• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW. Nah, that doesn't actually bother me. What bothers me is the fact that I can't meet Liam Neeson in real life. I'd even settle for him punching me in the face if it meant an encounter.

I HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW. Nah, that doesn't actually bother me. What bothers me is the fact that I can't meet Liam Neeson in real life. I'd even settle for him punching me in the face if it meant an encounter.

Was this just a sudden realization, or did you have some sort of plan to do so beforehand? c;

who doesn't want to be punched in the face by Liam Neeson, honestly.

& I'm bothered by another like 11 hour workday. I WANT SLEEP soon soon just a few more hours shh

I'm so tired. SO SO TIRED.
Literally I've gotten around 13 hours of sleep over the past 3 days, and I have to wake up at around 4:45 to get to school to sign up for something extremely crucial.

It's okay, it's probably better for me that I got them lol. One of them was actually the nasal flu vaccine, so that was fine. The actual shots were the first Gardasil shot, a Hepatitis A shot, and the meningococcal shot.
Wow! Yeah, it's good you got those, lol.
The Gardasil shot made my arm swell up for a few days. :(

Wow! Yeah, it's good you got those, lol.
The Gardasil shot made my arm swell up for a few days. :(

Oh, that's no good. :( Hopefully it wasn't too painful. How long ago was that? I know they wanted me to get it when it first came out (I was like eleven or so), but my mom wasn't feeling very confident with how new it was haha.

The left click button/key is becoming less responsive, which has become really annoying.

oh god every time anybody mentions shots I worry because I haven't had any shots since I was like.. 10. even the ones we were supposed to get in school I never got.

ah I'm gonna die

my eyes feel like ive been crying all day even though i have not.

I want to be dynamic instead of the Kellam I am.

I don't know why I am putting this here oh well. Sorry if it sounds like im complaining.

I'm getting bloodwork done tomorrow, and one of the things they're testing is my glucose, insulin, etc. levels to see whether or not I have diabetes, since it runs in my family, and I'm very overweight.

I'm... really afraid that I do.

I'm getting bloodwork done tomorrow, and one of the things they're testing is my glucose, insulin, etc. levels to see whether or not I have diabetes, since it runs in my family, and I'm very overweight.

I'm... really afraid that I do.

x( good luck! I hope for the best for you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back