anyway?? -.-

Urgh, so there's a lot that's been going on, I guess.
For some reason, my dad has been calling me non-stop because I won't go to my sister's wedding. Okay, that sounds bad. It's not that I don't want to go, It's that I don't have enough money to go. My dad expects me to have enough money to buy a ticket to America, then come back to Iceland? I already have enough problems trying to pay rent, and buy food for my pets and I. So he's been telling me that I'm such a 'bad person' and that I hate my sister, even though he knows that's not true and is probably just trying to make me feel worse than I already do right now. I remember posting on here a few months ago about how my sister is getting married and she's only known the guy for a few months. The wedding is next week. I think that's kind of odd, in my opinion, but It's really not my business. It's her life, which I respect. But my family has been bugging me all month, insulting me and just - plain out making me feel bad (Sorry for the repeat.).

On another note, the rent prices have gone up in my apartment, so I've been struggling. I don't have a lot to say on this topic, really. There's nothing I can do about it.

School has been making me feel disgusting, if that's an okay way to put it. The teachers are horrible, and the students are far worse. I've been given 12 pieces of homework on the first week, 9 of them being long, boring packets. Then we took 6 tests that lasted for 3 days in a row, and we basically just droned on about the same exact things we learned last year. The problem is that my teacher's have been yelling at me because my grades were bad last year, and I don't have all of my books because they cost too much money. Seriously, they're huge and expensive. It's not like I can magically make money appear and instantly buy it. I would if I could, though. So, I started telling my Math teacher why I didn't have them, and she tells me I have ****ing detention for 'talking back'. Literally all I said was: "I don't have my books because they're too expensive." and she flipped her ****. So I stayed 2 hours after school doing nothing but getting lectured.

Anyways, sorry for the long post.

Urgh, so there's a lot that's been going on, I guess.
For some reason, my dad has been calling me non-stop because I won't go to my sister's wedding. Okay, that sounds bad. It's not that I don't want to go, It's that I don't have enough money to go. My dad expects me to have enough money to buy a ticket to America, then come back to Iceland? I already have enough problems trying to pay rent, and buy food for my pets and I. So he's been telling me that I'm such a 'bad person' and that I hate my sister, even though he knows that's not true and is probably just trying to make me feel worse than I already do right now. I remember posting on here a few months ago about how my sister is getting married and she's only known the guy for a few months. The wedding is next week. I think that's kind of odd, in my opinion, but It's really not my business. It's her life, which I respect. But my family has been bugging me all month, insulting me and just - plain out making me feel bad (Sorry for the repeat.).

On another note, the rent prices have gone up in my apartment, so I've been struggling. I don't have a lot to say on this topic, really. There's nothing I can do about it.

School has been making me feel disgusting, if that's an okay way to put it. The teachers are horrible, and the students are far worse. I've been given 12 pieces of homework on the first week, 9 of them being long, boring packets. Then we took 6 tests that lasted for 3 days in a row, and we basically just droned on about the same exact things we learned last year. The problem is that my teacher's have been yelling at me because my grades were bad last year, and I don't have all of my books because they cost too much money. Seriously, they're huge and expensive. It's not like I can magically make money appear and instantly buy it. I would if I could, though. So, I started telling my Math teacher why I didn't have them, and she tells me I have ****ing detention for 'talking back'. Literally all I said was: "I don't have my books because they're too expensive." and she flipped her ****. So I stayed 2 hours after school doing nothing but getting lectured.

Anyways, sorry for the long post.
aw, I'm sorry! That must suck because of all the misunderstandings. I open you can get in a better situation financially soon!

Why do people feel the need to share their personal business publicly? Are you that struck on receiving pity? I didn't realize the people of TBT were therapists.

Why do people feel the need to share their personal business publicly? Are you that struck on receiving pity? I didn't realize the people of TBT were therapists.
I'll just assume that's what's bothering you.

The thing is that even just venting about it on a forum can help clear a person's mind. And if you haven't noticed yet, a lot of people on this forum have to deal with daily depression. People with depression know best how it is, better than most therapists do, and because of that they're able to help and talk with the people that are really down.

I've helped my fair share of people on here and from what I know they're still thankful for it. So it may be an online platform, but we keep in mind that there's actual people posting these things and experiencing them. If you see their posts as wanting to garner pity, that's your prerogative, but a lot of people are just venting or genuinely asking for help.

My brother.

He feels like he's the boss of the house just because he plays football, and even my dad backs him up. The other day my sister was going somewhere with her friend at 3:00. She told him this and he said, "Okay, I'll try." He comes back almost an hour later, and my sister's friend had to come in and wait! And he always just annoys everyone. It just gets on my nerves because I'm trying to do something and just he just waltz and stops me from doing anything.

Sorry if I dragged this on a bit, it just needed to get this out of my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back