• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gap between my bed and the wall, don't come and get me spiders

- - - Post Merge - - -

That makes me mad too, I always try to be really nice to change their opinion of teens but I don't think it's gonna work

I know!
The other day an old lady was struggling to get on the bus so I offered her help and she snapped and me and said "Get the hell away from me! Are you trying to kill me!?"
I think im starting to develop a hatred for old people...

Last edited:
I know!
The other day an old lady was struggling to get on the bus so I offered her help and she snapped and me and said "Get the hell away from me! Are you trying to kill me!?"
I think im starting to develop a hatred for old people...

One time I was holding a door open for people and this old man refused to walk through because he thought I was going to mug him. When it comes to stereotypes I think this saying sums it up well, "one bad apple spoils the juice"

I have to go to the orthodontist and I'm really worried they are gonna say that I have to have more teeth out, last time the anaesthetic didn't actually work and I ended up having seven injections for one tooth and it still hurt a lot but I didn't want a other injection. I have a phobia of needles so you can imagine that I wasn't too happy at the end of it.

I have to go to the orthodontist and I'm really worried they are gonna say that I have to have more teeth out, last time the anaesthetic didn't actually work and I ended up having seven injections for one tooth and it still hurt a lot but I didn't want a other injection. I have a phobia of needles so you can imagine that I wasn't too happy at the end of it.

I'm going to the dentist in a minute and I'm afraid they're gonna yell at me because I haven't been able to floss, or get to the back teeth that easily. I got my wisdom teeth out so it's been hard to brush in the back.

I'm going to the dentist in a minute and I'm afraid they're gonna yell at me because I haven't been able to floss, or get to the back teeth that easily. I got my wisdom teeth out so it's been hard to brush in the back.

I hope it went ok, hopefully they should understand.

So I've been and now I have to have two operations so that's a new thing to worry about

I just knocked over my huge sharps bin and got about 100 of my old syringes on the floor. D: Time to clear it up...

surely the point of a sharps bin is that if you knock it over, nothing comes out ?

Yep you'd think so! The ones I have been given previously have been secure, but this one is just really crappy unfortunately. It's fine for me at home but something like this wouldn't be safe at a hospital at all.

My own paranoia. I know I can't help it but I'd just like to have a single conversation with people close to me without thinking they're scheming against me or don't care as much as they say. I've put up this barrier around me after years of abuse, just believing people have bad intentions so I'm not hurt too much if it turns out to be true. But even then, there's people I believe to be honest with what they say and do, and those thoughts still creep into my head. I'd like to not be paranoid towards these people, even if it was just once. It hurts and annoys me greatly, and I feel like I'll lose people that I greatly appreciate over this.

I've seen some people selling feathers recently and I'm only halfway there in my funds (by Lassy's guides, i'm sure their owners will want more.) to own one. I have to start cycling villagers for TBT and breed hybrids again and it's so time consuming..

Last edited:
Ugh the vita can only handle 20 decorations on one character when the ps3 handles like 50 how the **** am I gonna do what I love in this game when even on ps3 I ran out of decorations when making a costume >-< Also mandatory touch screen just what I need.

Also had to uninstall mgs 2 and 3 even though I should have had enough room. **** littlebigplanet vita just **** it.

Last edited:
I have my real first day of high school tomorrow and I don't have any friends in all but one of my classes.

studying for the SATs and deciding which colleges to apply z__z

Still on wait lists for a bunch of classes. Classes start September 4th. 83% of the university faculty voted for a strike so there very well may be no classes at all after I just worked my a** off to get back into school. I called the professor for a class I REALLY want to get into and he said "No, wait till next term" - probably because of the strike, and because the class is full anyway. I am #57 on one wait list (FML) #5 (not so bad) on another and #13 on another. I need to be full time for my student loan funding to be released in which case I can't pay rent or tuition otherwise or use student health services or receive drug coverage or use the university recreational facilities..... OMG.... *panic* I emailed a bunch of profs to see if I could get signed in.... we will see. I NEED TO GET IN SCHOOL GODDAMMIT! I HAVE COME THIS FAR. They better not go on strike....

I've gained 10 pounds even though I'm more active than I've been in months. I haven't even gained muscle, just fat. I don't eat a lot and I don't eat super fatty foods or anything. The dysphoria keeps getting to me too. I just wish I didn't have to deal with all of this, and since I do, I wish I had parents who aren't transphobic. Nobody understands, either...

where are the salad
platform number one for the 8:57 train to pocklehurst
hrrr
my ds is just over there but I can't reach it
I swear I just saw a flower vase
((yeah don't ask me to say my thoughts ever again))

basically my problem is I think I'm becoming insane.
I hear voices but they're right at the back of my mind and they're more like thoughts than anything. Usually female but most of the time I can't hear what they're saying or stop it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back