• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
players in the uk not caring about the different time zones and keeping american players awake all night for a villager

apart from the fact the the uk is a few hours ahead of America..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant believe no one noticed my selfie or replied... it makes me very insecure about myself even a small comment would of helped *heavy sigh* v n v no wonder I don't have a boyfriend

At least you have the courage to be able to put a picture up..
Anyways you have very nice eyes if you dont mind me saying..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't been able to go to sleep until like 5:30 am for the past few days.. ._.

Nothing in particular I guess...just some internal struggles and confusion and such.

I have to make an appt this morning to go see an OBGYN about surgically removing an abscessed cyst and for sanitary reasons installing a catheter. I had to miss work today, at a job I've had for less than a week, and there's no way I can do my job on these pain meds or in the amount of pain I'm still in. I mean, it's bad. The cyst twisted around my blood vessels and if they cut into it to drain the thing, they'll hit a vein.

I'm honestly terrified. I really don't want a knife on my ladybits. I'm scared of how much this is going to hurt, or how it's going to effect my job performance. I have support from my fiance and my father (from afar) but it's still a traumatizing experience. I was also notified it's going to keep filling up and swelling, and doing it over and over. To put it in perspective, it's very close to a selective bit of sensitive anatomy under the skin in the vagina. I can feel it when I sit, stand, move, breathe, and it's not pleasant. I'm in agony, and apparently I will be forever.

If the removal goes wrong, I could lose feeling down there forever. There's no corrective surgery for nerve endings. As much as that will be a damper on my relationship, part of me hopes it happens so I don't have to feel this or deal with it anymore. I just don't care and want this to be over.

Told you it was TMI. Don't look unless you have no issues with ladybits.

I start going to a community college for the first time ever in four hours, in which I'll be moving into the residence there since it isn't close to home, and I'm absolutely terrified. I have no idea what to expect.

I'm about to ring up student finance with like 3 problems and i am terrified. I can't ring people up, it's so scary. Pray for me.

I have to make an appt this morning to go see an OBGYN about surgically removing an abscessed cyst and for sanitary reasons installing a catheter. I had to miss work today, at a job I've had for less than a week, and there's no way I can do my job on these pain meds or in the amount of pain I'm still in. I mean, it's bad. The cyst twisted around my blood vessels and if they cut into it to drain the thing, they'll hit a vein.

I'm honestly terrified. I really don't want a knife on my ladybits. I'm scared of how much this is going to hurt, or how it's going to effect my job performance. I have support from my fiance and my father (from afar) but it's still a traumatizing experience. I was also notified it's going to keep filling up and swelling, and doing it over and over. To put it in perspective, it's very close to a selective bit of sensitive anatomy under the skin in the vagina. I can feel it when I sit, stand, move, breathe, and it's not pleasant. I'm in agony, and apparently I will be forever.

If the removal goes wrong, I could lose feeling down there forever. There's no corrective surgery for nerve endings. As much as that will be a damper on my relationship, part of me hopes it happens so I don't have to feel this or deal with it anymore. I just don't care and want this to be over.

I'm so sorry. :( I really hope everything turns out okay for you; that sounds like an awful position to be in.

Man, I cringed a bit in my seat.

That sounds terrible. I seriously cannot imagine how horrified I'd be if I was in that position (since I'm a big baby.). Hope everything goes well for you.

Last edited:
My parents, I'm so sick and tired of them putting me down and telling me I'm useless, childish and worthless. I honestly don't need this right now, it's obvious they prefer my brother. I'm so tired of this.

Last edited:
i gave 100 tbt for a golden rod and a golden net and it's been what like.. a week or more maybe and i havent gotten my part of the trade! im furious and want my items or my tbt.. the person hasnt been online for like 6 days. will it be possible to get my tbt back?

After months of telling my parents what's been going on with me, keeping them up-to-date with everything that's changing regarding my condition and perspective on life, I'm told they have no idea what's wrong with me and why I don't sleep well. So now they've decided to put a curfew on the internet because obviously the problem is that I do stuff online, and not the copious amounts of nightmares and night terrors I've had for several years.

They tell me that it's not punishment but them trying to help me by allowing me to sleep better. I've told them that all they're doing is making it worse, because when I wake up in such a state I can go online and there's people I can talk to so I can calm down and go back to sleep.

I'm 26, have been unable to find a new job for over a year and with the amount of money I get from my current job I can't even pay rent for the smallest of houses available here. And now I have to deal with this kind of bull****.

Ouch!!:( I'm sorry to hear that...I REALLY hope all goes well for you, my condolences!!
My parents, I'm so sick and tired of them putting me down and telling me I'm useless, childish and worthless. I honestly don't need this right now, it's obvious they prefer my brother. I'm so tired of this.
I have parent issues myself(mostly dealing w/ my mom and her****ing LIES!!! Ugh..~
After months of telling my parents what's been going on with me, keeping them up-to-date with everything that's changing regarding my condition and perspective on life, I'm told they have no idea what's wrong with me and why I don't sleep well. So now they've decided to put a curfew on the internet because obviously the problem is that I do stuff online, and not the copious amounts of nightmares and night terrors I've had for several years.

They tell me that it's not punishment but them trying to help me by allowing me to sleep better. I've told them that all they're doing is making it worse, because when I wake up in such a state I can go online and there's people I can talk to so I can calm down and go back to sleep.

I'm 26, have been unable to find a new job for over a year and with the amount of money I get from my current job I can't even pay rent for the smallest of houses available here. And now I have to deal with this kind of bull****.
Sounds rough man. :( Have you considered getting a 'script for Ambien/zolpidem or trazodone? Those might help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back