• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're announcing the nominations for this award show next week and if my favorite singer doesn't get any it's going to drive me nuts... I know it's not a big thing to worry about but for some reason it's worrying me. I can only hope things go well....

I am so annoyed by this teachers' strike that's going on here in BC. The last school year ended early because of it, and the beginning of school this coming school year might be postponed. This wasn't what I expected when my family moved to BC. I just want to get to school. Everybody's being inconvenienced because the teachers want smaller classes.

Well, I mean, I would prefer smaller classes as well but I just want the strike to end already so I don't even care anymore.

I am so annoyed by this teachers' strike that's going on here in BC. The last school year ended early because of it, and the beginning of school this coming school year might be postponed. This wasn't what I expected when my family moved to BC. I just want to get to school. Everybody's being inconvenienced because the teachers want smaller classes.

Well, I mean, I would prefer smaller classes as well but I just want the strike to end already so I don't even care anymore.

I feel you. I grew up in Alberta, and tbh I think that BC needs to invest more in education. My SS class didn't even have textbooks until February, and it's not like my school is ghetto or anything. To be honest, I think that the whole thing would be resolved a lot sooner if the teachers were asking for a smaller pay increase and the government was actually willing to work with them instead of going through the motions.

I just hope they mandate grade 11 & 12s back soon.

Last edited:
Hey when I was in school, a teacher strike was like a wish come true cuz you don't have to go to school anymore!!

As for my own problem: there's a stupid fly buzzing around my house and I can't find it!!!

Hey when I was in school, a teacher strike was like a wish come true cuz you don't have to go to school anymore!!

As for my own problem: there's a stupid fly buzzing around my house and I can't find it!!!

They've been striking on-and-off for the past fourteen years, you'd think it'd be resolved by now X)

I can't put on weight. I'm sick of looking like a skinny 12-year-old.

Use steriods because I did and now my legs and feet are swollen and I'm covered in stretchmarks and I finally got man boobs

Anyway I'm worried about school because it's technically 5 days until school and all I've done is watch Big Brother and cry

I feel like I'm the only one on this site that wears pokemon avatars/signatures lmao

i'm in deep poop rn, i have a 10+ page essay due Friday and I haven't started o lawd. i'm an a class procrastinator and i need to get at least 5 chapters done tonight ok lezz do dis

idk I've been freaking out about college, money and relationships.
life seems fine but it just feels like something is missing

I think my cat and I are in some kind of passive-aggressive fight? I stopped him from chasing my mum's cat around and now he's moody and trying to eat my Nutter Butters. :|

I think I spend too much time around these cats. I'm starting to get involved in their social lives.

It is the truth though.. :/ I don't think I can talk about this problem I just have no other way to express my thoughts right now.

It is the truth though.. :/ I don't think I can talk about this problem I just have no other way to express my thoughts right now.

Im sorry i dont know you but im pretty sure no one in this forum is better off dead.

People are avoiding me, at least through text, which is really frustrating because one part of you wants to call them out on it, and the other part doesn't want to seem annoying and pushy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back