• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day of school in 12 hours..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have my real first day of high school tomorrow and I don't have any friends in all but one of my classes.

Lol I know that feel. I have no friends in any classes xD But I'd rather it that way so i can concentrate.

My own paranoia. I know I can't help it but I'd just like to have a single conversation with people close to me without thinking they're scheming against me or don't care as much as they say. I've put up this barrier around me after years of abuse, just believing people have bad intentions so I'm not hurt too much if it turns out to be true. But even then, there's people I believe to be honest with what they say and do, and those thoughts still creep into my head. I'd like to not be paranoid towards these people, even if it was just once. It hurts and annoys me greatly, and I feel like I'll lose people that I greatly appreciate over this.
I sound stupid trying to reply to this but I'm really sorry you feel that way. I know it isn't much but I understand that feeling of paranoia and it's rough.

I've been working steadily all week and I was hoping to enjoy a day off. My one day off tomorrow, my manager asks me to close, because there's like three entire people in my department and no one's been coming in. 8 and a half hours of filthy, rude customers, piles of recovery, and closing on top of it. And I know, whine, whiiiiine, be happy you have a job, be happy you're getting a paycheck. Yeah. I got it.

AP History work is going to smother me.
Now I'm bothered about the amount of homework I'm gonna have in this class when school starts >.< already had a lot over the summer from that class >.> and it's a new school too...

Last edited:
Not having any money for anything, bus passes being way too expensive, family stuff, the fact that I missed out on getting pashmina in my town :( :(

It's so hot. We can't have the air conditioner on anymore though, since our AC bill this month was almost $700.

Summer here is way hotter than Summer where I used to live, we're not used to this heat

From all the people I know no one seems to want to chat to me recently apart from a small few. Don't like playing by myself and got no gaming buddies.
University is about to start, first year and I'm really anxious about that and I'm generally worried about money. I can't have the motivation to do anything at the moment, and when my partner goes to work I just sit on my laptop during the afternoons I'm not working. New to the city so I don't know anything or anyone.
No idea what to cook for dinner.

Now I'm bothered about the amount of homework I'm gonna have in this class when school starts >.< already had a lot over the summer from that class >.> and it's a new school too...

it's frickity frackity insane here, he gave us a list of all the readings we have to do for the year and every week we have a discussion response due on 50 pages of reading. h e lp

i have to pee so so bad but this is the first time my cat has ever just laid in my lap so i can't move
i'm going to get a bladder infection just because my cat wants to bond

I MOVED MY LEG SLIGHTLY AND HE LEFT I'M A FAILURE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back