• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got invited to a thing with people and I just don't really want to go. I mean I know I don't have to. I'm not feeling guilty, or anything, but I just really hate that feeling I get when anyone invites me anywhere. It's kind of like "I really wish you hadn't asked me that because now I'm going to say no and then attempt to avoid you to the best of my ability for the next week or so"

I got invited to a thing with people and I just don't really want to go. I mean I know I don't have to. I'm not feeling guilty, or anything, but I just really hate that feeling I get when anyone invites me anywhere. It's kind of like "I really wish you hadn't asked me that because now I'm going to say no and then attempt to avoid you to the best of my ability for the next week or so"

I was about to say that I literally went through the same thing just hours ago, but I did want to go and I do feel guilty. How come you don't want to go? Do you decline invitations often?

I woke up at 7:30am with a headache, it's now 9 pm and yep headache's still here. And I'm probably gonna wake up with a new one in the morning. My body is trash why does it do this to me.

My 4 main upper teeth because they're sensitive / most likely becoming more crooked u_u Wear your retainer kids.

I'm seriously considering paying someone on Craigslist 800$ to walk past my house and swing a bat at my ex girlfriends car.

Nah, wouldn't have the same cathartic effect.

True, but it is something. I remember back when I was in High School my bf at the time cheated on me with another chick, and pawned my PlayStation with a few of my games...I kicked in his sub-woofers and speaker set. =D

I ended up buying another copy of ACNL...and having a bit of buyer's remorse because I also wanted to get Harvest Moon: ANB. It's to late to change my mind because it was already shipped. I mean sure, I could get both but I'm savin up some money for my kid's birthday. :(

Hate hate hate.
I'm literally just full of rage and hatred right now, and my head hurts.

ahh my head hurts and i feel like
i just want to cry and rping isnt fixing it like i hoped it would,
and my best friend hasnt talked to me all day
i'm lonely and sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back