• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sorry. I already know my mistake and I'm now researching on why you can't be "sexist against men." I didn't mean to start anything geez.
What the hell, If you can be sexist to a woman then you can surely damn well be sexist to a man.

Also I don't hate men. When did I ever say I hated them? I just don't want to deal with them right now? Saying that I don't want to deal with them isn't the same thing as saying "I hate them" like.

Have you never heard of venting before or...

@seigakaku - I was going to comment about how you should have brought your "not all men" blast shield. lol I'm sorry you're feeling down right now and that people are getting on your case. Feel better soon bb.
Thank you.

My aim for this year was to be organised and remember things. I'm doing a good job but it's really hard and I'm so lazy and I'm given 2x more homework than usual and I feel so stressed and tired all the time and ugghhhh.

Okay literally hold on.
I said that last part at first and NOW I am researching on WHY YOU CAN BE SEXIST AGAINST MEN.

What is sexism? It's discrimination based on a person's gender or sex. Therefore, you can be sexist to both genders. This isn't a concept that requires years of study to understand.

My professor said to watch a "short video" and write a 300 word essay over the video.
No biggie.

I pull up the video..... It's 3 hours long.

DAFUQ.

No offense but crying won't exactly make these problems go away.

Umm.. people cry when there are problems. People can cry if they need to. It isn't so problems go away, it's about getting emotions out.

-_-

You've cried before too so I really don't know why you had to say that, lol.

Last edited:
I got four vaccines while I was at the doctor's, and I feel sick to my stomach now. My arms hurt too, especially the left one.

One of the kids parents called and said they're going to the gym instead of picking up their brats. I have stuff to do and their kids are ruining stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back