• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My drug coverage runs out next week. So I am going to have to pay for my meds out of pocket starting next week until my insurance resumes in October. Until then I have to do this tedious process of submitting receipts to get a partial refund. My Thyroid medication refills run out next friday - I have an appointment booked with my doctor that that so hopefully she gives me refills. She wanted me to get blood work done, but by the time I went to get it done it had been 6 months since the form was printed (that was my fault). I would have done it sooner - in fact, I DID do it sooner, except they turned me down saying I fasted for too long and my body went into "starvation mode" and would skew the results. Very discouraging. At the time it was a new facility so they didn't have washrooms and I needed to give a urine sample, so they gave me the cup and wipes and told me to come back later with the sample. So I fasted for 14 hours exactly, brought the sample from home, only to be turned down again because it was 6 months ago that the form was filled out by my doctor. So they shredded the form, and got rid of the urine sample and never took my blood. I fasted for no reason.

I took a day off from school today & I just now realized that I have to redo my chemistry lab report BY MYSELF because of that.

I said something awhile back on mescaline trip that got my friend mad at me for some reason. It's starting to really bother me thinking back on it now. I guess there's no point in worrying about it now but I just can't help it I'd rather know what happened that night. Being a psychedelic drug does not help when you're trying to makes sense of things it's easy to get on different "levels" and cause a misunderstanding.

When you gain a follower on Tumblr only to find out it's one of those big corporations/companies whose Tumblr url actually leads to their official company website, so you're not even being followed by an actual single person, you're just mindlessly being followed by a company. Ugh. This is what I get for liking and reblogging cake and clothes.

I somehow hurt my knee last night and now its painful whenever I bend down or walk up/down stairs.

Last edited:
I have to move in two days....
and I don't have the money to pay for my car this month...
i have to start paying student loans again in October (at least I only have $2k left on them, which isn't bad)...
I'm generally stressed and tired.

I'm so upset with myself because I'm too lazy to color my drawings. :'c

Is there a reason why I can meet everything you do with enthusiasm but when I say something I get this "hahaha you so crazy, ocelot" response?

When I talk to you about **** that's important to me, maybe you could try doing more than nodding at me.

Omfg my supervisor is a total **** she thinks she can do whatever she wants and expect me to pick up her mess. Uhm hello a little warning would be nice ahead of time. Don't expect me to be there to do your work.
**** need a better job

Last edited:
It's my anniversary; I've been looking forward to it for ages and have been working really hard on his gifts.
Why aren't I excited anymore? It doesn't help I'm starting to feel distant/numb along with a depressive low instead of a manic and it's making me panic and I'm taking it to the: "What if you're not excited because you don't love him like you think you do? What if it doesn't last? Etc." It wasn't like this a couple days ago. Now I just feel scared and dumb because I don't know what to do with all of this.

In the 4 years of us being together, when did I turn into a broken machine of a human that can't even process basic emotions or thoughts or past experiences? I'm so messed up and I'mma ruin today. I'mma ruin everything.

it used to be only sometimes i'd wake up with stiff shoulders but now it's ALL the time. I need a new job. :(

So when America barges into a country, it's FREEDUMB but when any other country does the exact same thing it's WHAT NO BAD.

Get out of my face.

Spoiled brats not caring about education and thinking everything is gonna be "alright" in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back