• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sprinted past three stops to catch a tram because the tram driver is a douche and closed the door on me
and now my ankle hurts..

I hate spending time with my dad.

He nitpicks everything I do, and he yells at me whenever I make the smallest of mistakes. I feel generally nervous around him - it's like he's not a family member to me, more like a bully that I have to deal with.

He has beaten me in the past for small reasons, too.

I hate spending time with my dad.

He nitpicks everything I do, and he yells at me whenever I make the smallest of mistakes. I feel generally nervous around him - it's like he's not a family member to me, more like a bully that I have to deal with.

He has beaten me in the past for small reasons, too.

Ugh, same. My mom used humiliate and beat the **** out of me when I was a kid, now she just shouts at the top of her lungs. Life with her is a cycle of anger, sadness, apologies and repeat

She's the only family I have, so it sucks that we fight so much. It seems fighting has to happen a lot in my bloodline.

We're just a bunch of angry, troubled people :'^((( how sad

Last edited:
Ugh, same. My mom used humiliate and beat the **** out of me when I was a kid, now she just shouts at the top of her lungs. Life with her is a cycle of anger, sadness, apologies and repeat

She's the only family I have, so it sucks that we fight so much. It seems fighting has to happen a lot in my bloodline.

We're just a bunch of angry, troubled people :'^((( how sad
I'm really sorry about that. I hope things can change for you in the future.

I'm really sorry about that. I hope things can change for you in the future.

Once I'm able to move out, sure. But until that day I'll just have to shut myself out from her. I think that would be the best for us anyway, aha. The same goes for you, too. I hope you can live happily enough without your father bothering you, it's hard to deal with it after so long

I was stupid and didn't sleep when I got the chance..

Now I keep dozing off and really regret not lying down when I could have. Dx

players in the uk not caring about the different time zones and keeping american players awake all night for a villager

I cant believe no one noticed my selfie or replied... it makes me very insecure about myself even a small comment would of helped *heavy sigh* v n v no wonder I don't have a boyfriend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back